Author Topic: The "G-Funk" Documentary (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 1874 times)

Mista Rosa

Re: The "G-Funk" Documentary (Official Discussion Thread)
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2018, 03:24:51 PM »
Warren was supposed to develop saviii3rd but dude just got snatched by Wack100 and Cash Money. You can see Warren and Big Fave throwing subliminals here and there on their social media accounts.

Yeah, I’ve been seeing less and less of him on Warren’s instagram. Dude is nice, would’ve been cool to see him under Warren’s wing.

Speaking of Warren G's social network, there was a short clip on Instagram of Chuck Tayla aka Chuck Tayla the Great freestyling, it was super dope but it has been taken off, I cannot find it anywhere. Man I hope it will get released as a complete track because that instrumental was addictive.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

bouli77

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2018, 05:22:53 AM »
I read in the comment section of one of Warren G’s posts that Chucc Tayla wasn’t down with G-Funk anymore. Dudes seem to be burning bridges with Warren.
Warren was supposed to develop saviii3rd but dude just got snatched by Wack100 and Cash Money. You can see Warren and Big Fave throwing subliminals here and there on their social media accounts.

And Saviii3rd aint all that imo, he did not impress me so far

Exactly. His song is extra dope but I do not see jim carrying more than an album by himself. Cash Money isn’t the best label to release albums too, esp nowadays

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2018, 07:51:44 AM »

Yeah, I’ve been seeing less and less of him on Warren’s instagram. Dude is nice, would’ve been cool to see him under Warren’s wing.

Speaking of Warren G's social network, there was a short clip on Instagram of Chuck Tayla aka Chuck Tayla the Great freestyling, it was super dope but it has been taken off, I cannot find it anywhere. Man I hope it will get released as a complete track because that instrumental was

Mista Rosa

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2018, 01:53:59 PM »

Speaking of Warren G's social network, there was a short clip on Instagram of Chuck Tayla aka Chuck Tayla the Great freestyling, it was super dope but it has been taken off, I cannot find it anywhere. Man I hope it will get released as a complete track because that instrumental was

Hi, not this unfortunately.

It is a very recent freestyle, Saviii3rd sat next to him on that couch. Chuck was on fire and the beat super catchy. Hit potential, maybe that's why Warren G took it off. I hope he is making it a proper track. Chuuuch.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Okka

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2018, 02:28:12 AM »
I finally saw the documentary. There was not a lot of information i didn't already know, but it was still a great documentary. Sometimes i feel kinda sorry for Warren for shit that happened to him, but he found success on his own and made A LOT of classic music. I'm happy that there's finally a documentary about him.

There could've been more about Nate Dogg though.
<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2008/december/bad_azz-as_long_as_i_can-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=badazz-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2008/december/bad_azz-as_long_as_i_can-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=badazz-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?</a>

13 Skystalker 50

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Born to Mack
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2018, 02:45:21 AM »
All is fair in love & war

Up until your head grows big

Warren G rules