Author Topic: Lebron makes worst decision of his career and signs with Lakers  (Read 5917 times)

Sccit

Re: Lebron makes worst decision of his career and signs with Lakers
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2018, 06:59:32 PM »
This is where I gotta check out of the argument. Reason the section is dead. Guy creates an alternate universe for himself. Damn shame. Guy has a grip on everything basketball until it comes to LeBron.

what’s funny is that all the purists and players who played the game agree with me, while all the nerds who never picked up a ball in they life ala nick wright and colin cowherd agree with u...i think it’s safe to take the word of almost every player who’s ever commented on the situation over the word of unathletic analytic geeks wit a personal agenda.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2018, 07:15:05 PM »
This is where I gotta check out of the argument. Reason the section is dead. Guy creates an alternate universe for himself. Damn shame. Guy has a grip on everything basketball until it comes to LeBron.

what’s funny is that all the purists and players who played the game agree with me, while all the nerds who never picked up a ball in they life ala nick wright and colin cowherd agree with u...i think it’s safe to take the word of almost every player who’s ever commented on the situation over the word of unathletic analytic geeks wit a personal agenda.

You are criticizing a guy who is the only person in NBA history to lead the whole series in points, rebounds, assist, blocks, and steals! And now he's a Laker and you are so far gone in hate that you can't see how him joining the Lakers is a great thing!

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2018, 09:01:42 PM »

You are criticizing a guy who is the only person in NBA history to lead the whole series in points, rebounds, assist, blocks, and steals! And now he's a Laker and you are so far gone in hate that you can't see how him joining the Lakers is a great thing!

“OMG STATZ!!!!”

YEA, U A CASUAL

STOP READING BOX SCORES AND START WATCHING GAMES

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2018, 09:29:50 PM »
I watched the whole series, every game. Was rooting for Golden State. But afterwards I had to admit, LeBron reached a level I've rarely seen. He's performance was amazing and against the Warriors. We ain't getting that LeBron, but if everyone get something similar, dude I'm good. Those 46 minutes he gives you, we just need a Kawhi to be the closer and we are set.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2018, 10:53:59 AM »
what’s funny is that I'm just going to keep responding with "I played on my high school basketball team so I know that I'm talking about". And all these unnamed, anonymous fellow Laker fans, WHO ARE PURISTS OF THE GAME, on the 15 Laker forums I'm apart of, that helped shaped my arguments against LeBron for a decade all agree with me. Not nerds like you.

It's all good, man. It's just not worth the effort.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2018, 06:43:49 PM »
what’s funny is that I'm just going to keep responding with "I played on my high school basketball team so I know that I'm talking about". And all these unnamed, anonymous fellow Laker fans, WHO ARE PURISTS OF THE GAME, on the 15 Laker forums I'm apart of, that helped shaped my arguments against LeBron for a decade all agree with me. Not nerds like you.

It's all good, man. It's just not worth the effort.

i respect your honesty +1