Author Topic: A pic of me my mom and dad b4 he died  (Read 2791 times)

Pillow

Re: A pic of me my mom and dad b4 he died
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2002, 06:59:49 PM »
I hope u dont feel bad from what I said...I was just saying, I dont think u should dye your hair like that anymore...Just tryna give an honest opinion...Whatever though...It's all good...You're the homie, and like I said a while back, I'm very sorry about your dad and all...PeACe

its all good dog, i didnt really take offence to it, thanks anyway physico for backin me up tho i appriciate it. but nik u still tha homie, i agree with u, my hair was whack like that
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2002, 08:13:00 PM »

yea i dont even know why i had my hair like that, i ll post some more recents later on.
my dad died of a heat attack, he was in the hospital for about a month...slowly dieing, very hard to watch. the last day i saw him was prolly the best time we ever spent together. we talked, told each other what we thought, and it was jus really nice i ll never forget it. but this last year in a whole has been the worst year of my life. and truma, i am sorry to hear about ur dad dude, i feel sorry for anyone that looses thier parent cause it is hard as fuck

Shit man big ups dog, sorry to hear about your pops man, I JUST went through this shit myself. My mom passed away last month from cancer so I feel ya when you say how it was hard to see them in the hospital slowly dying. Shit is HARD as fuck to deal with no doubt. Stay up!!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2002, 01:30:35 AM »
slowly dieing, very hard to watch. the last day i saw him was prolly the best time we ever spent together. we talked, told each other what we thought, and it was jus really nice i ll never forget it.

Im Sorry to hear that. I can relate to that, my grandma died in Feb, very slowly like your dad and thats somthing you dont wanna see in life cause its so hard. but she couldnt really talk anymore and it happend within 3 or 4 days. But yea, losing a father must be even harder.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2002, 01:39:10 AM »
And dont even listen to Nima or Bez and feel like your getting props, because they both hate me from previous situations...

i really dont hate lol.. why should i hate ya? you're cool, but nobodys perfect you know?
:)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2002, 03:11:29 AM »

i really dont hate lol.. why should i hate ya? you're cool, but nobodys perfect you know?
:)

change your frieking avatar text, the album is droppin October 22nd, not Summer  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

and change the url for the banner in the sig

http://www.westcoast2k.net/images/wc_anim_2.gif

::)  ::)

;D
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2002, 04:34:02 AM »
Sorry To Hear About Your Dad Tinman - Its Hard To Get Over A Loved Ones Death...  :(

This Is Why WCC Is A Great Place, There Arent Many Places Where People Can Air Feelings Together Like This.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

bez

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2002, 06:05:58 AM »
And dont even listen to Nima or Bez and feel like your getting props, because they both hate me from previous situations...

Yer as Nima said, right we have our differences and we have very heated arguemnts and in the past I have prob said to you I fucking hate yer or sum shit but on the real I have told my parents I hate them many many times but in my heart and soul I know I dont.  

Man I dont hate you it just seems we take each other the wrong way alot of times.  For all I know your a very cool guy and if I was to ever meet you I would come over talking shit and swingin punches, I would come over and shake your hand and prob say sorry.  No hate lad, just differences.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2002, 08:48:01 AM »
yo Tinman RIP to ya dad.  I hope things are getting better for you now.  Too bad some peeps on this board don't have an ounce of respect and have to mention their opinion of your hair or how you look deformed in the pic.  I have never lost a family member so I don't know what that is like.  Like Pac says "life goes on"

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2002, 09:52:09 AM »

well i dont clown u about ure big nerdy glasses, or i dont clown u about how u act so damn nerdy, or how u look like a rockstar, or how u get punked by your own girlfriend, so please juSTFst U and chill... I've already known Duce (AKA Tinman) for a long time, and he told me his dad died a while back...I told him I was sorry, gave him my condolences and everything else...

When I posted my picture here, everyone pointed out shit about me (saying skinny or whatever)...I didnt take it to the heart or anything...I took it as constructive criticism...Whatever though...i shouldnt even have to waste my time on replying to Mr-fag-with-peirced-chin-who-gets-abused-by-girlfriend....Everytime I give an honest opinion, u always seem to get mad and say "You always have something negetive to say" and than u try and clown...whatever dude, u truely are a nerd...PeACe

LMAO!!! I'm not even gonna touch on anything you said because it was stupid and a horrible effort at trying to get back at me for being "honest" with you. The point is you dont always have to be honest when it comes to certain things, such as this! And i dont always get mad when you give an opinion, only this time because it was completely incosiderete and uncalled for considering the content of his thread. As far as my girlfriend, thats the biggest joke i've ever heard, you've only met her once or twice, and dont know shit about our relationship, so you can't really have a valid opinion on that matter. I'm sorry if you have a big ass nose and your insecure aobut it, but you can't break down my self confidence or the way I feel about my life and my girl, your just mad cuz she's fine and i get more than you do. And obviously your not completely honest in admitting when someone is right, because what I said touched you on some level because it wasn't until after you read that that you decided to post a message apologizing to Duce. So whatever man, your just a wigger that trys to hard, i'm not worried about fags like you... pz!
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2002, 09:56:30 AM »

previous situations where you've acted like a dumbass like this i bet
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
[/glow]

JAE

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2002, 10:00:09 AM »
Its strange how this thread goes from being serious about death to these guys sad little beef that no one gives half a fuck about. PM eachother or somthin.

PS. Thanks Tinman. I can relate.

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2002, 10:07:45 AM »
this is danielle (miguels girlfriend). First of all i give the guy that guy total props for representing his father like that and im sure you (sccit, elior, nik, whatever) wouldn't have the balls to do that... oh wait you dont have any, cause your a fag. You hang on roccys nuts so much that it kinda makes me wonder. And i dont boss miguel around, you just wish you someone like me. Your a punk ass little bitch who acts like a dork... robert and i didn't like you, but we dont sit there and clown on you to your face, we at least have the decensy to do it when your not around. haha. i know your gonna come back at me with some stupid shit, whatever tho, dont bother me, its not like im going to come back and read it. you spend way to much time on the computer and on this site to reply to every comment so damn fast. whatever tho, you are a dork, i can't really help you there, and theres nothing really much more to say than that. late! - danielle
[/glow]

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2002, 10:10:26 AM »
Its strange how this thread goes from being serious about death to these guys sad little beef that no one gives half a fuck about. PM eachother or somthin.

PS. Thanks Tinman. I can relate.

well that was my point, sccit was the one takin' this thread not seriously, clownin' on duce's hair like if it made a fucking difference. Thats what pissed me off, is that he's a fucking inconsiderate dumb ass. Duce didn't post his picture asking for comments on his hair or the way he looks, he just posted a pic of his dad to represent. Sorry duce to turn your thread into this shit, but that just pisses me off.
[/glow]

ROCCY

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2002, 10:24:42 AM »
+ link=board=anything;num=1033617757;start=40#41 date=10/05/02 at 15:07:45]this is danielle (miguels girlfriend). First of all i give the guy that guy total props for representing his father like that and im sure you (sccit, elior, nik, whatever) wouldn't have the balls to do that... oh wait you dont have any, cause your a fag. You hang on roccys nuts so much that it kinda makes me wonder. And i dont boss miguel around, you just wish you someone like me. Your a punk ass little bitch who acts like a dork... robert and i didn't like you, but we dont sit there and clown on you to your face, we at least have the decensy to do it when your not around. haha. i know your gonna come back at me with some stupid shit, whatever tho, dont bother me, its not like im going to come back and read it. you spend way to much time on the computer and on this site to reply to every comment so damn fast. whatever tho, you are a dork, i can't really help you there, and theres nothing really much more to say than that. late! - danielle

did u have to bring me into this..me and sccit RARELY even chill anymore, im not gonna clown u..because I got respect for phiasko, but I gotta admit..sccit u never admit shit at times...peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2002, 10:41:12 AM »
+ link=board=anything;num=1033617757;start=40#41 date=10/05/02 at 15:07:45]this is danielle (miguels girlfriend). First of all i give the guy that guy total props for representing his father like that and im sure you (sccit, elior, nik, whatever) wouldn't have the balls to do that... oh wait you dont have any, cause your a fag. You hang on roccys nuts so much that it kinda makes me wonder. And i dont boss miguel around, you just wish you someone like me. Your a punk ass little bitch who acts like a dork... robert and i didn't like you, but we dont sit there and clown on you to your face, we at least have the decensy to do it when your not around. haha. i know your gonna come back at me with some stupid shit, whatever tho, dont bother me, its not like im going to come back and read it. you spend way to much time on the computer and on this site to reply to every comment so damn fast. whatever tho, you are a dork, i can't really help you there, and theres nothing really much more to say than that. late! - danielle

See, your boyfriend (phiasko) can't even stand on his own two... He has to bring u into this like you fuckin own him or something...Whatever though...I'm done dealin with people like you guys...I was just giving Tinman advice...Tinman is my homie and I gave him good advice...Telling somone "I dont like your hair like that" is good advice, because they can go out and take ure advice, and change their hair...Telling somone "You have a big nose" is not good advice, because people can't change their nose...That's how God made them...I dont care anymore though...In every fuckin thread Phiasko just comes and tries to attack me and say some stupid shit...

Yo Phiasko, u always claim that u never talk shit to my face...Well I rather somone talk shit to my face than talk shit behind my back, on the real...Talking shit behind somones back just makes you, your mom (or your girlfriend, whatever she is), and Rob straight bitches...And I even IMed Rob a while back when u were mad at me and when u said he talked shit about me, and I asked him why he was talkin shit and he was like; "what? I never said nothing, I was the one who was cool with U, why would I let u use my studio if  I didnt like u"...But I really dont care...If ure gunna talk shit behind my back, go ahead...I'm not like that, I speak my mind like a real man...I dont talk shit behind peoples backs like u and your nerdy ass crew...and stop tryna get your girlfriend on me...It seems like your girl got u in check...It's obvious who wears the pants in your little relationship...PeACe