Author Topic: Messy Marv & San Quinn- Explosive Mode 4: Explosive As Usual (Discussion Thread)  (Read 696 times)

Blood$

01.Bottle
02.Attitude
03.Bowtie
04.Brother
05.Eat N Piss
06.Fillmoe Niggaz
07.G’z
08.Lady Dajour
09.Mehecan
10.Pimp 4 Life
11.Scantified
12.Shine
13.Shoutout 2 Oakland
14.That Mission
15.Valet
16.Fillmoe Niggaz Ft. Tez Banga (Remix)
17.That Mission Ft. Tez Banga (Remix)

about to give this a listen soon  8)

Sccit

WILL CHECK

Dogg Ly Dogg

I wanted to open a thread about it last week but I got too rushed preparing my wedding lol but well what a surprise because it came out of nowhere with no promotion at all! And OMG it dropped the right time because it was kind of like the soundtrack before my wedding and as some people know here Mess used to be my favorite rapper so him to drop this album at this time was just incredible! And the music is just AMAZINGLY DOPE! It might be my favorite album this year  8) 8) 8) 8)

Blood$

I wanted to open a thread about it last week but I got too rushed preparing my wedding lol but well what a surprise because it came out of nowhere with no promotion at all! And OMG it dropped the right time because it was kind of like the soundtrack before my wedding and as some people know here Mess used to be my favorite rapper so him to drop this album at this time was just incredible! And the music is just AMAZINGLY DOPE! It might be my favorite album this year  8) 8) 8) 8)

well congrats on getting married lol

I heard a few songs so far and it's cool from what I've peeped, will leave my thoughts when I finish the album

Dogg Ly Dogg

I don't know if you guys knew but they also dropped a collaborative project with a cat named Jocnation

No lies this project is trash, wack ass beats and Jocnation is a horrible rapper but well at least we get a few more bars from these 2!

Blood$

03.Bowtie Feat. Ya Boy
04.Brother
06.Fillmoe Niggaz
09.Mehecan Feat. Yukmouth
11.Scantified
13.Shoutout 2 Oakland

I did rock with these tracks but overall the project was kinda just alright to me after hearing it once, maybe it will grow on me but it kinda seemed a bit rushed like they just wanted to get a quick buck capitalizing off the reunion

Blood$

01.Bottle
02.Attitude
03.Bowtie
10.Pimp 4 Life
12.Shine

album actually grew on me after giving it another listen in the whip, I fuck with these joints now... definitely appreciate the revamp of "Pop Ya Collar"  8)

I'll add it to the collection if I ever find a hard copy
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 11:58:53 PM by Blood$ »