Author Topic: LeBron's run to the 2018 Finals was historic.  (Read 7848 times)

Sccit

Re: LeBron's run to the 2018 Finals was historic.
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 12:39:01 PM »
Denial is a tough pill to swallow.

facts only

you fall for the media okey doke like the sheep you are

was lebron supposed to lose to the pacers and celtics? LOL!

why are u nerds celebrating it like he won the championship

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 01:00:57 AM »
#POORLEBRON

:tupachappy:

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2018, 02:36:01 AM »

facts only

Ever since the middle of the 2016-17 season, it felt like every regular season game was a playoff game for the cavs.  They kept getting everybody's best shot.  They couldn't even chill or get to try something different against some of the worst teams in the league cause they acted like it was game 7 vs the cavs.  But a lot of those teams chose to play their hardest vs. the cavs but don't vs. other teams.  I felt that Lebron chose to play all 82 games to stop people's crying about him sitting at least a game.  Some people need a game off. 

The pacers shoulda won that series, the cavs were supposed to lose to the raptors or celtics.  It was someone else's time to be in the finals this season.  But the raptors had & needed game 1 but choked & lost the series there.  Celtics kept bricking 3's in game 7.  Last year, both warriors & cavs teams breezed through the playoffs 24-1.  They're suprised Lebron got there again this time.  I'm surprised!  Without Kyrie & the supporting cast being almost as bad as the 1st cavs team Lebron carried to the finals. 

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2018, 11:35:08 AM »

facts only

Ever since the middle of the 2016-17 season, it felt like every regular season game was a playoff game for the cavs.  They kept getting everybody's best shot.  They couldn't even chill or get to try something different against some of the worst teams in the league cause they acted like it was game 7 vs the cavs.  But a lot of those teams chose to play their hardest vs. the cavs but don't vs. other teams.  I felt that Lebron chose to play all 82 games to stop people's crying about him sitting at least a game.  Some people need a game off. 

The pacers shoulda won that series, the cavs were supposed to lose to the raptors or celtics.  It was someone else's time to be in the finals this season.  But the raptors had & needed game 1 but choked & lost the series there.  Celtics kept bricking 3's in game 7.  Last year, both warriors & cavs teams breezed through the playoffs 24-1.  They're suprised Lebron got there again this time.  I'm surprised!  Without Kyrie & the supporting cast being almost as bad as the 1st cavs team Lebron carried to the finals.

lol naah bruh, lebron had a solid cast, way better than the media convinced every1 they were - in fact, kobe won back to back titles with a similar cast on the same level.

just because the media tried painting them out to be a terrible cast doesn’t make it true in the least bit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2018, 12:22:31 PM »
It was a pathetic roster lmfao. It was worse than LeBron in '07. At least they were a great defensive team. This team was built to somewhat competitively shoot with Golden State. LeBron was finding them all series long & they shot 30% on practically wide open shots. Can't do anything about that. & defensively, it was one of the worst teams I've ever seen in my life.

There were stretches in the playoffs where Jose Calderon, JR, Kyle Korver & Kevin Love were on the floor simultaneously. That was the starting lineup early on.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/2010.html

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2018.html

Scroll down to "playoffs per game". The rosters aren't even comparable & that's not even taking into account LeBron played the greatest team ever assembled.

Wild 33 year old LeBron touts over 31 year old Kobe though.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2018, 01:41:02 PM »
It was a pathetic roster lmfao. It was worse than LeBron in '07. At least they were a great defensive team. This team was built to somewhat competitively shoot with Golden State. LeBron was finding them all series long & they shot 30% on practically wide open shots. Can't do anything about that. & defensively, it was one of the worst teams I've ever seen in my life.

There were stretches in the playoffs where Jose Calderon, JR, Kyle Korver & Kevin Love were on the floor simultaneously. That was the starting lineup early on.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/2010.html

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2018.html

Scroll down to "playoffs per game". The rosters aren't even comparable & that's not even taking into account LeBron played the greatest team ever assembled.

Wild 33 year old LeBron touts over 31 year old Kobe though.

FOH

GEORGE HILL > DEREK FISHER
JORDAN CLARKSON > SHANNON BROWN
JR SMITH = OLD ARTEST
JEFF GREEN < LAMAR ODOM
JOSE CALDERON > SASHA VUJACIC
RODNEY HOOD > JORDAN FARMAR
LARRY NANCE > JOSH POWEL
KYLE KORVER > LUKE WALTON
KEVIN LOVE = PAU GASOL
TRISTAN THOMPSON = HOBBLED BYNUM

AINT NOBODY FALLIN FOR THAT FAKEASS MEDIA NARRATIVE BUT THE DUMBEST OF CASUALS

“GREATEST TEAM EVER ASSEMBLED” LMAOOOOO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2018, 09:23:24 PM »
lmfao, son won't address the stats.

Stats I posted >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your biased ass opinion of comparing players.

Second leading scorer in the playoffs was Kevin Love with 14.9 PPG. Nobody else has double digits. Nobody else played defense. That's insanity.

Statistically, Ron, Fisher & Odom outplayed literally everyone other than Kevin Love. & if you factor in rebounds, defense & FG% I could argue Bynum as well.

If I had to quickly ranked BASED OFF PERFORMANCE & reality of what took place, not you quick player comparison it would go...

1. LeBron
2. Kobe
3. Pau
4. Love
5. Artest
6. Fisher
7. Odom
8. Bynum
9. Who gives a shit at this point?

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2018, 11:51:57 PM »
lmfao, son won't address the stats.

Stats I posted >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your biased ass opinion of comparing players.

Second leading scorer in the playoffs was Kevin Love with 14.9 PPG. Nobody else has double digits. Nobody else played defense. That's insanity.

Statistically, Ron, Fisher & Odom outplayed literally everyone other than Kevin Love. & if you factor in rebounds, defense & FG% I could argue Bynum as well.

If I had to quickly ranked BASED OFF PERFORMANCE & reality of what took place, not you quick player comparison it would go...

1. LeBron
2. Kobe
3. Pau
4. Love
5. Artest
6. Fisher
7. Odom
8. Bynum
9. Who gives a shit at this point?

bro are you slow? i just got done mentioning how lebron makes all his teammates worse. of course everyone’s stats suffer playing that disgusting brand of basketball known as bron ball. he turns superstars into role players and solid players into scrubs .. ACT LIKE U KNOW.

love in minny = better than pau in memphis .. the difference is that kobe made pau better while lebron relegated love to a spot up shooter so he can keep the lane clear for his bulldozing.

look bruh, lebron and how stat padding has been proven to make everyone around him worse .. it’s so bad that you’re over here calling a hobbled bynum (who averaged 6 points and 3 rebounds in the lakers championship playoff run) better than george hill.

blame your king and stop eating nick wright’s disingenuous garbage up homie.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2018, 04:47:21 PM »
lol, actually got me to react to a troll. God bless ya, NIK.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 06:10:25 PM »
lol, actually got me to react to a troll. God bless ya, NIK.

lol @ trolling with the truth

i wrote numerous pieces on this:

http://thyblackman.com/2017/07/21/kyrie-irving-requested-a-trade-because-lebron-james-hinders-teammates/

http://thyblackman.com/2018/05/16/the-advertising-of-lebron-james-and-the-effect-it-has-on-the-general-consensus/

if u understand basketball, you understand how much worse lebron has historically made those around him. 

if i’m wrong, why does lebron need more help when i just proved to you that kobe won back-to-back with an inferior cast player for player?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2018, 11:06:10 PM »
if u understand basketball

::) ::) ::)

lmao, fam the game is 100% different than it was when Kobe won those titles 8-9 years ago.

All the competitive teams in the NBA today are virtually having a 3 point contest. Houston this year had arguably the most efficient offenses in the history of the NBA. All they took was either a 3 or layup/dunk. The mid range game & the percentages of shooting that shot are dead; Unless you KD & surrounded by two of the greatest pure shooters ever, plus a team of pretty good shooters. The game isn't relatively close to being played the same way it was 8 years ago. Where Kobe's hero ball, virtually playing like Russell Westbrook wins games.

It's impossible for that style to win today. To put it in context, this year's Houston team, who failed to make the NBA Finals most likely would of swept or won in no more than 5 games against those Laker team's in 09-10.

LeBron makes every single player in the history of his teammates better. FAM, I can't stress this enough. Look at those Miami teams. Not a player is still in the NBA other than Wade & Chalmers now riding the bench in Memphis. In the moment, everyone thought that team was stacked.

At this point reading my response you're reading this sentence grinning, just waiting for it to be over to throw back at me Chris Bosh & Kevin Love. Both of those players on their respective teams before playing with LeBron were on losing teams, where their talents of playing alone, lead to losing. The game was changing & he needed a strong, 3rd go to guy, who needed to be able to stretch the floor & hit some jumpers. All LeBron did for those two was lead them to 8 straight NBA Finals combined. Wade was never held back in Miami, despite your poorly written article, Kyrie was never held back. Kyrie wanted out because he saw the writing on the wall. KD went to Golden State, ruined the league & Kyrie knew (or strongly felt) LeBron was going to leave & didn't want to be stuck in limbo like that & probably felt a type of way that LeBron, being the equivalent to Jordan, was literally the story of the NBA & Kyrie, who is a wildly talented player, was reduced to the side kick role, that Wade so effortlessly succumbed to. It wasn't Bron's style of play, it was Kyrie's ego unfortunately getting the best of him. It is what it is.

But for every single other player, other than his needed stretch 4, from his first stint in Cleveland, to Miami, back to  Cleveland, everyone else he's ever played with has been the best they've ever been because of what he does for his teammates.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2018, 01:33:23 AM »
if u understand basketball

::) ::) ::)

lmao, fam the game is 100% different than it was when Kobe won those titles 8-9 years ago.

All the competitive teams in the NBA today are virtually having a 3 point contest. Houston this year had arguably the most efficient offenses in the history of the NBA. All they took was either a 3 or layup/dunk. The mid range game & the percentages of shooting that shot are dead; Unless you KD & surrounded by two of the greatest pure shooters ever, plus a team of pretty good shooters. The game isn't relatively close to being played the same way it was 8 years ago. Where Kobe's hero ball, virtually playing like Russell Westbrook wins games.

It's impossible for that style to win today. To put it in context, this year's Houston team, who failed to make the NBA Finals most likely would of swept or won in no more than 5 games against those Laker team's in 09-10.

LeBron makes every single player in the history of his teammates better. FAM, I can't stress this enough. Look at those Miami teams. Not a player is still in the NBA other than Wade & Chalmers now riding the bench in Memphis. In the moment, everyone thought that team was stacked.

At this point reading my response you're reading this sentence grinning, just waiting for it to be over to throw back at me Chris Bosh & Kevin Love. Both of those players on their respective teams before playing with LeBron were on losing teams, where their talents of playing alone, lead to losing. The game was changing & he needed a strong, 3rd go to guy, who needed to be able to stretch the floor & hit some jumpers. All LeBron did for those two was lead them to 8 straight NBA Finals combined. Wade was never held back in Miami, despite your poorly written article, Kyrie was never held back. Kyrie wanted out because he saw the writing on the wall. KD went to Golden State, ruined the league & Kyrie knew (or strongly felt) LeBron was going to leave & didn't want to be stuck in limbo like that & probably felt a type of way that LeBron, being the equivalent to Jordan, was literally the story of the NBA & Kyrie, who is a wildly talented player, was reduced to the side kick role, that Wade so effortlessly succumbed to. It wasn't Bron's style of play, it was Kyrie's ego unfortunately getting the best of him. It is what it is.

But for every single other player, other than his needed stretch 4, from his first stint in Cleveland, to Miami, back to  Cleveland, everyone else he's ever played with has been the best they've ever been because of what he does for his teammates.

lil homie, u are out your cotdamn mind .. literally EVERY SINGLE PLAYER who ever played with lebron has gotten worse. forget the stars, which obviously suffered.. even the role players, from larry hughes all the way to rodney hood to u name it- they all got relegated to spot up shooters hindered by a terrible system that revolved around lebron padding his stats while they stand around the three point line with limited ball movement. if u understood basketball from an x’s and o’s standpoint, youd understand what a terrible brand of basketball it is. shit is predicated on your king chasing statistics. period. and yes, even bosh went on record saying this:

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/lebron-james-chris-bosh-kevin-love-extremely-frustrating-interview-cleveland-cavaliers

Bosh wasn’t on a “losing team” .. he was the first option on a playoff toronto raptor team and was 2nd team all nba before joinin lebron .. same with kevin love, 2nd team all-nba TWICE before joining lebron. both never made an all-nba team again post playin the bron ball system. coincidence?

on the contrary, pau never made an all-nba team prior to joining kobe, and then made numerous teams playing with him. it’s not really a shocker, kobe is a film junky. he’s maniacal in the way that he studies his teammates and makes sure to put them in their preferred position, hitting them in their sweet spots, playing to their strength, etc. lebron does the polar opposite. kevin love and chris bosh were great in the post.. once teaming up with lebron, they basically were forced out to open the driving lanes for his bulldozing. loser shit. wade clearly had to take a step back for lebron to feel comfortable (bron basically threw the 2011 finals because wade was going to win finals mvp if they woulda won) - even this year: rose and wade looked done in cleveland, and then end up beastin in the playoffs for different teams lollll .. if the chris bosh article wasn’t enough, even crowder and isaiah attested to how much better they felt without bron ball:

https://nesn.com/2018/02/isaiah-thomas-jae-crowder-sound-like-they-hated-cleveland-feeling-might-be-mutual/

and now u wanna talk up this soft ass stat inflated era? lmfao .. bruh, any team playin nowadays would get straight bodied by the big 4 boston. the fuckin pelicans were even able to win 1 game vs gs smh .. that means the 09-10 championship laker teams would sweep, off top.

i understand tho .... you’re an analytic nerd who’s never touched a ball in his life. u watch basketball with a calculator in your hand, because it helps you relate to the game. but basketball is a game of soul and passion, and, unfortunately for your kind, those things can’t be quantified. teams nowadays are straight soft and wouldn’t last vs teams from last decade - and definitely not in the hand checking+no defensive 3 second era. weaksauce.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2018, 10:03:42 AM »
That's just blatantly lying lmfao. That's why I can't talk basketball on here. Literally told you, that you would use those two & you just looped a long winded paragraph to use the only two players who weren't the same all stars they used to be because they were relegated to a 3rd option because OBVIOUSLY they would be. Everyone else you're mentioning, you're just looking at PPG & saying "oh he averaged less playing with LeBron".

Bron ball = space the floor & let greatness happen & people have to knock down jumpers. All that's gotten him? 8 straight NBA Finals. Blew 2011, lost to a better Spurs team in 2014, better & a Warriors team 3 times.

The examples you're using are lame. Kevin Love wasn't winning at all being the centerpiece in Minnesota. Obviously his stats are going to go down playing with LeBron & Kyrie. Obviously Bosh stats are going to go down playing with Wade & Bron. Almost every 4 & 5 in the league shoots 3's now. It's the way the game is played. Maybe they don't like it. Maybe marginal shooters like Crowder doesn't like it, but that's how it it's played.

& lmfao @ calling me a nerd. We've spoken about basketball for 10 years. It has nothing to do with being an analytical nerd. It's just the way the game is played now. I'm not going to argue about what old team would beat a new age team. It's pretty simple to figure out, but you've always held on to the nostalgia, so I'll let you live in your fantasy land.

But the biggest lmfao @ talking "If you knew the X's & O's" & don't understand Phil ran the same old triangle he ran with Kobe & Shaq. Pau was a focal point of the Laker's offense after Kobe got his. It wasn't Kobe who made him better, it was Kobe listening to Phil. That's why when Phil wasn't around before & after those titles, Kobe looked like a clueless ball hog. Kobe was great, but he needed structure.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2018, 05:20:07 PM »
That's just blatantly lying lmfao. That's why I can't talk basketball on here. Literally told you, that you would use those two & you just looped a long winded paragraph to use the only two players who weren't the same all stars they used to be because they were relegated to a 3rd option because OBVIOUSLY they would be. Everyone else you're mentioning, you're just looking at PPG & saying "oh he averaged less playing with LeBron".

Bron ball = space the floor & let greatness happen & people have to knock down jumpers. All that's gotten him? 8 straight NBA Finals. Blew 2011, lost to a better Spurs team in 2014, better & a Warriors team 3 times.

The examples you're using are lame. Kevin Love wasn't winning at all being the centerpiece in Minnesota. Obviously his stats are going to go down playing with LeBron & Kyrie. Obviously Bosh stats are going to go down playing with Wade & Bron. Almost every 4 & 5 in the league shoots 3's now. It's the way the game is played. Maybe they don't like it. Maybe marginal shooters like Crowder doesn't like it, but that's how it it's played.

& lmfao @ calling me a nerd. We've spoken about basketball for 10 years. It has nothing to do with being an analytical nerd. It's just the way the game is played now. I'm not going to argue about what old team would beat a new age team. It's pretty simple to figure out, but you've always held on to the nostalgia, so I'll let you live in your fantasy land.

But the biggest lmfao @ talking "If you knew the X's & O's" & don't understand Phil ran the same old triangle he ran with Kobe & Shaq. Pau was a focal point of the Laker's offense after Kobe got his. It wasn't Kobe who made him better, it was Kobe listening to Phil. That's why when Phil wasn't around before & after those titles, Kobe looked like a clueless ball hog. Kobe was great, but he needed structure.

that’s the thing, u disingenuously act like i only brought up bosh and love, but i mentioned other players too - because there are so damn many. bosh and love are just glaring examples because they went from being top 5-10 players in the league who were great post players to role players who practically became pure spot up shooters .. no bueno. and u give that dumbass excuse “because they were no longer a first option” .. well, then how come pau got even better playing with kobe? pau improved with the lakers, even statistically. dont give me no shit about the triangle being the reason, because he still went from a 1st option to a 2nd option, and his usage rate actually dipped harder than bosh and love’s usage rate did. them excuses ain’t guna cut it homie.

bron ball = pounding the ball for 20 seconds of the clock while every1 stands around waiting for lebron to either find a sure shot or pass it off for an assist. it works alright against mediocre eastern conference teams when lebron’s teams are stacked. but we all see what happens when he faces legit competition out west. it’s funny you bring up how much phil jackson has helped kobe, because it’s 100% true.. but what u dont realize is the fact that lebron never learning to play within a real system from a great coach is part of why he’s not nearly as good as he could be, and why he plays for stats instead of overall success. michael played this way in the 80’s and put up insane stats.. but it wasn’t until phil jackson came into his life that he learned how to play the right way by sacrificing stats to elevate his teammates. that’s when jordan was at his best, not when he was putting up insane stats and was losing .. that is what lebron is truly missing. some1 to put him up on game like phil did kobe n mj.

the league is soft now - every1 knows it. that’s why westbrook can get a triple double pretty much at will. players can pretty much find open shots whenever they want, the level of defensive intensity has been scaled down tenfold. phoenix was running the same shit that golden state is running now back in 2006 - wasn’t cutting it once they played a real team who knew how to defend. that’s a fact.

so u can carry on with your nick wright jr. “i never played the game so i only understand what the numbers tell me” bullshit..but at the end of the day, it’s predicated on distorting the facts to push a false narrative based on personal bias. media loves folks like u.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 05:26:27 PM by Sccit »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2018, 01:17:02 PM »
And now LeBron is a Laker... if he does the same thing next year, I fully expect Sccit to still shit on LeBron and talk about how Lonzo Ball is the next coming of Magic, shooting 48% FT, and how Ball is carrying him.