Author Topic: Scott Storch Says That Dr. Dre's Releasing "Detox"  (Read 1209 times)

Okka

Scott Storch Says That Dr. Dre's Releasing "Detox"
« on: July 30, 2018, 02:38:46 PM »

SuperSpider

Re: Scott Storch Says That Dr. Dre's Releasing "Detox"
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 04:45:27 PM »
15 years too late

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 05:05:23 PM »
yup it's coming right after Jayo Felony, King T, Xzibit, etc.  :laugh:

dj coma

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 06:50:13 PM »
I think Scott is saying that Dre is gonna put out another album, he just didn’t bother to say it won’t be called Detox. Scott is back working with Dre again, so he would know. We’ll see what happens after Anderson Paak drops.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

Okka

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 01:52:46 AM »
I think Scott is saying that Dre is gonna put out another album, he just didn’t bother to say it won’t be called Detox. Scott is back working with Dre again, so he would know. We’ll see what happens after Anderson Paak drops.

That's the feelin' i got too. People been sayin' that Dre will come out with somethin' new after "Compton" dropped though, so who knows?

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 12:13:34 PM »
still waiting for rakim - oh my god

:snoopfacepalm:

HighEyeCue

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 12:34:42 PM »

I get the same vibe...maybe Dre doesn't want to go out with "Compton"

doggfather

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 12:36:43 PM »
He is still on drugs right?
No more question.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

dj coma

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 11:05:23 PM »
He is still on drugs right?
No more question.

Scott? Only thing he does now is smoke weed, which he always did. Watch the VEVO documentary that just came out about him. He’s finally in a good place again.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 08:29:13 PM »
Jesus Christ.... not this again.... it’s pretty simple really.  Dre is always recording tracks for an album and that goes all the way back to the Chronic days.  Dre’s always recording and then when he gets tracks that are up to standard they either go to another artist, or he keeps them for himself.  Then once he has enough material of his own he feels good about he will release his own album.

It’s no different than Eminem or anybody else.  Em is always recording and the good tracks he will either give away to his co-conspirators or stack up for eventual release of another album.

The Compton album was fully up to Dre’s golden standard and it’s a shame they never did videos for it because it deserved to be heralded with his other great work.  I must’ve bumped that album at the top of my rotation for 8 months in a row after it was released.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)