Author Topic: The DPGC Legacy Series  (Read 1065 times)

Funkstradamus

The DPGC Legacy Series
« on: May 23, 2018, 03:09:25 PM »
we should bring these back with some Mega links.  i have a few and there are a few im looking for (Mr. Malik AKA Hershey Loc).  id be willing to start it up if there are some other interested parties.

Fresh Bone

Re: The DPGC Legacy Series
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 03:28:29 PM »
I have a lot of the series due to @michaelmadsen, my dude hit us up with so many links

Truth be told, this site is DEAD

Apart from the 2PAC leaks;

The only thing in the last 5-7 year is Dr. Dre - 'Road to Recovery'

R.I.P. DubCNN

I hate to be so dramatic but I used to rely on this site a lot

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

805Cyclone

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 06:10:39 PM »
Same here

dj coma

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 09:59:42 PM »
Any DubCC refugees are welcome to join Bomb1st and start this up again. We are starting to get more and more west coast threads and uploads that are not 2Pac/Death Row related. I think it would go over well and a lot of people would assist in recreating those threads. The Music -> Hip-Hop section is where the west coast stuff is going right now, but we can dedicate a west coast section if we get enough traction.

We also just upgraded the forum to new software that's very mobile friendly and has a lot of great features. Come check it out.

Dusto

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 03:14:04 AM »
i use to be on this forum so much going back bout 15 years but got side tracked i . life this and the DPG forum that use to be on Daz Dillys site and i got a shit load of songs from back then i use to rely on these forums to get all the best tracks so if anyone wants some tracks from back then just drop me a msg and ill see if i have them

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 05:48:39 AM »
madsen and will are best friends in an alternate universe