Author Topic: A pic of me my mom and dad b4 he died  (Read 2787 times)

bez

Re: A pic of me my mom and dad b4 he died
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2002, 12:42:25 PM »
Dope pic bro, pics are great to look back on and remember.

You look a cool dude.  Big up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2002, 12:49:51 PM »
A big R.I.P to your father.
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

JAE

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2002, 12:57:28 PM »
I thought this post was about his dad dieing. Not to judge his looks. I was gonna say somthin about my dad dieing about a month ago but not now.

bez

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2002, 01:04:12 PM »
Yer man sorry I forgot to say R.I.P to your Dad.  He will forever be with you, in your soul and in your heart.

And N.I.K Phiasko got it in 1, I feel exactly the same as him, you might think its funny to post shit all the time but really your just a clown.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2002, 01:10:39 PM »
+ link=board=anything;num=1033617757;start=0#11 date=10/03/02 at 16:34:39]

You always gotta criticize someone on something. No matter what it is... i donno weather ur insecure about urself or what it is, but u can be a punk sometimes... aite if it's my beats whatever, I dont really take shit on this board seriously anyways, but tinman just posted a pic of his family (telling us that his dad in the picture passed away) and all you can is that is hair looks awful? I mean how can you reply to someones post that starts off "this pic was taken last christmas of me my mom and dad. he died in march ..." and start of your post "LOL". I mean come on... even if his hair doesn't look good, you don't gotta point it out, its called courtesy and respect! I dont clown on your big ass nose (speaking of which you fit the perfect stereotype of jewish people having big noses), or that wack huge ass fake diamond hangin' off your ear, or even how ridiculous you act, talk, and look in person. Danielle and Rob didn't even clown you to your face cuz like i said, its called courtesy and respect, something you obviously dont know about. Whatever dude, you need a reality check, your immature and insecure.

oh shit, you got it there, perfect!
i mean NIK you can be cool n shit.. but i feel 100% like phiasko.. so true...

verbalassaulta

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2002, 01:48:16 PM »
how touching...and get a new hair style

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2002, 02:06:56 PM »
A Bigg RIP to ur Daddy man and for ur Hair ...if u like it then its all good  it aint that bad anywayz ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2002, 04:17:37 PM »
+ link=board=anything;num=1033617757;start=0#11 date=10/03/02 at 16:34:39]

You always gotta criticize someone on something. No matter what it is... i donno weather ur insecure about urself or what it is, but u can be a punk sometimes... aite if it's my beats whatever, I dont really take shit on this board seriously anyways, but tinman just posted a pic of his family (telling us that his dad in the picture passed away) and all you can is that is hair looks awful? I mean how can you reply to someones post that starts off "this pic was taken last christmas of me my mom and dad. he died in march ..." and start of your post "LOL". I mean come on... even if his hair doesn't look good, you don't gotta point it out, its called courtesy and respect! I dont clown on your big ass nose (speaking of which you fit the perfect stereotype of jewish people having big noses), or that wack huge ass fake diamond hangin' off your ear, or even how ridiculous you act, talk, and look in person. Danielle and Rob didn't even clown you to your face cuz like i said, its called courtesy and respect, something you obviously dont know about. Whatever dude, you need a reality check, your immature and insecure.

well i dont clown u about ure big nerdy glasses, or i dont clown u about how u act so damn nerdy, or how u look like a rockstar, or how u get punked by your own girlfriend, so please just STFU and chill... I've already known Duce (AKA Tinman) for a long time, and he told me his dad died a while back...I told him I was sorry, gave him my condolences and everything else...

When I posted my picture here, everyone pointed out shit about me (saying skinny or whatever)...I didnt take it to the heart or anything...I took it as constructive criticism...Whatever though...i shouldnt even have to waste my time on replying to Mr-fag-with-peirced-chin-who-gets-abused-by-girlfriend....Everytime I give an honest opinion, u always seem to get mad and say "You always have something negetive to say" and than u try and clown...whatever dude, u truely are a nerd...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2002, 04:21:01 PM »
And dont even listen to Nima or Bez and feel like your getting props, because they both hate me from previous situations...

Pillow

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2002, 06:02:28 PM »
Ha, I never would have guessed you had hair like that (used to).  
I know what it's like to lose a dad too, My dad died last april (over a year ago) of a massive heart attack while on vacation.  Luckily, I got to talk to him on the phone a couple days before when he called to check up on us.  Refresh my memory, how did your dad die?  

yea i dont even know why i had my hair like that, i ll post some more recents later on.
my dad died of a heat attack, he was in the hospital for about a month...slowly dieing, very hard to watch. the last day i saw him was prolly the best time we ever spent together. we talked, told each other what we thought, and it was jus really nice i ll never forget it. but this last year in a whole has been the worst year of my life. and truma, i am sorry to hear about ur dad dude, i feel sorry for anyone that looses thier parent cause it is hard as fuck

Pillow

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2002, 06:05:33 PM »
I thought this post was about his dad dieing. Not to judge his looks. I was gonna say somthin about my dad dieing about a month ago but not now.

yo man i am REALLY sorry to hear about ur pops, i can relate as u can see. i hope he RIP forever. best advice i can give to u is jus talk ur self through his death, any regrets u have or anything else and also talk to ppl, that helps. but hes in a better place now, shit....ur dad and my dad might be chilling together lol

MidnightPills

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2002, 06:05:48 PM »

yea i dont even know why i had my hair like that, i ll post some more recents later on.
my dad died of a heat attack, he was in the hospital for about a month...slowly dieing, very hard to watch. the last day i saw him was prolly the best time we ever spent together. we talked, told each other what we thought, and it was jus really nice i ll never forget it. but this last year in a whole has been the worst year of my life. and truma, i am sorry to hear about ur dad dude, i feel sorry for anyone that looses thier parent cause it is hard as fuck

i am sorry to here that... you look like you came from a real good family though... He is watching over you always.... and i think your hair looks cute.... and i can see that latino in your eyebrows.... you just look white with you hair dyed like that... its all good.. my hair color comes from a bottle too.. shhhh! just dont tell anyone!  ;)

Pillow

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2002, 06:10:34 PM »
i just wanna give a big thank u to all the ppl who posted in this thread and gave positive feedback, it helps to know some 1 cares. WCC has got alot of cool peeps on it and i jus wanna thank u guys. i know its just the internet, but the comments given really do help, thank u

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2002, 06:27:37 PM »
I hope u dont feel bad from what I said...I was just saying, I dont think u should dye your hair like that anymore...Just tryna give an honest opinion...Whatever though...It's all good...You're the homie, and like I said a while back, I'm very sorry about your dad and all...PeACe

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2002, 06:28:58 PM »

When I posted my picture here, everyone pointed out shit about me (saying skinny or whatever)...I didnt take it to the heart or anything...I took it as constructive criticism...

LMFAO....

Anyway....yo Tinman...never expected you to look like dat....may yo dad rest in peace...keep doin ya thang

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...