Author Topic: All LA Superbowl  (Read 2621 times)

Shhit on SCCit

All LA Superbowl
« on: July 24, 2018, 11:41:50 PM »
Sort of.

Raiders vs Rams.

Bears look good also.

Are the Raiders staying in Oakland until the Nevada stadium opens? That won't work broadie. That's like you telling a bitch you will leave in 10 fucking years.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: All LA Superbowl
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 02:55:04 PM »
The Chargers are winning the Superbowl. Book it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 10:18:59 AM »
Raiders are set to stay in Oakland until 2020. Their stadium is expected to be open in 2021. Oakland is already starting to get real salty toward the Raiders. They had to change home radio stations, as their old radio station was starting to just cover the 49ers, they just fired their radio announcer and replaced him with Brent Musburger. Basically, they are starting to transition to Las Vegas mode, and the Bay is ready to be done with them.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 05:36:08 PM »
CHARGERS VS RAMS FINNA BE FIRE

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 03:49:33 AM »
The Chargers are winning the Superbowl. Book it.
I stopped being an nfl watcher 2 years ago & I know that will never happen.  You know the nfl & the refs will not let anyone beat their boyfriend Brady.  With the weak afc conference & the afc least, aka New England & the 3 stooges, Brady could play till he's 50 if he wanted to.  Probably could be in every championship game until he retires.  Besides, the sports gods are punishing the retardgers a lot lately with all them season ending injuries they been getting.  Karma for abandoning SD for a rival city who don't give 2 smelly shits about them.  Moving to san antonio woulda been a better choice.  Why the greed league didn't make Spanos sell the team & keep them there like they did the seahawks with Boss Hogg Behring in the mid 90's? 
   All that mattered to the hypocritical bully & still racist greed league was their agenda, they'll lie, cheat, change rules when they feel like it to meet their agenda & part of it was to keep the minority hood team raiders out of LA.  And have only white surburnanite family friendly teams there.  The real LA-South Central, Inglehood.  Minority hood team like the old hated miami hurricanes of the 80's.  Sad state of affairs when 3 teams who haven't been worth a darn since the 90's outdraw the home team.
Chiefs-a regional team who was mainly liked outside the midwest when they had Okoye, Word, Cherry, Krieg, Montana, DT, & Neil Smith.  They might have outdrawn the rams fans in st.louis that's it.  Don't know about SD
Dedskins-mainly popular in the southern states.  Last time they were good was in 1999 season.
Dolphins- heard their fans outdrew both LA teams, haven't been worth a darn since Jimmy Johnson & Dan Marino retired.  Found the remaining fans that used to be at dolphin stadium, they're in so-cal now  :D
That would be hilarious if the 1-31 cleveland clowns fans outdrew fraudger fans too. 
Out of all the existing teams in the past i'd rather have move to at least anaheim was the seahawks & maybe the vikings.  But thankfully they stayed.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 03:58:56 AM »
And people still wonder why the raiders & 49ers don't share levi's stadium.  Oakland & Frisco are a tale of 2 different cities & they both hate each other.  For those who don't read topics on the sfgate site.  Frisco natives bash Oakland more than they do LA.  They don't wanna share the stadium with raider fans.  The stuff they say about them.  Now, things have changed.  49er fans hate levi's stadium, they want a new stadium.  Raiders probably got wind of that & don't wanna move to levi's.  Even though it might be an upgrade over what they got now.  Giants & Jets aren't representing different cities.  Just in case anyone here knows someone who keeps wondering that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 11:13:18 AM »
It trips me out how many years I've read before the season that the Chargers will win the AFC West and make the Super Bowl, and every year that prediction is wrong. I see so many experts say the Chargers will win this year, and I have a hard time buying it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 11:16:48 AM »
It trips me out how many years I've read before the season that the Chargers will win the AFC West and make the Super Bowl, and every year that prediction is wrong. I see so many experts say the Chargers will win this year, and I have a hard time buying it.

Great o-line, great d-line, secondary is great, Rivers has always been good, Gordon is a top 6 RB, Allen is a top 7 WR. All the makings for a great season.

Could be the toughest division in football though other than the NFC East.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 11:27:29 AM »

Great o-line, great d-line, secondary is great, Rivers has always been good, Gordon is a top 6 RB, Allen is a top 7 WR. All the makings for a great season.

Could be the toughest division in football though other than the NFC East.

But that's my point. They say the same thing every year about the Chargers, then they go 8-8.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 12:09:37 PM »
EITHER WAY, RAMS TAKIN IT ALL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 09:41:11 AM »
All I know is Carr better not get hurt because EJ and Cook look fucking terrible.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2018, 08:15:26 AM »
Bears just got Mack. Originally I had I had the Raiders winning 10-13 games, as they actually have a pretty weak schedule. But now I drop them to about 7 to 9 wins. Not a good thing.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2019, 07:51:19 PM »
mahomo couldnt make it

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2019, 08:19:47 AM »
Bears just got Mack. Originally I had I had the Raiders winning 10-13 games, as they actually have a pretty weak schedule. But now I drop them to about 7 to 9 wins. Not a good thing.

Losing Mack killed the lockerroom way more than I thought. The botched Anthony Davis trade and the Mack trade KILLED both my teams this year. Damn fucking horrible trades.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2019, 08:37:59 AM »
we lost because bitchass gurley has arthritis in his knees smfh