Author Topic: *middleweight title match*- KILL vs. ILLICIT  (Read 1418 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
*middleweight title match*- KILL vs. ILLICIT
« on: May 01, 2003, 05:07:02 AM »
> Bar limit 20
> First to 5, 3-0 = KO
> All votes explained, crew votes particularly well
(just not like "I was kinda feelin that verse more")
> Deadline Monday 05/05/03

If you don't agree on anything or can't spit by deadline holla

gl dawg...

*gets ready to take on the 5th challenger*

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re:*middleweight title match*- KILL vs. ILLICIT
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 10:13:12 AM »
read the rules, agree, gl to you too.

oh yeh, i will make the deadline, jus if it is BY monday allow it being ON monday as well in case that happens.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2003, 01:38:34 PM »
oh yeh, i will make the deadline, jus if it is BY monday allow it being ON monday as well in case that happens.

sure. sayin monday I mean before tuesday begin, and let's say pacific time

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2003, 02:00:50 PM »
Illicit droppin shit fa us to reject-and-laugh-at-it, bitch forgot n wanna get "beaten again" like "Alzheimer infected-masochists"// ((1))
Wrecked-and-crashed-my-wrist, still my "punches" is 10 times harder, dawg you've "stepped-to-smashin-fists"// ((2))
you was gettin-confident, bitch I'm stoppin-the-change...it's like ya head-incontinent, I was only disconnected from the net and not-from-my-brain//
if you could flow-right you'd be lucky-I'm-lame and got no-time, but this opponent lets me sloppily-reign//
don't drop, or you fail-in-this-test, I got harsh-strengths, who takes you serious when identical bar-length is ya only way-to-success// ((3))
I'm takin-ya-breath, chase-ya-wit-text, but next time this fake'll-molest I won't even play-with-his-death//
Your wack-efforts can't even demand-a-PG-ratin, now I'ma smack-that-whore, prolly never rapped-before and musta been given a bad-initiation//
fast-abbreviation: you better no-show, no joke-ho, that kid is so-slow, you still think Tallahassee-your-location// ((4))
Bitch prolly tryina make multis, hopin for respect-fa-this-piece, but it ain't never gon' happen...like your lil record's-release// ((5))
Everybody's detected-you-weak, stopped reppin-MD, only thing they were "deficient of" was you leavin this fuckin sector-of-keyz//

((1)): I'm 1-0 in solo battles vs. Illicit
((2)): my wrist kinda fucked up lol
((3)): Illicit's bars are often pretty damn identical in length
((4)): He's been in Germany for a while now but in his profile it's still Tallahassee Florida
((5)): His album was supposed to drop in 02...ages ago

--------------------------------------------------------
didn't have time to key more or some very well thought out shit, but it's like this: we said this weekend; if illicit's gonna make it i gotta let people vote on this verse, if not though I'm not gonna call this, but I wanna edit this before lettin the votin start...peace
« Last Edit: May 11, 2003, 02:48:33 PM by Kill »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2003, 04:39:55 PM »
 :o daaaamn that was dope!!!!

kick ass album

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2003, 11:18:38 PM »
Damn, Illicit homie u betta bring sum heat dawg....KILL put it down on thiz one.  ;)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2003, 08:58:48 AM »
well, as for editin it I won't erase no lines, but if sumthin pops into my head i'll include it, since Illicit has not dropped yet

thx for the props both of y'all

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2003, 11:18:12 AM »
yo kill that was off the hook >:(
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2003, 11:20:52 AM »
which makes you angry ? what's that  >:( for ? Jealousy lol ?

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2003, 06:07:19 AM »
no i just like the face
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2003, 09:41:07 AM »
lol 8)

illicit, you shook or what ?  ;D

...and thanks to whoever made this sticky
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 09:05:46 AM by Kill »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2003, 10:22:58 AM »
nah dude I aint shook, nice lil rhyme you wrote there, but ah.... whatever  ;)  (j/p)

here I go finally:

I'm ghastly-splittin-ya-wig cuz I'm 5-times-your-game-yo//
got that cali-pic-in-ya-sig so you might-find-your-way-home//[1]
I spit a quadripelgic-rhyme 'n stun this cloud-9 kid wit-mah-lyrics//
you need a squad-to-help-ya-shine cuz ya ain't shit without outside-interference//
as soon as I write sum shit is when I start-ta-sin//
you better call a organ donor for a heart-to-win//
scarred-ya-skin wit verbal assaults I mar-ya-chin//
I carve-ya-kin free the whole board of these wafflin-men//
u might be 1-0 but I'm still here-predominately//
claim you heavyweight but its mere-mediocrity//[2]
my rhyme'll kill your body AND soul, incase you believe in philosophical-dualism//
I wont ever prettify my shit, I'll always come with diabolical-euphemism//
I'll eviscerate-your-"skills" n sell your wackness on ebay-for-2-bucks//
incinerate-more-"KILL"'s runnin they mouth: "he-said-you-suck"//(3)
even preached-biblical-lines wouldnt save you from my schemed-literal-crimes//
extreme-clinical-time wouldnt stop me from sendin out steep-lyrical-vibes//(4)
ya karma-stoops-fast-n-rapid than raindrops-from-the-sky, that only shows how-many-cats-hand-some-respect//
allah-could-grant-this-fatkid skills but still your game-flops-cuz-it-died, ya foul-penny-raps-have-none-effects//

aight, the flow may be a bit off but i guess it be aight since yall said flow dont win battles, lets see if its really like that....

peace, gl dawg, and thanks again

P.S: explanations:

[1]: his sig got a picture of california on it, you get the rest...
[2]: Kill says he's a heavyweight, which is he is no doubt, but he still holds the middleweight belt... used it against him
(3): KILL's as in, his name, more of his caliber I burn to ashes cuz he said im wack... you get it I dont know why the fuck im doin this anyway lol
(4): clinical time as in, if he'd hide in a clinic I'd send out my rhymes mentally or lets say spiritually.

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2003, 10:52:18 AM »
yo this is one hot battle
it is going to be hard to vote on but
kill was just i little bit better
two of the best

vote kill

ill loved the verse this is a hard battle to vote on

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2003, 10:55:30 AM »
Titan, your vote is gladly accepted and apreciated, BUT read the rules and follow em otherwise it wont count. jus take some time and type down a explanation why Kill won, I aint hatin, jus would like to have some detailed votes on a serious battle like this...

WCC Hall Of Famer

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2003, 11:01:28 AM »
Kill: Dude, your verse was tight, you had the multis, the metas, good flow, the personals didn't hit that hard but the punches did.  I haven't seen many verses that could beat the one you put up.  Overall, off the hook, good shit. Fav line, "if you could flow-right you'd be lucky-I'm-lame and got no-time, but this opponent lets me sloppily-reign//
don't drop, or you fail-in-this-test, I got harsh-strengths, who takes you serious when identical bar-length is ya only way-to-success// ((3))"

Illicit:  I liked your multis but they didn't seem to flow together that well.  Good metaphors and tight multis, but Kill's punches were just more on point.  Your personals incorporated good multis but didn't seem to hit that hard, i.e., "got that cali-pic-in-ya-sig so you might-find-your-way-home//[1]"
 Gotta give it to Kill.

Vote=Kill

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont