Author Topic: Dr.Dre Unreleased Detox, Game (Red Album)And Snoop Dogg Instrumentals  (Read 17002 times)

Sccit

Re: Dr.Dre Unreleased Detox, Game (Red Album)And Snoop Dogg Instrumentals
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2018, 04:15:27 PM »
3 dollar beats... Even the style of the clip is exactly the same as this:

I see you swir.. SMH

now this u can tell is fake immediately

if u dont hear the difference, maybe u ain’t got the ear for music like that fam

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2018, 02:54:07 AM »

I see you swir.. SMH

if u dont hear the difference, maybe u ain’t got the ear for music like that fam

The same person who made those old fake beats 10 years ago is the one who made these new fake beats that you're geeking over and trying to convince yourself are hot. Listen carefully with your wooden ears you clown.

Its also so amusing as it shows how hard you force yourself to like anything you think is Dre even when its first impression is underwhelming, jus lyk Compton... Now run tell the Coli that.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 03:24:24 AM by eyeball »

shmosh

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2018, 04:04:07 AM »
what are people's thoughts on these alleged Detox instrumental leaks?

https://soundcloud.com/gc0rdimentals/quit-thristing-over-detox-ii

It's the same account who leaked all the snippets of the confirmed Detox leaks (as they have Dre vocals and Chad leaked the full version of two of them). Can be found here:

https://soundcloud.com/gc0rdimentals/quit-thirsting-over-detox

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2018, 10:35:05 AM »

I see you swir.. SMH

The same person who made those old fake beats 10 years ago is the one who made these new fake beats that you're geeking over and trying to convince yourself are hot. Listen carefully with your wooden ears you clown.

Its also so amusing as it shows how hard you force yourself to like anything you think is Dre even when its first impression is underwhelming, jus lyk Compton... Now run tell the Coli that.

prove it bitchboy

i never even said these beats were stellar, only the 3rd one is truly worthy to me .. i even said there’s a reason they were never released

time to get these nuts out your mouth son

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2018, 11:41:45 AM »

I see you swir.. SMH

prove it bitchboy

i never even said these beats were stellar, only the 3rd one is truly worthy to me .. i even said there’s a reason they were never released

Listen to the production the OP linked then list here you hermaphrodite:

https://www.youtube.com/user/detoxbeats2008/videos

Take those dicks out of your ears and those nuts off your chin and listen. Its easy to tell that they are Swir Beats productions mimicking Dres style, the remake of Khalils Compton Sirens beat at the end is a dead giveaway due to how robotic it sounds in comparison to the rip we've already heard.

You saying things like "ON SECOND LISTEN, THERES AT LEAST 2 OR 3 GEMS IN THERE" on the Coli just prove the point I made ages ago that Compton was wack and you forced yourself to like it just like you're forcing yourself to like these knock off Detox beats because you think Dre did em. So lame, go find another hobby besides dick riding and back peddling.

*drops mic*
*crip moowalks outta thread*

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2018, 03:05:16 PM »

I see you swir.. SMH

prove it bitchboy

Listen to the production the OP linked then list here you hermaphrodite:

https://www.youtube.com/user/detoxbeats2008/videos

Take those dicks out of your ears and those nuts off your chin and listen. Its easy to tell that they are Swir Beats productions mimicking Dres style, the remake of Khalils Compton Sirens beat at the end is a dead giveaway due to how robotic it sounds in comparison to the rip we've already heard.

You saying things like "ON SECOND LISTEN, THERES AT LEAST 2 OR 3 GEMS IN THERE" on the Coli just prove the point I made ages ago that Compton was wack and you forced yourself to like it just like you're forcing yourself to like these knock off Detox beats because you think Dre did em. So lame, go find another hobby besides dick riding and back peddling.

*drops mic*
*crip moowalks outta thread*

stop stealing my smileys fuckboy

mufucka stalking me on the coli and thinks he doin something smh

compton was dope, miss me wit that bullshit ... a few of the best leaks in there are dope as well, regardless of who made it. if it’s a dre imitation, then that producer is obviously talented, dumbass.

u tryin too hard, as usual......i still don’t see any proof that the same guy made those beats. matter fact, ima look into it myself. shag diggler has posted exclusives on here before. we bout to find out what it is, but shut your cocksuckin mouth up until u have some proof to present.

*picks up the mic and smashes it over this faggots head*

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2018, 03:34:56 PM »
Your stupidity really is boundless, isn't it?

If you can't hear the production style similarities between both then your ears lost, which considering you thought it was Dres work has been proven anyway. Even a quick glance of the way both videos are sequenced, the sound effect segues and so on shows you that the same person made those "Detox leaks" in 2008 and is responsible for this "Detox leak" 10 years later.

No wonder everyone on the Coli herbs you all the time but I'll keep it classy for now rather than bringing those tears in your eyes things over here...

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2018, 04:52:24 PM »
Your stupidity really is boundless, isn't it?

If you can't hear the production style similarities between both then your ears lost, which considering you thought it was Dres work has been proven anyway. Even a quick glance of the way both videos are sequenced, the sound effect segues and so on shows you that the same person made those "Detox leaks" in 2008 and is responsible for this "Detox leak" 10 years later.

No wonder everyone on the Coli herbs you all the time but I'll keep it classy for now rather than bringing those tears in your eyes things over here...

unlike u, i don’t jump to conclusions without definitive proof. that’s what separates the men from the hoes.

a good portion of folks on the coli don’t like jews and absolutely despise white people .. and the fact that youre white is most likely why you’re scared to post there. outside of that, i’ve sonned my share of lebron groupies on that site.

keep following me around from site to site like the lil queer u are tho. i c u hoe.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2018, 08:16:16 PM »
None of these are Dre beats, you can tell by the drums.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

The following users thanked this post:

dj coma

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2018, 10:09:41 PM »
I think we need to consider that there's a difference between a "Dre beat" and a beat that was submitted to Dre by one of his regular Aftermath producers to use on Detox or something else he's working on. I think most of these are the latter, and they may not have made their way into Dre's hands yet. Some of these definitely sound legit to me, but they're not as good as those other "quit thirsting" snippets IMO.

The following users thanked this post: Shag Diggler

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2018, 03:48:29 AM »
unlike u, i don’t jump to conclusions without definitive proof. that’s what separates the men from the hoes.

And yet you leapt to the conclusion that they must be Dre beats even though they sound nothing like his real work on someone elses say so? Hoe! hoe! hoe! And yet me saying they aren't Dre beats isn't, eh forget it, its obvious that you don't have a clue so why bother in trying to open your groupie eyes?

Tha Crip

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2018, 07:14:46 AM »
I think we need to consider that there's a difference between a "Dre beat" and a beat that was submitted to Dre by one of his regular Aftermath producers to use on Detox or something else he's working on. I think most of these are the latter, and they may not have made their way into Dre's hands yet. Some of these definitely sound legit to me, but they're not as good as those other "quit thirsting" snippets IMO.

I said this on BX, definitely not Dres beats I bet ...but I can tell some if not all are DREADY BEATS (U.K. Producer) productions...who was tight with Aftermath at one point producing for Bishop/Busta/50/Game...this was probably shit he gave to Dre for the album...damn can you imagine all the beats he got from his dudes like Hi-Tek/Nottz/Khalil/Porter/Focus/J.R. Rotem/Dready...better believe they were probably giving him the best shit they had in hopes at least one makes Detox!!!
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

The following users thanked this post: Shag Diggler

Shag Diggler

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2018, 08:15:38 PM »

here is a full version of one of the beats that was on the "quit thirsting" snippets a few months ago....
(Said to be prod. by DJ Khalil ) https://dbr.ee/gqYb

The following users thanked this post: shmosh, dj coma

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2018, 08:42:05 PM »

And yet you leapt to the conclusion that they must be Dre beats even though they sound nothing like his real work on someone elses say so? Hoe! hoe! hoe! And yet me saying they aren't Dre beats isn't, eh forget it, its obvious that you don't have a clue so why bother in trying to open your groupie eyes?

dre has made tons of subpar beats for detox that never met his standards, which is why they were never released

these beats are on par with those .. maybe not sonically, but as far as the melodies and overall sound, they are right there.

the first video u posted were terrible imitations, duno why u like my nuts so much, but i’m flattered.

shmosh

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2018, 07:24:59 AM »

here is a full version of one of the beats that was on the "quit thirsting" snippets a few months ago....
(Said to be prod. by DJ Khalil ) https://dbr.ee/gqYb

Very interesting man - thanks for dropping this.

I wonder if any form of a voiced track featuring this instrumental exists.

My favourite instrumental from the "quit thirsting" snippets was the first one on the clip, just sounded so unique.