Author Topic: Lebron has rode coattails for past 8 years  (Read 2154 times)

Shhit on SCCit

Lebron has rode coattails for past 8 years
« on: July 10, 2018, 05:56:49 PM »
Give him Luc Longley, Bill Wennington and BJ Armstrong or Mark Madsen, Slava and Devon George. How many rings does he have? You got it the same amount he had with Anderson Varajoa, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Delonte West have in 2010.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Lebron has rode coattails for past 8 years
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 07:04:31 PM »
Well, once Kawhi comes, he'll get another one! You think I'm happy now, wait until Kawhi comes home. I don't mind LeBron riding coattails if it means the Lakers get more trophies!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 08:21:29 PM »
God I hope he traded Ball! Check last year, I didn't want the Lakers to draft him. He wasn't worth the second pick.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 11:22:56 PM »
God I hope he traded Ball! Check last year, I didn't want the Lakers to draft him. He wasn't worth the second pick.

are u dumb? only 4 rookies in nba history have put up 10-7-7 as a rookie

smh act like u know

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 03:40:59 AM »
And shot 48% from the free throw line. I'm ready to get Lillard now.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 11:08:49 AM »

ok? he shot poorly and did everything else well .. fuck is your point? if u don’t see the all-around potential there then u need to watch closer.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 01:08:48 PM »

ok? he shot poorly and did everything else well .. fuck is your point? if u don’t see the all-around potential there then u need to watch closer.

Saying he better fix his shot or he'll be in Portland and see Luke hit him with hack a Lonzo with scrub players because that's all you need to beat him.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 06:50:51 PM »

Saying he better fix his shot or he'll be in Portland and see Luke hit him with hack a Lonzo with scrub players because that's all you need to beat him.

his rookie year is extremely similar to jason kidd’s .. i wouldn’t worry too much

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 07:27:03 PM »

his rookie year is extremely similar to jason kidd’s .. i wouldn’t worry too much

I'd worry less if he was practicing his free throws and his % above 65%.

Kidd shot 70% his rookie year from the line.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 07:48:01 PM »

I'd worry less if he was practicing his free throws and his % above 65%.

Kidd shot 70% his rookie year from the line.

the free throw shit is overstated, lonzo shot close to 70% in college and barely got to the line in the pros

he also shot better than rookie kidd from three

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 08:38:30 PM »
But worst from the field.

Look, I don't hate Ball, but I need to see something from him. If you tell me Portland would trade Damian Lillard tomorrow for a package with Lonzo Ball, I would fly back home and personally pack Lonzo's bags. His ceiling is high, but he's also proving to be injured prone and honestly, I am not convinced he'll reach that ceiling. He should be altering his shot, and at least shooting over 60% from the FT line. He ain't Shaq, Shaq was a physically dominate player who could miss FT's because he would score no matter what. Most his misses were off And-1's. Lonzo will get fouled on purpose because at the end of games, the teams will foul him, and he'll have the ball because as the PG, you should have the ball.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 10:56:28 PM »

Look, I don't hate Ball, but I need to see something from him. If you tell me Portland would trade Damian Lillard tomorrow for a package with Lonzo Ball, I would fly back home and personally pack Lonzo's bags. His ceiling is high, but he's also proving to be injured prone and honestly, I am not convinced he'll reach that ceiling. He should be altering his shot, and at least shooting over 60% from the FT line. He ain't Shaq, Shaq was a physically dominate player who could miss FT's because he would score no matter what. Most his misses were off And-1's. Lonzo will get fouled on purpose because at the end of games, the teams will foul him, and he'll have the ball because as the PG, you should have the ball.

like i said he isn’t a legit 50% ft shooter.. low volume in the nba, shot around 70% in college n high school

he’ll be fine

dexter

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2018, 01:13:21 PM »
stop hating

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2019, 08:22:44 AM »

like i said he isn’t a legit 50% ft shooter.. low volume in the nba, shot around 70% in college n high school

he’ll be fine

Still injured.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2019, 01:18:54 PM »
Agreed Sccit..
Long time hope all is well homie

The Best of 3 Worlds

The following users thanked this post: Sccit