Author Topic: James Savage (Jayo Felony) - Test Me  (Read 1825 times)

Lucifuge

Re: James Savage (Jayo Felony) - Test Me
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 10:37:38 PM »
Damn this bangs  8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2018, 08:34:00 AM »
what happened to his album for xzibit label?

First its going to be EP James Savage followed by a mini movie then an LP Call Me By My Governemt Name released by OBE.

I'll believe it when I see it

it's been the same never ending story for years with Jayo and basically anybody under Xzibit at this point  :grumpy:

I dont think X would spend so much money on videos, movie and beats just to never release it. Last night they had a party for OBE and first release will be Jayo Felony one then the one from that white boy.

and how much money did Dre spend on Detox?  :laugh:

like I said, I'll believe it all when I see it and hear the music... until then I can't take anybody's word for it especially from a forum, no disrespect

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 08:57:36 AM »

First its going to be EP James Savage followed by a mini movie then an LP Call Me By My Governemt Name released by OBE.

it's been the same never ending story for years with Jayo and basically anybody under Xzibit at this point  :grumpy:

I dont think X would spend so much money on videos, movie and beats just to never release it. Last night they had a party for OBE and first release will be Jayo Felony one then the one from that white boy.

like I said, I'll believe it all when I see it and hear the music... until then I can't take anybody's word for it especially from a forum, no disrespect

Dr.Dre is a biillionaire. He has artists on his label where he doesn't have to make a song for himself ever to get paid. X is not in that situation. See the difference. But I see where you coming from. You'll have to thank me once it comes out. ;)
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2018, 01:26:36 PM »

Dr.Dre is a biillionaire. He has artists on his label where he doesn't have to make a song for himself ever to get paid. X is not in that situation. See the difference. But I see where you coming from. You'll have to thank me once it comes out. ;)

I sincerely hope I am proven wrong, but me saying that is beginning to sound like a broken record  ;D