Author Topic: Yelawolf leaves Shady?  (Read 1643 times)

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

Re: Yelawolf leaves Shady?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 12:22:25 PM »
good he sucks

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 12:26:10 PM »
good he sucks

What?! U aint like him?

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 03:48:39 PM »
good he sucks

What?! U aint like him?

hell naah his raps is corny

“hillbilly in beverly hills”

smh

SuperSpider

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 03:53:33 PM »
Don't think I've heard one Yelawolf song since whatever Shady remix there was with Slaughterhouse many many years ago. Shady killed the career of yet another artist, same thing that's going to happen to Griselda and them now

Okka

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 12:14:46 AM »
Don't think I've heard one Yelawolf song since whatever Shady remix there was with Slaughterhouse many many years ago. Shady killed the career of yet another artist, same thing that's going to happen to Griselda and them now

How did Shady kill his career? He released three albums with Em. The last one came out in 2017.

doggfather

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 12:27:43 AM »

How did Shady kill his career? He released three albums with Em. The last one came out in 2017.

and all good ones.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2018, 09:52:32 AM »

and all good ones.

lol so u like yelawolf albums but not pac or nas

damn

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2018, 10:28:04 AM »
I don't listen to much of Yela's music but I've met him twice, one of the realest down to earth dudes I've got to chop it up with period and not a diva like most of these rappers are

good move for him, Shady has been a sinking ship and not released anything dope in like over a decade... I think Em's last album was about the nail in the coffin for the label, they're finished

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 10:47:06 AM »

and all good ones.

lol so u like yelawolf albums but not pac or nas

damn

whats the matter with this?

we are differents. so?

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

SuperSpider

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 11:43:32 AM »

There must have been zero to no buzz about these albums, I didn't even know there have been 3 and I'm usually pretty up to date with things

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2018, 01:53:18 PM »

There must have been zero to no buzz about these albums, I didn't even know there have been 3 and I'm usually pretty up to date with things

tbh I thought he had been left Shady lol

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2018, 02:28:17 PM »
nobody cares about yelawolf

i can see how euros would be impressed wit the flow and not really catch the corniness tho

Okka

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2018, 02:41:36 PM »
Oh yeah, 'cause people from Europe don't know shit.

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2018, 04:56:06 PM »
nobody cares about yelawolf

i can see how euros would be impressed wit the flow and not really catch the corniness tho

he has a much bigger following than you may think and like I said, he's a genuinely good dude in person... I say that with no bias because I've never purchased anything from Yelawolf and I've only ever rocked with handfuls of joints from his projects

I'll take him over somebody corny as hell like Hopsin, Chance The Rapper, Vic Mensa, etc. lol

Oh yeah, 'cause people from Europe don't know shit.

truth be told, Europe recognizes the real more than America does at this present time