Author Topic: *JUST LEAKED* Dr. Dre - DETOX (UNRELEASED SNIPPETS)  (Read 29234 times)

Chad

Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

D-TalkX

Re: *JUST LEAKED* Dr. Dre - DETOX (UNRELEASED SNIPPETS)
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2018, 06:42:34 PM »
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thanks man!

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2018, 07:17:53 PM »
Here:   http://chadkiser.com/2018/05/09/dr-dre-detox-song-12-steps-to-recovery-leak-audio/

Don't say I didn't

GOOD SHIT FOLKS....SHITS FIRE

LOL @ THE FUNNYSTYLE DOUBTING GOIN ON HERE

805Cyclone

« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2018, 08:07:27 PM »
Your the man Chad. Thanks for the leak. We appreciate you leaking this for our listening pleasure. Props.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Lucifuge

« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2018, 11:20:13 PM »
Why you dont leak whole shit?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

OriginalVersion

« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2018, 11:40:24 PM »
Awesome. Thank you, Chad, for putting this out, but this song is what Dre would deem as "Anticipointment". Kinda sad that the Detox/Aftermath vault may not be all that legendary.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

shmosh

« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2018, 12:33:52 AM »
Thanks so much man, always interested to follow Detox leaks!!

dj coma

WestSideDon

« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2018, 08:29:07 AM »
props for leaking the song, but unfortunately this is a super lame throwaway song  :-\

Smoke

« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2018, 09:33:19 AM »
song was removed :(

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2018, 09:39:40 AM »
Damn, Chad, thank you for sharing this with us. 8) That's a way to shut up some mouthes saying it's fake. :D

The song itself feels like an WIP intro song that is trying to build up anticipation / tension for the album. Nothing ground breaking on its own, but I can see it fitting the context of a whole album. Would love to know what "Detox" concept this track followed. Still hoping that Snoop track leak some day. ;D

I'm surprised at how well the overall track sounds knowing that's an unfinished low quality leak. I'm one of those that can't stand the mastering of "Compton" with it being to bright / harsh and therefore exhausting to listen to - so listening to a "new" Dre track with a more generic soundscape is quite satisfying.

Chad

« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2018, 01:33:59 PM »
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com

Chad

www.chadkiser.com

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2018, 02:39:36 PM »
Damn, Chad, thank you for sharing this with us. 8) That's a way to shut up some mouthes saying it's fake. :D

The song itself feels like an WIP intro song that is trying to build up anticipation / tension for the album. Nothing ground breaking on its own, but I can see it fitting the context of a whole album. Would love to know what "Detox" concept this track followed. Still hoping that Snoop track leak some day. ;D

I'm surprised at how well the overall track sounds knowing that's an unfinished low quality leak. I'm one of those that can't stand the mastering of "Compton" with it being to bright / harsh and therefore exhausting to listen to - so listening to a "new" Dre track with a more generic soundscape is quite satisfying.

mastering was perhaps the best thing about compton lol