Author Topic: Gail Gotti says Kurupt left her after she was diagnosed with terminal cancer  (Read 3954 times)

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Most of your rap idols are dickheads. Deal with it.

dexter

any proof

hrsmn_london

Complete remission from terminal cancer?

For enough.

Kurupts loss, she is amazing.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
If what she says happened is true, I hope she gets awarded whatever she asks for.  Shitty thing for him to do that and say what he said.....if it's true.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MOBNigga06

I wouldn't blame or judge Kurupt at all. Wait until all the details come out.

Gail Gotti was always a scandalous hoe, fucked everybody at Death Row. Do you think that marriage can really change the character of someone like that? There is real wisdom embedded in that line "You Can't Turn a Hoe Into a Housewife."

My impression is that their marriage was already finished and the terminal cancer diagnosis was not even really relevant to their separation. Kurupt was fucking that bad Latin bitch for years now.

And $14,000 a month? Can Young Gotti's income be high enough to make that figure realistic?

Kurupt should capitalize on the publicity and release some diss records, some new Bitches Ain't Shit type of songs.

The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Sccit

BUNCHA CAPN-SAVE-A-HOES IN HERE CAPING HARD

SHE LEFT HIM WAY BEFORE THIS

LOL THEY THOUGHT KURUPT WASNT GUNA BE HOH SMH

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
any proof

Their lyrics and biographies

b.laden

dont blame on Kurupt . it happens all the time . The idea that cancer brings a couple closer together is a romanticised idea

He's still to blame if true, even if it happens all the time which doesnt matter

50 Percent of Couples Break Up During a Cancer Diagnosis
https://medium.com/@CancerBTTB/50-percent-of-couples-break-up-during-a-cancer-diagnosis-29133893975f
same thing in my family and a close friend ..and they re not gangsta or devilish ...

papa-smurf

Wasnt she fucking gary payton while she was still married to kurupt?
Isnt she the one who filed for divorce?

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

BUNCHA CAPN-SAVE-A-HOES IN HERE CAPING HARD

SHE LEFT HIM WAY BEFORE THIS

LOL THEY THOUGHT KURUPT WASNT GUNA BE HOH SMH

First thing you've ever said that I agree with or should I say:

FIRST THING YOU'VE EVER SAID THAT I AGREE WITH.

Say what you want about Kurupt but his game must be A1 because he looks like a dude who brushes his teeth with a stick of butter whilst smoking rocks all day long and still manages to bag sequential hotties. HOH indeed...

dj coma

And $14,000 a month? Can Young Gotti's income be high enough to make that figure realistic?

That's what I'm saying. That very well could be more than 50% of his monthly income.

Kurupt should capitalize on the publicity and release some diss records, some new Bitches Ain't Shit type of songs.

I think it would have the opposite effect. Dissing his ex-wife with cancer would be career suicide in today's climate.

maudizzle

Reading all the replies here... what has this site become? TMZ 2.0?

Geez, there are at least 2 sides to every story. Let it go; it’s none of ya’lls business.

Reading all the replies here... what has this site become? TMZ 2.0?

Geez, there are at least 2 sides to every story. Let it go; it’s none of ya’lls business.

Even though the majority of people here are still stuck in 96 you have to understand that even in 96 they were simpering bitches and that my friend never changes. Ask Sccit :p

dexter

Wasnt she fucking gary payton while she was still married to kurupt?
Isnt she the one who filed for divorce?
Captains  save a thot are confused

MOBNigga06

Hahaha, yeah, this forum is full of CAPTAINS!

I looked more into this situation and I am convinced that the terminal cancer diagnosis arrived way after Kurupt and Gail already separated. Case closed.

Kurupt is not in the wrong at all. This whole forum should support KURUPT YOUNG GOTTI, one of the greats and the legends of the West Coast.

I for one will now unquestionably buy any music Kurupt releases to show my support for a man whose music has always been a source of inspiration to me.

The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.