Author Topic: Daz Dillinger Says Dr. Dre Took His Ideas To Create "The Chronic"  (Read 2623 times)

Marco

In this exclusive HipHopDX interview with Editor-In-Chief Trent Clark, Daz Dillinger talks the release of his new album "Dazamataz." He also shared his thoughts on Hip Hop gang relations transitioning from prominence of Crips to the rise of the Bloods, being Dr. Dre's first student in the game, his process producing 2Pac's "All Eyez On Me" album and almost selling "Ambitionz Az A Ridah" & "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted" to Dru Down.
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Sccit

Re: Daz Dillinger Says Dr. Dre Took His Ideas To Create "The Chronic"
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 11:24:15 PM »
this may be the one thousand times he said some shit like this lol

jman91331

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 10:49:54 AM »
And still to this day Daz ain't made a beat anywhere close to Dr Dre level production ever. So I doubt Dre took anything from Daz. I picture it more as Daz tried to submit a few half ass beats for The Chronic and Dre took bits and pieces (like Daz's drums on Rat tat tat) and made them into what they are supposed to be (aka produced the song).
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 11:57:51 AM by jman91331 »

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, dj coma

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 10:55:12 AM »
And still to this day made a beat anywhere close to Dr Dre level production ever. So I doubt Dre took anything from Daz. I picture it more as Daz tried to submit a few half ass beats for The Chronic and Dre took bits and pieces (like Daz's drums on Rat tat tat) and made them into what they are supposed to be (aka produced the song).

exactly

SuperSpider

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 03:37:17 PM »
Yeah and Daz stole the idea for the Chronic from me... How many half-assed stories is he going to tell every time he is interviewed somewhere?

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 04:09:13 PM »
Daz is getting hella old.  Dre took Cold-187um's ideas to create The Chronic.  That must be what Daz is thinking of, but he's confusing Big Hutch with himself.  He's losing his memory as he ages.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

jman91331

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 11:30:25 PM »
Lol now Daz is saying Kanye West has a restraining order against him. So that's Kanye and Suge both supposedly with restraining orders against him, must be a bad boy 😁

dexter

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 02:03:24 PM »
Daz is getting hella old.  Dre took Cold-187um's ideas to create The Chronic.  That must be what Daz is thinking of, but he's confusing Big Hutch with himself.  He's losing his memory as he ages.
Wrong

doublee313

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2018, 08:00:06 PM »
Daz and Kanye is todays world would be a fucking shit talking show if they were friends. Daz lies, Kanye does dumb shit. Lol. What a hookup?

BIGWORM

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2018, 08:12:31 PM »
I'm starting to lose respect for this guy. He's becoming a goof ball on instagram "claiming crip god" and wearing white make up trying to act/mock white people. I think social media is going to his head. He got 5mins of fame from TMZ and he thinks he's a star. He's ruining his legacy LESS IS MORE DAZ, LESS IS MORE!!!!

Daz a GOD LMFAO maybe a HAMBURGER GOD!

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2018, 01:28:54 AM »
I'm starting to lose respect for this guy. He's becoming a goof ball on instagram "claiming crip god" and wearing white make up trying to act/mock white people. I think social media is going to his head. He got 5mins of fame from TMZ and he thinks he's a star. He's ruining his legacy LESS IS MORE DAZ, LESS IS MORE!!!!

sounds like he takin a page out snoops book

$Eg2$

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2018, 10:54:27 AM »
Daz is a clown idk how anyone can still support this dude ::)

BIGWORM

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2018, 09:18:01 PM »

sounds like he takin a page out snoops book

yes you’re right he’s copying snoops old moves. crying like a bitch that snoop and others never wished him happy birthday.

dj coma

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2018, 10:11:51 PM »
Wrong

What about that statement was wrong?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2018, 03:37:31 AM »
I love Daz, and Daz is a legend and he's in my top 3 producers and top 10 rappers, and certainly his ideas contributed to the Chronic...

..But not showing more love to Dre has to be one of Daz biggest mistakes (and for that matter, 2pac, Suge, etc)  Cause Dre has always had the ultimate response for anybody that has tried to talk that kind of shit about him.

The response has always been... "Okay... so you say I'm stealing, ideas, stealing credit.  Okay, I will make as big or bigger records without you (and now let's see what you can do without me)".

Pac, of course could of been great in his own right and was bigger than Dre.  But at the same time, Pac was caught in the wrong mix of people, and Death Row started falling apart just 6 months after Dre left.  They went from "Untouchable" to being (an industry blacklisted) another kind of "Untouchable" shortly after Dre left.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)