Author Topic: All LA Superbowl  (Read 2652 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: All LA Superbowl
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 01:21:12 PM »
Rams will fall apart slowly over next few years...book it

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 01:44:40 PM »
Rams will fall apart slowly over next few years...book it

doubt it

gurley situation not lookin good tho

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2019, 08:05:07 AM »
Bears just got Mack. Originally I had I had the Raiders winning 10-13 games, as they actually have a pretty weak schedule. But now I drop them to about 7 to 9 wins. Not a good thing.

Losing Mack killed the lockerroom way more than I thought. The botched Anthony Davis trade and the Mack trade KILLED both my teams this year. Damn fucking horrible trades.

don’t tell me you wanted the AD trade to go through

:snoopfacepalm:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2019, 10:09:27 AM »
Bears just got Mack. Originally I had I had the Raiders winning 10-13 games, as they actually have a pretty weak schedule. But now I drop them to about 7 to 9 wins. Not a good thing.

Losing Mack killed the lockerroom way more than I thought. The botched Anthony Davis trade and the Mack trade KILLED both my teams this year. Damn fucking horrible trades.

don’t tell me you wanted the AD trade to go through

:snoopfacepalm:

No, just saying the trade of Mack, who was a team leader in the Raiders killed the lockerroom the same way the failed trade of AD killed the Lakers. And looking at how the vets are the ones who shut down more-so than the young players, it's obvious the trade was a huge  mistake, if was successful or not. I wouldn't trade Ingram at all.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit