Author Topic: JOJO PELLEGRINO "REAPER" (EMINEM MGK DISS!!!)  (Read 538 times)

OmegaRed

JOJO PELLEGRINO "REAPER" (EMINEM MGK DISS!!!)
« on: September 15, 2018, 08:56:43 AM »
We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

Blood$

Re: JOJO PELLEGRINO "REAPER" (EMINEM MGK DISS!!!)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 11:10:21 AM »
who?

Okka

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 12:56:57 PM »
who?

Italian American rapper who was signed to Violator back in the day. He was on the second Violator compilation. Had a song with Kurupt on it. I think he was affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan too, did some guest appearences with them, but i don't think he ever released a solo album. He had some dope verses.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 03:58:33 PM »
who?

Italian American rapper who was signed to Violator back in the day. He was on the second Violator compilation. Had a song with Kurupt on it. I think he was affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan too, did some guest appearences with them, but i don't think he ever released a solo album. He had some dope verses.

so basically he has no merits to come at Eminem or MGK then lol just attention whoring as suspected

Elko.

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 09:07:57 PM »
The only reason I know JoJo is from Game FM on GTA 3.

Okka

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 11:15:10 PM »
who?

so basically he has no merits to come at Eminem or MGK then lol just attention whoring as suspected

I guess. It doesn't really matter who you are these days though 'cause it seems everybody is goin' at each other for clout.

The only reason I know JoJo is from Game FM on GTA 3.

Oh yeah, i forgot about that one.

The following users thanked this post: Blood$