Author Topic: The Ultimate LeBron to Lakers question  (Read 1708 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
The Ultimate LeBron to Lakers question
« on: July 16, 2018, 07:51:27 AM »
Though it seems improbable, what would happen if LeBron wins 2-3 titles in the Lakers? How are both LeBron and his time on the Lakers remembered. Wilt is remembered as a Laker, though his years as a Laker were his worst. If LeBron wins, say 3 titles, he'd have won as many titles with the Lakers as he did in both Miami and Cleveland COMBINED! And if the Lakers can put teams around LeBron that win 2-3 titles, does that beg the question that Cleveland WASTED LeBron's career. Does LeBron go down as not only the GOAT, but the GOAT in a Laker's uniform?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The Ultimate LeBron to Lakers question
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 08:00:30 AM »
Anyone with a shred of common sense would realize this isn't a question. He's already the GOAT. He'll go down as a more universal GOAT with just one more title; 2-3 puts him in another dimension.

However, he'll never be the GOAT in a Laker uniform. That's Magic & Kobe.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 09:30:44 AM »
Anyone with a shred of common sense would realize this isn't a question. He's already the GOAT. He'll go down as a more universal GOAT with just one more title; 2-3 puts him in another dimension.

But would he go down like Wilt and be remembered as a Laker instead of a Cav and Heat.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 09:48:05 AM »
Wait, I just saw you called LeBron the GOAT... LOL... let him win 3 more and then we'll talk. I still got this guy as the GOAT...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWelUNrJUMM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWelUNrJUMM</a>

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 10:42:37 AM »

But would he go down like Wilt and be remembered as a Laker instead of a Cav and Heat.

Na, he'll always be a Cav. He would have to win like four titles in LA for that.

Wait, I just saw you called LeBron the GOAT... LOL... let him win 3 more and then we'll talk. I still got this guy as the GOAT...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWelUNrJUMM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWelUNrJUMM</a>

I'm fine with that if you're one of those rings > everything. I find it to be a foolish way to see things. But at least you're keeping it real with Bill. To argue rings & finals record & ignore Bill, just shows you hate LeBron & need an argument. Likely to defend MJ, Kobe or Magic.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 01:15:13 PM »
It's not rings, it's winning. People claim Russell had stacked teams, but they don't realize that before he came to the Celtics, Cousy and Sherman had good stats but they were barely above 500%, and then they won in Russell's rookie year. Year after Russell retires, Boston finishes BELOW 500%. All those HoFers, they ain't HoFers if Russell didn't carry them to 11 titles. Russell was even the COACH of the team at the same time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 09:11:09 PM »
I know you're not a bitter hater on LeBron because he lapped Kobe. But just as a general statement, if we're talking about winning...you have to go peep what the Cavaliers average wins per season look like with LeBron & without LeBron. You can say the same for the Heat since 2006.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 04:00:56 AM »
It's why I'm happy to have him. Most dominate player ever, controls the game like none other. Will change the Lakers for the better.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 05:20:50 PM »
Though it seems improbable, what would happen if LeBron wins 2-3 titles in the Lakers? How are both LeBron and his time on the Lakers remembered. Wilt is remembered as a Laker, though his years as a Laker were his worst. If LeBron wins, say 3 titles, he'd have won as many titles with the Lakers as he did in both Miami and Cleveland COMBINED! And if the Lakers can put teams around LeBron that win 2-3 titles, does that beg the question that Cleveland WASTED LeBron's career. Does LeBron go down as not only the GOAT, but the GOAT in a Laker's uniform?

DEPENDS...IF HE WINS 2-3 TITLES AS A FIRST OPTION, HE'LL BE REMEMBERED AS A LAKER ABOVE ALL...BUT DEF NOT THE GOAT LAKER, AS THAT SHIP HAS ALREADY SAILED.

IF WE GET KAWHI AND HE WINS 2-3 TITLES AS A SECOND OPTION, THEN NAAH, HE'LL JUST BE REMEMBERED AS A RING CHASING JOURNEYMAN.

EITHER WAY, LETS JUST HOPE HE CAN HELP US GET IT DONE.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 05:21:31 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 05:23:30 PM »

Na, he'll always be a Cav. He would have to win like four titles in LA for that.

I'm fine with that if you're one of those rings > everything. I find it to be a foolish way to see things. But at least you're keeping it real with Bill. To argue rings & finals record & ignore Bill, just shows you hate LeBron & need an argument. Likely to defend MJ, Kobe or Magic.

IT'S NOT JUST RINGS, BUT RINGS IS A HUGE PART OF IT.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 05:25:35 PM »
I know you're not a bitter hater on LeBron because he lapped Kobe. But just as a general statement, if we're talking about winning...you have to go peep what the Cavaliers average wins per season look like with LeBron & without LeBron. You can say the same for the Heat since 2006.

LEBRON IS THE GOAT REGULAR SEASON WINNER....TOO BAD WINNING INCLUDES THE FINALS

LeBron lapped Kobe.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 09:04:03 PM »

DEPENDS...IF HE WINS 2-3 TITLES AS A FIRST OPTION, HE'LL BE REMEMBERED AS A LAKER ABOVE ALL...BUT DEF NOT THE GOAT LAKER, AS THAT SHIP HAS ALREADY SAILED.

IF WE GET KAWHI AND HE WINS 2-3 TITLES AS A SECOND OPTION, THEN NAAH, HE'LL JUST BE REMEMBERED AS A RING CHASING JOURNEYMAN.

EITHER WAY, LETS JUST HOPE HE CAN HELP US GET IT DONE.

Man, I want Kawhi to come home so badly. Maybe it's the IE in me, born in Riverside, have lots of family in Mo Val. But I want my man back home.