Author Topic: LeBron's run to the 2018 Finals was historic.  (Read 2957 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LeBron's run to the 2018 Finals was historic.
« on: April 30, 2018, 12:24:36 PM »
Averaged 34.4, 10.1 & 7.7.

Game 5 was insane.

No teammate scored 20 points in a fucking game.

Shot 55% from the field, 81% from the line.

Pacers outscored them by 40 points.

He's now the all time leader in steals in playoff history.

LEGOD.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 09:20:35 AM by Chamillitary Click »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: LeBron's series against the Pacers was historic.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 05:58:01 PM »
it was pretty good

Cavs  (east conf) run is over in 2018-19 tho...Celtics will take over

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 10:42:12 PM »
get taken to 7 games by a victor oladipo led team and have your groupies call it historical brodies

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 09:48:21 AM »
#Welcome2Year15  :o

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 10:07:47 AM »
#Welcome2Year15  :o

great time to post this

:tupachappy:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 12:22:50 PM »

::)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 12:46:14 PM »

::)

get blown out by a team led by a rookie brodies

The following users thanked this post: Hack Wilson - real

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 04:11:25 PM »
Bron dug himself a hole

not gonna jinx myself tho, it's best of 7

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2018, 03:43:08 PM »
lmao. Making the legend even greater.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2018, 04:02:58 PM »
big game 2nite

Sccit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2018, 11:27:07 AM »
JESUS. CHRIST.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: LeBron's run to the 2018 Finals was historic.
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 09:20:53 AM »
GOAT.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2018, 02:07:21 PM »
there has been 3 all-nba first team players in the eastern conference since 2010

there had been 27 all-nba first team selections in the west during that same timespan

goat front runner

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2018, 07:58:09 PM »
Denial is a tough pill to swallow.

Sccit

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 12:39:01 PM »

facts only

you fall for the media okey doke like the sheep you are

was lebron supposed to lose to the pacers and celtics? LOL!

why are u nerds celebrating it like he won the championship

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 01:00:57 AM »
#POORLEBRON

:tupachappy:

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2018, 02:36:01 AM »

facts only

Ever since the middle of the 2016-17 season, it felt like every regular season game was a playoff game for the cavs.  They kept getting everybody's best shot.  They couldn't even chill or get to try something different against some of the worst teams in the league cause they acted like it was game 7 vs the cavs.  But a lot of those teams chose to play their hardest vs. the cavs but don't vs. other teams.  I felt that Lebron chose to play all 82 games to stop people's crying about him sitting at least a game.  Some people need a game off. 

The pacers shoulda won that series, the cavs were supposed to lose to the raptors or celtics.  It was someone else's time to be in the finals this season.  But the raptors had & needed game 1 but choked & lost the series there.  Celtics kept bricking 3's in game 7.  Last year, both warriors & cavs teams breezed through the playoffs 24-1.  They're suprised Lebron got there again this time.  I'm surprised!  Without Kyrie & the supporting cast being almost as bad as the 1st cavs team Lebron carried to the finals. 

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2018, 11:35:08 AM »

facts only

Ever since the middle of the 2016-17 season, it felt like every regular season game was a playoff game for the cavs.  They kept getting everybody's best shot.  They couldn't even chill or get to try something different against some of the worst teams in the league cause they acted like it was game 7 vs the cavs.  But a lot of those teams chose to play their hardest vs. the cavs but don't vs. other teams.  I felt that Lebron chose to play all 82 games to stop people's crying about him sitting at least a game.  Some people need a game off. 

The pacers shoulda won that series, the cavs were supposed to lose to the raptors or celtics.  It was someone else's time to be in the finals this season.  But the raptors had & needed game 1 but choked & lost the series there.  Celtics kept bricking 3's in game 7.  Last year, both warriors & cavs teams breezed through the playoffs 24-1.  They're suprised Lebron got there again this time.  I'm surprised!  Without Kyrie & the supporting cast being almost as bad as the 1st cavs team Lebron carried to the finals.

lol naah bruh, lebron had a solid cast, way better than the media convinced every1 they were - in fact, kobe won back to back titles with a similar cast on the same level.

just because the media tried painting them out to be a terrible cast doesn’t make it true in the least bit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2018, 12:22:31 PM »
It was a pathetic roster lmfao. It was worse than LeBron in '07. At least they were a great defensive team. This team was built to somewhat competitively shoot with Golden State. LeBron was finding them all series long & they shot 30% on practically wide open shots. Can't do anything about that. & defensively, it was one of the worst teams I've ever seen in my life.

There were stretches in the playoffs where Jose Calderon, JR, Kyle Korver & Kevin Love were on the floor simultaneously. That was the starting lineup early on.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/2010.html

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2018.html

Scroll down to "playoffs per game". The rosters aren't even comparable & that's not even taking into account LeBron played the greatest team ever assembled.

Wild 33 year old LeBron touts over 31 year old Kobe though.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2018, 01:41:02 PM »
It was a pathetic roster lmfao. It was worse than LeBron in '07. At least they were a great defensive team. This team was built to somewhat competitively shoot with Golden State. LeBron was finding them all series long & they shot 30% on practically wide open shots. Can't do anything about that. & defensively, it was one of the worst teams I've ever seen in my life.

There were stretches in the playoffs where Jose Calderon, JR, Kyle Korver & Kevin Love were on the floor simultaneously. That was the starting lineup early on.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/2010.html

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2018.html

Scroll down to "playoffs per game". The rosters aren't even comparable & that's not even taking into account LeBron played the greatest team ever assembled.

Wild 33 year old LeBron touts over 31 year old Kobe though.

FOH

GEORGE HILL > DEREK FISHER
JORDAN CLARKSON > SHANNON BROWN
JR SMITH = OLD ARTEST
JEFF GREEN < LAMAR ODOM
JOSE CALDERON > SASHA VUJACIC
RODNEY HOOD > JORDAN FARMAR
LARRY NANCE > JOSH POWEL
KYLE KORVER > LUKE WALTON
KEVIN LOVE = PAU GASOL
TRISTAN THOMPSON = HOBBLED BYNUM

AINT NOBODY FALLIN FOR THAT FAKEASS MEDIA NARRATIVE BUT THE DUMBEST OF CASUALS

“GREATEST TEAM EVER ASSEMBLED” LMAOOOOO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2018, 09:23:24 PM »
lmfao, son won't address the stats.

Stats I posted >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your biased ass opinion of comparing players.

Second leading scorer in the playoffs was Kevin Love with 14.9 PPG. Nobody else has double digits. Nobody else played defense. That's insanity.

Statistically, Ron, Fisher & Odom outplayed literally everyone other than Kevin Love. & if you factor in rebounds, defense & FG% I could argue Bynum as well.

If I had to quickly ranked BASED OFF PERFORMANCE & reality of what took place, not you quick player comparison it would go...

1. LeBron
2. Kobe
3. Pau
4. Love
5. Artest
6. Fisher
7. Odom
8. Bynum
9. Who gives a shit at this point?

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2018, 11:51:57 PM »
lmfao, son won't address the stats.

Stats I posted >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your biased ass opinion of comparing players.

Second leading scorer in the playoffs was Kevin Love with 14.9 PPG. Nobody else has double digits. Nobody else played defense. That's insanity.

Statistically, Ron, Fisher & Odom outplayed literally everyone other than Kevin Love. & if you factor in rebounds, defense & FG% I could argue Bynum as well.

If I had to quickly ranked BASED OFF PERFORMANCE & reality of what took place, not you quick player comparison it would go...

1. LeBron
2. Kobe
3. Pau
4. Love
5. Artest
6. Fisher
7. Odom
8. Bynum
9. Who gives a shit at this point?

bro are you slow? i just got done mentioning how lebron makes all his teammates worse. of course everyone’s stats suffer playing that disgusting brand of basketball known as bron ball. he turns superstars into role players and solid players into scrubs .. ACT LIKE U KNOW.

love in minny = better than pau in memphis .. the difference is that kobe made pau better while lebron relegated love to a spot up shooter so he can keep the lane clear for his bulldozing.

look bruh, lebron and how stat padding has been proven to make everyone around him worse .. it’s so bad that you’re over here calling a hobbled bynum (who averaged 6 points and 3 rebounds in the lakers championship playoff run) better than george hill.

blame your king and stop eating nick wright’s disingenuous garbage up homie.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2018, 04:47:21 PM »
lol, actually got me to react to a troll. God bless ya, NIK.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 06:10:25 PM »
lol, actually got me to react to a troll. God bless ya, NIK.

lol @ trolling with the truth

i wrote numerous pieces on this:

http://thyblackman.com/2017/07/21/kyrie-irving-requested-a-trade-because-lebron-james-hinders-teammates/

http://thyblackman.com/2018/05/16/the-advertising-of-lebron-james-and-the-effect-it-has-on-the-general-consensus/

if u understand basketball, you understand how much worse lebron has historically made those around him. 

if i’m wrong, why does lebron need more help when i just proved to you that kobe won back-to-back with an inferior cast player for player?