Author Topic: Ghetto customer gets a much deserved McAss whoopin at McDonalds  (Read 667 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

When I worked at a place that involves customers, i'd always do my best to assure that the customers are happy & satisfied.  I've had my share of GR8 customers, & there's some customers who just gotta act spoiled, entitled & ghetto with a capital GHET  >:(  And 2 mcdonald's employees this week, they kinda lived my fantasy & other people who are sick & tired of the butthole behavior of evil customers.  Thankfully the employees are still there  :)  If you ever feel down, watch this vid to cheer ya up.  Sure works for me  ;D

Sccit

Re: Ghetto customer gets a much deserved McAss whoopin at McDonalds
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 05:34:57 PM »
uncensored version

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Ghetto customer gets a much deserved McAss whoopin at McDonalds
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 04:42:38 AM »
Ugh, typical my fucked up life  >:(  It got tooken off.  I wonder if that's the same mcdonald's I went to in 1987.  Memorial Day weekend, my father had me go in there cause he hates the drive thru.  There was a person acting crazy, which made me prefer drive thru's.  I was worried at that time cause I was 3 years removed from that tragedy in san ysidro.  Me, my parents & infant brother was in that mcdonald's the weekend before that one fool shot up that place in 1984.  I got the extended version of it.  But if I have the time to search the uncensored version, i'll do it.