Author Topic: Homosexuality- Who needs Bin Laden?  (Read 710 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Re:Homosexuality- Who needs Bin Laden?
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2003, 08:48:21 AM »
i agree with what Jay Ay Bee said. PGs statement was a bit like LePen in france or something. I dont know if it is genetic or not, but i dont think its a disease, or that we should try and "eliminate" it. Its there, we cant do anything about it, let them do their thing, more girls for us!

+girls tend to be WAYY more open to trying it with a girl or threesomes etc. I personnally really enjoy that side of homosexuality. Girl on Girl, hard to beat.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2003, 06:14:16 PM »
hey flower faggot
im not bullshitting about the article...i posted it about a year ago...i'll try to find it...seriously being gay is a disease that needs to be addressed and fixed.  and there was research done on mice proving this...and there are tests being done to prove it in humans....so actually agua...you have a genetic disease...hopefully there will be a cure for your gayness soon....i'll try to find the article...when i get time this week

Agua

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2003, 05:47:16 AM »
hey flower faggot
im not bullshitting about the article...i posted it about a year ago...i'll try to find it...seriously being gay is a disease that needs to be addressed and fixed.  and there was research done on mice proving this...and there are tests being done to prove it in humans....so actually agua...you have a genetic disease...hopefully there will be a cure for your gayness soon....i'll try to find the article...when i get time this week

then find it.

p/s how old are you again? 22? lol.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2003, 05:51:04 AM by Agua »

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2003, 08:35:29 AM »
How can it be a disease if it doesnt do you any harm??? ya must have to be really insecure about your own sexuality if you think its necessary to find a cure. It's like saying being black is a disease, just coz it's not "normal". People are proud to be black, people are proud to be gay, niether is a disease, its the way things are. just be more accepting. What are you worried about? that you might actually be tempted if a cure isnt found. Man, get on with your life stop worrying about stupid shit.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Quakaveli

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2003, 12:42:53 PM »

but still that doesnt mean you can discredit verbalassaulta's statements...all he was sayin is that its been provven to be genetic.

he mentioned no source. besides, what company/institute would conduct such an experiment? who financed it?

ASK HIM

I believe that too...that's what I learned all my life/in psychology, etc...

pardon, but i don't understand how anyone can "learn" that homosexuality is genetically predisposed...

WELL THATS THE MOST PREVALENT THEORY IS WHAT IM TRYIN TO SAY AND THATS WHAT I WAS TAUGHT IN SCHOOL

and yeah of course back in da ancient days it was a virtue...esp where all the philosophers n shit were gay and it was much mroe accepted...and therefore more ppl experimented wit it, it doesnt mean they were naturally gay they jus wanted to be "cool" or experiment once a while...

gay "out of curiosity" vs naturally gay..... this distinction makes no sense. i agree with owen who said that man is bisexual.

SURE....ITS SAID THAT 80% OR SOME BIG NUMBER OF WOMEN WHO TRY FOOLING AROUND WITH MEMBERS OF THE SAME SEX JUST DO IT ONCE OR TWICE...HENCE THEY ARE JUST CURIOUS, YOU EVER HEARD THE TERM "BI-CURIOUS"? NATURALLY GAY MEANS UR GAY IN UR GENETICS

And maybe it is a disease...in a scientific sense...maybe fags have a different chromosome or something somewhere and maybe it can be changed to the normal straight one and then we can eliminate homos!!!  ;D  ...and now ppl like Tech don't have to live in fear n shame and can proudly call themselves straight MUSLIMS once again !!!!  :D

what is a disease in a scientifical sense? is homosexuality detrimental to anybody's health? i just don't get the whole discussion.

SHIIIT...DOESNT TAKIN IT IN DA ASS MAKE IT BLEED SOMETIMES??? YOU SHOULD KNOW VERY WELL AGUA  ;D