Poll

Rap Devil or Killshot ?

Rap Devil
Killshot
Both were dope
This ain't it, chief

Author Topic: Eminem - Killshot [MGK diss]  (Read 1565 times)

SuperSpider

Eminem - Killshot [MGK diss]
« on: September 14, 2018, 12:14:48 PM »
https://audiomack.com/song/eminem/killshot

Dope response, we got one cool diss out of either side thus far. No clear cut winner for me. What y'all think?

SuperSpider

Re: Eminem - Killshot [MGK diss]
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 03:46:51 PM »
Dang, this forum really is a graveyard these days, people commenting on posts about Napoleon and Daz instead of the biggest beef in hip-hop right now

:snoopfacepalm:

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 06:33:45 PM »
it’s pretty cool .. not his best shit, but def better than mgk

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 06:34:12 PM »

BIGWORM

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 08:37:10 PM »
Both diss tracks ripped MGKs....

JohnnyL

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 08:51:39 PM »

Dope response, we got one cool diss out of either side thus far. No clear cut winner for me. What y'all think?

Lyrically, I think Eminem clearly got the better of him.  But if you just mean landing some good shots, I’ll give MGK credit for landing a few good shots.

The following users thanked this post: OriginalVersion

The Predator

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 01:21:12 AM »
(Should put a poll up in this thread)

-------

The ''beard is weird'' beef.

The MGK impersonation at the intro ahaha, Shady toying with him.

''The day you put out a hit’s the day Diddy admits that he put the hit out that got Pac killed.''

Damn.

Editor's Notes:

After MGK sent shots Eminem's way with "Rap Devil," Em is ready to fire back with an eviscerating cut. "KILLSHOT" is exactly that, a diss track featuring Eminem tapping into his signature anger and going for MGK's throat by way of advanced wordplay. While the game is constantly changing, even in the forum of a diss track, Eminem keeps finding new ways of moving music forward.

Em, hits Kells where it hurts, clowning everything from his career to his fashion sense, to his attempts at starting beef with Bay Area rapper G-Eazy. Did Eminem take out MGK with this one? Press play and find out which artist is walking away from this beef as the victor.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:06:04 AM by The Predator »

SuperSpider

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 02:08:50 AM »
I don't know, I listen to lyricists and punchline rappers all my life so I got all the references and double entendres in Em's diss and there still wasn't anything to make me go "WOAH". There were none in MGK's diss either of course. Just two cool lil tracks but we didn't witness a giant killer from MGK, nor a career ender from Em. Killshot beat was trash as well.

As a matter of fact the Story of Adidon was a waaaay better diss record this year

Done
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:14:09 AM by SuperSpider »

The following users thanked this post: The Predator, Sccit

The Predator

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2018, 02:15:12 AM »
Somehow Puffy took the biggest L in this beef so far...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnFMVPCV4AAbRKl.jpg

'The Internet Explodes After Eminem Implicates Diddy In Tupac's Murder' - https://hhdx.co/2Nenhjd

SuperSpider

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 02:17:51 AM »
Somehow Puffy took the biggest L in this beef so far...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnFMVPCV4AAbRKl.jpg

'The Internet Explodes After Eminem Implicates Diddy In Tupac's Murder' - https://hhdx.co/2Nenhjd

The internet is full of casual listeners though, Em not the first one to say that about Diddy, people just don't know any better

To me, people who got the biggest L are the ones that got called out and didn't respond. Hopefully that changes.
Jay Electronica warned Eminem to zip it last night, Royce and Joyner Lucas replied back they are ready to ride.....an all out war would be nice
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:19:34 AM by SuperSpider »

The Predator

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 02:48:47 AM »
Machine Gun Kelly on Eminem's "Killshot" Diss: '2 Weeks and 3 Interviews Later...'

Machine Gun Kelly gives Eminem's newly released diss track "Killshot" a six out of ten. "2 weeks and 3 interviews later," he wrote, in reference to Em's recent series of interviews with Sway and the amount of time it's taken for the diss to be released. "#legshot #letstalkaboutit."

2 weeks and 3 interviews later...😂🤾🏼‍♂️🚽🚮 #legshot #letstalkaboutit pic.twitter.com/PwGOdgAdI2
    — 😈 (@machinegunkelly) September 15, 2018

No word on if MGK will be dropping a follow-up to his "Rap Devil" diss in the coming days but it does seem like he's making the most of all the attention that his beef with Eminem is bringing. Minutes after firing off the aforementioned tweet, MGK went back to Twitter to announce an upcoming EP titled Binge. The project is scheduled to arrive later this month on September 21.

BINGE EP 9.21.18 pic.twitter.com/o97jaATrbz

SuperSpider

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 03:05:02 AM »
Machine Gun Kelly on Eminem's "Killshot" Diss: '2 Weeks and 3 Interviews Later...'

Machine Gun Kelly gives Eminem's newly released diss track "Killshot" a six out of ten. "2 weeks and 3 interviews later," he wrote, in reference to Em's recent series of interviews with Sway and the amount of time it's taken for the diss to be released. "#legshot #letstalkaboutit."

2 weeks and 3 interviews later...😂🤾🏼‍♂️🚽🚮 #legshot #letstalkaboutit pic.twitter.com/PwGOdgAdI2

No word on if MGK will be dropping a follow-up to his "Rap Devil" diss in the coming days but it does seem like he's making the most of all the attention that his beef with Eminem is bringing. Minutes after firing off the aforementioned tweet, MGK went back to Twitter to announce an upcoming EP titled Binge. The project is scheduled to arrive later this month on September 21.

BINGE EP 9.21.18 pic.twitter.com/o97jaATrbz

There was a nice touch to that photo where the 6/10 rating was three 6s in reference to Rap Devil. MGK is still holding his side in this

HighEyeCue

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 05:40:36 AM »
lyrically Em will always rap circles around dude but nothing he said in Killshot about MGK made me go woah

MGK got him here

don't have a heart attack now
somebody help your mans up
knees weak of old age
the real Slim Shady cant stand up

JohnnyL

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 05:51:37 AM »
I don't know, I listen to lyricists and punchline rappers all my life so I got all the references and double entendres in Em's diss and there still wasn't anything to make me go "WOAH". There were none in MGK's diss either of course. Just two cool lil tracks but we didn't witness a giant killer from MGK, nor a career ender from Em. Killshot beat was trash as well.

As a matter of fact the Story of Adidon was a waaaay better diss record this year

Done

I don’t know about making me say woah, but theses lines had me cracking up:

Stan, Stan son, listen, dad isn’t mad
But how you gonna name yourself after a damn gun
And have a man-bun?

Say you’ll run up on me like a phone bill,
sprayin lead
Playin’ dead, that’s the only time you hold still
(Hold up)
Are you eating cereal or oatmeal?

Younger me?  No, you’re the wack me, it’s funny
But so true
I’d rather be 80 year old me than 20 year old you.

This is it
Big as you’re gonna get so enjoy it
Had to give you a career to destroy it.

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM

Lucifuge

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2018, 07:39:18 AM »
Damn, people dont k ow whatas the punchline. Eminems almost every bar is a punch, mgk got 6 punchlines in 48 bars.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM