Author Topic: *JUST LEAKED* Dr. Dre - DETOX (UNRELEASED SNIPPETS)  (Read 29233 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: *JUST LEAKED* Dr. Dre - DETOX (UNRELEASED SNIPPETS)
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2018, 09:46:06 AM »
I may do one this week just to let y’all know...

Oh man, another guy claiming to have stuff, saying he might leak it someday, but never does.  Then we get three pages of everyone kissing his butt begging for him to leak them.  Never gets old.  Stop talking about it, if you have it and want to leak it, then do it.  If you have no intention of leaking, don't come on here saying you have it.   

I have them all too, I might leak them on here someday if everyone is nice to me.  I have a whole bunch of Pac stuff too, maybe i'll leak it one day.  Until then, everyone give me lots of net fame. 

The following users thanked this post: Jungleboy, kuruptlon

terence chill

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2018, 10:41:48 AM »
The first one sounds real but the rest, come on self made beats to get a hype!

Chad

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2018, 11:03:15 AM »
As soon as I leaked the Topless version with Dre’s verse he started bugging me for more songs I had...

Can you post a link to this specifically?

Here's the link to the Topless (Dr. Dre verse version) I put out last year:  http://chadkiser.com/2017/07/19/dr-dres-topless-featuring-nas-leaks-with-unheard-verse-from-dr-dre/

By the way, I don't "claim" to have stuff....if I say I have it, I have it.... ::)

for those of you that know me, y'all know what I do and have done   ;)
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2018, 11:37:13 AM »
The first one sounds real but the rest, come on self made beats to get a hype!

LOL SMH

I DUNO WHY CATS STILL CANT TELL A DRE BEAT WHEN THEY HEAR IT....THIS SHIT IS OBVIOUSLY DRE, AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2018, 11:38:14 AM »
I don't believe most of those were Detox or Dre related at all except for the ones with the vocals and maybe a handful of the instrumentals lol

a lot of these have vocals tho .. definitely detox era shit

only that first link had some tracks with vocals... the rest are just fruity loops instrumentals

y'all are too gullible lol

I'LL TAKE CHAD'S WORD FOR IT, HE HAS A PROVEN TRACK RECORD.

Mietek23

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2018, 01:57:42 PM »
Thanks, some of these sounds real tight 8)

BTW, there's was like an ultimat Detox thread around here couple years back with every Detox related info - is it still available? I've tried to search for it some time ago but couldn't find it... someone shoot me a link to it :)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2018, 02:01:21 PM »
wait, this is real?

Tha Crip

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2018, 02:33:28 PM »
That first one is a Jake One beat...some of the others sound like him too but that Couldve Been U track is produced by Khalil
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2018, 03:57:00 PM »
As soon as I leaked the Topless version with Dre’s verse he started bugging me for more songs I had...

Here's the link to the Topless (Dr. Dre verse version) I put out last year:  http://chadkiser.com/2017/07/19/dr-dres-topless-featuring-nas-leaks-with-unheard-verse-from-dr-dre/

By the way, I don't "claim" to have stuff....if I say I have it, I have it.... ::)

Of course you do. Lots of us have Detox tracks. Maybe someday we'll leak them. Or maybe we'll just cling on to them a tad longer to soak up every last bit of that net fame. It's already been a decade. Why not keep them another 10/20 years.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2018, 04:45:22 PM »

Of course you do. Lots of us have Detox tracks. Maybe someday we'll leak them. Or maybe we'll just cling on to them a tad longer to soak up every last bit of that net fame. It's already been a decade. Why not keep them another 10/20 years.

Look dude, whoever brings them brings them and let them bring them. I'm not holding onto any records. All mine came from one connection who stopped giving me his scraps because he wanted to make money with them or use his original associates for and that's Death Row shit which all ended up sounding like trash anyways. I don't have Still An MC OG, I don't have a Prince Ital Joe album, and I certainly don't have anything off Detox. Do I know private emails? Yes. Do I ask my contacts for any tracks? No. I'm happy that whoever wants to bring them out to the mass public is bringing them.  I only have one thing in my collection and three others have it. Its Ice Cube, 2Pac, and Ice T in the studio - working on a track that is not off Strictly 4 N*ggaz. I choose to hold onto it as I'm not the original source for this footage and don't want to prevent them from making money off it in the future because they actually had something to do with the making of the footage and own the rights. This Detox shit however, bring it on. Dre ain't going to use any of it. Let Chad does as he wants bro. Fuck his motives, if you ain't fucking with them. But I don't care what his motives are. I want some new music.

Also, @SoopaflyDPGC I sent you a snippet once of an unheard vintage 97 Snoop and Soopafly song. I don't even have that anymore, so just know I'm not holding onto shit.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2018, 05:00:59 PM »

Up the 320 rip of that Topless then, and not a cheap reenocode please.

Sccit

Aftermath213

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2018, 05:33:28 PM »
How did you guys get to know people who have access to Detox tracks? On here? Another site?

I was checking for this album every day for years. I joined this site back in the day just to get info on it. Crazy that some people have parts of it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 05:47:02 PM by Aftermath213 »

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2018, 06:08:29 PM »
How did you guys get to know people who have access to Detox tracks? On here? Another site?

I was checking for this album every day for years. I joined this site back in the day just to get info on it. Crazy that some people have parts of it.

never doubt dubcc brodie

Aftermath213

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2018, 06:13:01 PM »

never doubt dubcc brodie

True. There was a guy on here back in the day named Octo. He seemed to be in the know. Anybody know who he was?