Author Topic: Decision 3.0 ---> Lakers. FA news  (Read 2213 times)

Shhit on SCCit

Decision 3.0 ---> Lakers. FA news
« on: June 30, 2018, 09:31:25 PM »
CP3 re-sign with Houston.
Paul George reported to re-sign with Thunder.
Lebron lands in LA, to meet with Magic and Kobe.
Rudy Gay re-signs in San Antonio
Durant reportedly takes another 1 and 1 deal, leaving options wide open.
Draymond Green and Klay Thompson won't sign extensions in Oakland yet.
Spurs in discussion with multiple teams for disgruntled employee Leonard but may not trade him.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Decision 3.0 ---> Lakers. FA news
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 03:23:08 PM »
I'm not trying to root for the Lakers. & since George isn't an option anymore & the Spurs likely won't appease Kawhi's demand to LA, there's no reason for LeBron to go there.

First of all, it's a shitty team without other stars. Looks like a first round knock out. Secondly, the NBA would free fall out of control. The only narrative they can sell is LeBron vs the Warriors. That would be gone. The Finals is already a foregone conclusion. You can literally appease the large East Coast market with a Cavs game, now that's out & at 10:30 at night LeBron or the Warriors or Houston would come on. Him going out West would be terrible for basketball. Not to mention he's carried the sport for over 10 years now with the seasonal conversation of "is LeBron going to win?". Polarizing enough, similar to a Floyd Mayweather fight. Everyone is watching either loving or hating him. Him not in contention would be awful.

He should just suck it up one more year in Cleveland & get a feel for the landscape in 2019. If KP comes back strong & NY can land like Myles Turner & Kyrie...I'd consider it.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 11:07:55 AM »
I'm not trying to root for the Lakers. & since George isn't an option anymore & the Spurs likely won't appease Kawhi's demand to LA, there's no reason for LeBron to go there.

First of all, it's a shitty team without other stars. Looks like a first round knock out. Secondly, the NBA would free fall out of control. The only narrative they can sell is LeBron vs the Warriors. That would be gone. The Finals is already a foregone conclusion. You can literally appease the large East Coast market with a Cavs game, now that's out & at 10:30 at night LeBron or the Warriors or Houston would come on. Him going out West would be terrible for basketball. Not to mention he's carried the sport for over 10 years now with the seasonal conversation of "is LeBron going to win?". Polarizing enough, similar to a Floyd Mayweather fight. Everyone is watching either loving or hating him. Him not in contention would be awful.

He should just suck it up one more year in Cleveland & get a feel for the landscape in 2019. If KP comes back strong & NY can land like Myles Turner & Kyrie...I'd consider it.

LOL U SHOULD JUST RENOUNCE LEBRON LIKE SOME OF HIS GROUPIES HAVE DONE

GO BACK TO BEIN TEAM KNICKS OR WHATEVER SHITTY FRANCHISE U ROOT FOR

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 02:02:25 PM »
lmao guy is so tight I'm officially a bigger Laker fan than he is.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 09:10:19 PM »
lmao guy is so tight I'm officially a bigger Laker fan than he is.

you take pride in being a male groupie?

serious question.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 04:04:13 PM »
Corny line. If I tried to say I'm a bigger fan of LeBron than you are of Kobe, you'd argue me on that. Meaning you'd argue you're a bigger male groupie than I. Hold the L, boy.

But we teammates now. Let's have peace. Show me the Laker way.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 05:19:38 PM »
Corny line. If I tried to say I'm a bigger fan of LeBron than you are of Kobe, you'd argue me on that. Meaning you'd argue you're a bigger male groupie than I. Hold the L, boy.

But we teammates now. Let's have peace. Show me the Laker way.

no i wouldn’t .. you are definitely a much bigger fan of lebron than i am of any individual player ever lol facts

but welcome aboard i guess

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 01:35:26 PM »
These next 3 years are going to be fun. I might start posting daily because Sccit and Click having to root for the same team is just glorious!

For the record, this is why I next sucked Kobe's dick and always said I'm a Laker fan as a team.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 02:43:58 PM »
These next 3 years are going to be fun. I might start posting daily because Sccit and Click having to root for the same team is just glorious!

For the record, this is why I next sucked Kobe's dick and always said I'm a Laker fan as a team.

LOL @ CONSIDERING CHAM A REAL LAKER FAN

:snoopfacepalm:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 08:04:38 PM »
Sccit and Click having to root for the same team is just glorious!

It's the greatest thing that's ever happened to the Dub.

LeBron going to LA, so we root for the Lakers together is up there with the frozen envelope as far as NBA conspiracies go.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 08:23:43 PM »
Hehehe... I almost think Sccit vandalized the LeBron mural and he's the reason Nick Wright hates the Lakers.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 08:33:26 PM »
Hehehe... I almost think Sccit vandalized the LeBron mural and he's the reason Nick Wright hates the Lakers.

smh u probably one of those faux laker fans that hangs on nick wright’s every word and was perfectly fine with the mural saying “king of LA”

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 09:11:59 PM »
Nick Young is a tool... lol... But I did catch a gem thanks to Cold Takes Tweets or some shit liked that where he basically admits he hates Kobe because of his fans and he'd never root for the Lakers. He took down the hating Kobe part, but I swear 10 years ago he'd go to Laker boards trolling people with some dumb name like LeBronFanBoy1 or something like that and debate you for pages and pages and pages and you never knew he'd become the Nick Young, the only skinny dude with 3 chins... lol

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 11:24:49 PM »
Nick Young is a tool... lol... But I did catch a gem thanks to Cold Takes Tweets or some shit liked that where he basically admits he hates Kobe because of his fans and he'd never root for the Lakers. He took down the hating Kobe part, but I swear 10 years ago he'd go to Laker boards trolling people with some dumb name like LeBronFanBoy1 or something like that and debate you for pages and pages and pages and you never knew he'd become the Nick Young, the only skinny dude with 3 chins... lol

nick wright (not nick young lol) is the biggest faggot alive who’s been exposed time n time again and he birthed weirdos like cham

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2018, 03:42:28 AM »

nick wright (not nick young lol) is the biggest faggot alive who’s been exposed time n time again and he birthed weirdos like cham

lol... I called him Young... lol... Nick WRIGHT is a tool, and a troll.