Author Topic: SUGE KNIGHT DENIED CHANCE TO ATTEND MOTHERS FUNERAL  (Read 2136 times)

Blood$

Re: SUGE KNIGHT DENIED CHANCE TO ATTEND MOTHERS FUNERAL
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2018, 01:55:02 PM »
Tray Deee confirms exactly what I said in here lol at the sympathizers, no judge is going to feel sorry for a high powered / influential figure that's definitely a flight risk and arguably got hit with karma to be in the situation he's been in anyway

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 02:00:26 PM by Blood$ »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2018, 09:22:30 AM »
If he were already convicted and sentenced and serving time (all assuming he’s guilty), then that’s a different story. But they’re not going to let you out when you’re on trial for murder.

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

dexter

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2018, 11:52:07 AM »
As much as I dislike Suge Knight, this in jus inhuman. Everyone deserves to say a final farewell to immediate family. R.I.P. Miss Knight.
TRUE and THAT is the REAL issue that sellouts dont understand

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2018, 09:29:12 AM »
It’s not sellout shit, it’s the way the world works.  Do you think that every inmate should get let out whenever there is a family incident?

While I’m sure Suge is mourning the loss of his mother, I guarantee he’s not complaining about not getting a temporary release for the funeral. He’s not new to the system and has been in this life for decades, he knows the price you have to pay.

jman91331

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2018, 01:27:06 PM »
R.I.P. to this mother, but that does not qualify him for special privileges

INMATES GET RELEASED FOR FUNERALS ALL THE TIME

not inmates like Suge lol be real here
You must never been to jail. For one, he's in the county jail so no way, no how would they let him out for a funeral I don't care if his whole family got killed. Prison maybe, county jail, fuck no. Two, he's a flight risk by it being a homoside case. It's a risk of him running, and also a bigger risk of someone trying to retaliate at the funeral. LA County sheirf department ain't playin those types of games never.

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2018, 01:32:54 PM »
R.I.P. to this mother, but that does not qualify him for special privileges

INMATES GET RELEASED FOR FUNERALS ALL THE TIME

not inmates like Suge lol be real here
You must never been to jail. For one, he's in the county jail so no way, no how would they let him out for a funeral I don't care if his whole family got killed. Prison maybe, county jail, fuck no. Two, he's a flight risk by it being a homoside case. It's a risk of him running, and also a bigger risk of someone trying to retaliate at the funeral. LA County sheirf department ain't playin those types of games never.

that's exactly the point I'm trying to make here but dudes won't hear it lol

dexter

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2018, 02:15:58 PM »
It’s not sellout shit, it’s the way the world works.  Do you think that every inmate should get let out whenever there is a family incident?

While I’m sure Suge is mourning the loss of his mother, I guarantee he’s not complaining about not getting a temporary release for the funeral. He’s not new to the system and has been in this life for decades, he knows the price you have to pay.
esau's bitch GOYEM

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2018, 03:53:47 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about