Author Topic: Gail Gotti says Kurupt left her after she was diagnosed with terminal cancer  (Read 3953 times)

Okka

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 08:02:39 AM by Okka »

b.laden

dont blame on Kurupt . it happens all the time . The idea that cancer brings a couple closer together is a romanticised idea

SuperSpider

dont blame on Kurupt . it happens all the time . The idea that cancer brings a couple closer together is a romanticised idea

He's still to blame if true, even if it happens all the time which doesnt matter

h2k4

If what she says happened is true, I hope she gets awarded whatever she asks for.  Shitty thing for him to do that and say what he said.....if it's true.

hrsmn_london

We shall await Gotti response.

Is her cancer really terminal?

dj coma

$14k/month? I doubt Kurupt makes a whole lot more than what she is asking for.

kuruptDPG

"dont blame kurupt? it happens all the time".... are you for real? are u sayin majority of ppl who have cancer ending up seperated or divorced or love each other less? u crazy if u do

BigMeazy

I Havent heard much details but sounds like he was seeing another woman and planning on leaving Gail Gotti before he found out she was even sick, so could be the case the relationship was over or broken before the illness even became a factor.

It was also Gail Gotti who filed for the divorce.

Doesnt sound like a very good situation though, but at the moment its basically he say she says, so who really knows what all the facts behind the scenes are

Hack Wilson - real

hes gonna tell her to eat a bowl of shit bitch in court

The following users thanked this post: , OriginalVersion

Say what you want but at least Kurupt lives his lyrics.

k1000

Shitty thing for him to do that

but gangsta.

dj coma

hrsmn_london

She has terminal cancer, but she is in the gym?

drunkenfool

• Lil Geezy
Stuart Scott of Sportscenter fame was doing MMA and p90x after he would get his chemo treatments, up until he died.

"The cancer returned in 2011, but it eventually went back into remission.[44] He was again diagnosed with cancer on January 14, 2013.[45] After chemo, Scott would do mixed martial arts and/or a P90X workout regimen.[41][44] By 2014, he had undergone 58 infusions of chemotherapy and switched to chemotherapy pills.[41] Scott also went under radiation and multiple surgeries as a part of his cancer treatment.[38] Scott never wanted to know what stage of cancer he was in."

Okka

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.47305/title.kurupts-estranged-wife-says-he-left-her-after-terminal-cancer-diagnosis

When Brown first met Kurupt, she says he was still a broke rapper and living in homes owned by his mother. She also said they didn’t have a car for years and struggled to make ends meet.

I find that hard to believe, but who knows? The reason Kurupt went back to Death Row was money.

She's in complete remission.