Author Topic: Cypress Hill: Elephants on Acid (Anticipation / Discussion Thread)  (Read 6365 times)

doggfather

their 1st album in 8 years, and their 1st album after 14 years produced entirely by Muggs.

anyone else hyped fo this?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 02:20:31 PM by Okka »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
I guess.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Okka

Hell yeah. I think i made a similar topic when the album was first announced a couple of years ago. The album's finally comin' out in the fall. Here's the cover.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Classic cover. The snippet they posted on twitter was amazing

Marco

Hell yeah. I think i made a similar topic when the album was first announced a couple of years ago. The album's finally comin' out in the fall. Here's the cover.

Hyped  for this. 8)

Here's the topic:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=329083
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

doggfather

Hyped  for this. 8)

Here's the topic:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=329083

Hoops, my bad.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Marco

No problem, Okka or Jome merge the topic, please. ;)

Hoops, my bad.
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

dnjp4life

I'm interested to hear how this turns out.  I've never delved too far into Cypress Hill's back catalogue besides their first two albums, and obviously I've heard their big singles since those albums, so I'm by no means an expert, but it will be cool to see the direction this album goes in.

riphuero

I'm seriously excited to hear this album. Should be a fucking vlassic. What info has released besides that muggs produced. Features etc, I say its dropping on Halloween.

Okka

I'm seriously excited to hear this album. Should be a fucking vlassic. What info has released besides that muggs produced. Features etc, I say its dropping on Halloween.

I don't think there has been any other information. They don't really need any quest appearances, but i wouldn't mind hearin' a couple though.

BIGWORM

Re: Cypress Hill: Elephants on Acid (Anticipation / Discussion Thread)
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 11:00:19 PM »

Halloween for sure just like temples of boom. Muggs went with the same sound.

The Predator

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2018, 03:55:44 AM »
''Scooby-Dooby-Doo, y'all...''

Cypress Hill Receive Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

The pioneering Los Angeles group were selected among a talented group of other receipients, which also includes Robert De Niro, Daniel Craig, Anne Hathaway, Tommy Mottola and Guy Fieri, just to name a few.

“We are so honored to have been chosen for a Star on #thehollywoodwalkoffame,” Cypress Hill wrote on Twitter.

“Thank you to all those that made this happen,” frontman B-Real added.

We are so honored to have been chosen for a Star on #thehollywoodwalkoffame pic.twitter.com/uOAVSSXVXH

— Cypress Hill ™ (@cypresshill) June 27, 2018

“The Committee always tries to select a group of talented honorees that appeal in various genres of the entertainment world,” said Vin Di Bona, chair of the Walk of Fame Selection Committee (via Variety). “I feel the Committee has outdone themselves and I know the fans, tourists and the Hollywood community will be pleased with our selections. We are excited to see each and every honoree’s face as they unveil that majestic star on Hollywood’s most famous walkway.”

So far, dates have not yet been scheduled for the star ceremonies.

Cypress Hill are considered pioneers in hip-hop, best known for their penchant for cannabis. They are also the first Latino hip-hop group to go platinum.

During the 1990s, Cypress Hill was nominated for Best Rap Performance by a Group or Duo at the Grammys in three consecutive years, including 1994 for “Insane in the Brain,” again in ’95 for “I Ain’t Goin’ Out Like That” and in ’96 for “Throw Your Set in the Air.” The group has also sold more than 20 million albums and toured the world multiple times… and are still going!

« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:00:01 AM by The Predator »

doggfather

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2018, 04:42:57 AM »
Finally

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2018, 02:19:26 PM »
Pre-orders next week.

BIGWORM

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2018, 03:59:01 PM »
^pre orders? from where? plz n thx.