Author Topic: E-40: “DR DRE NEVER REACHED OUT TO ME”  (Read 2899 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: E-40: “DR DRE NEVER REACHED OUT TO ME”
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2019, 04:21:48 PM »
Element of Surprise is another great 40 water album

hey yo dawg whatever happened to dat other homie from the Bay... Rodzilla?

he’s a promoter for gay clubs in san francisco now

Seriously though Sccit, you know whatever became of dude... like a lot of folks at the forum (*cough*) he was a good homie showing me madd love and respect and then woke up one day and decided he had no love, respect, or props for me...but for nostalgia purposes I’d still be curious what happened to dude.

Btw dude had a nice sound and lyrics wit him as an artist back in the day
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 04:24:06 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2019, 06:01:20 PM »

Seriously though Sccit, you know whatever became of dude... like a lot of folks at the forum (*cough*) he was a good homie showing me madd love and respect and then woke up one day and decided he had no love, respect, or props for me...but for nostalgia purposes I’d still be curious what happened to dude.

im being serious .. he’s a promoter for clubs lol. not sure if they’re gay clubs or not but he calls himself “zesty zilla” lmao.

and bingo on his character flip.. he was cool back n the day n then got full of himself seemingly outa the blue. i tried reachin out to him on IG over a song i produced for the jacka that he linked up for me back n the day, but he was bein really dismissive about the whole thing.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2019, 12:43:31 AM »

im being serious .. he’s a promoter for clubs lol. not sure if they’re gay clubs or not but he calls himself “zesty zilla” lmao.

and bingo on his character flip.. he was cool back n the day n then got full of himself seemingly outa the blue. i tried reachin out to him on IG over a song i produced for the jacka that he linked up for me back n the day, but he was bein really dismissive about the whole thing.

Lol@Zesty Zilla you killin me dawg...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)