Author Topic: Tanner and Okka  (Read 948 times)

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
Tanner and Okka
« on: July 12, 2018, 07:57:17 PM »
Tanner do you remember this? Don't believe any of what you hear and half of what you see Bruh!

Okka, I encourage you to be much more thorough bruh or I will go to Seer again bruh. Remember last time when he checked you in public and Sccit threw you under the bus? I have no problem doing it bruh, I am not the Sccit wannabe, don't associate me with him Bruh.

I'm really proud of Tanner. I'm not sure if he came out or not but at least he was mature enough to fess up Bruh.

Thank you. I like you, no homo. Lol. At least you see it for what it is.

is this the guy who was sucked off by another dude to impress an online girlfriend? lmao

i guess ur only way to get back into good graces around here is by riding my nuts....good one, faggot

I was talkin' to Styles on Facebook and he said that's not him and he wanted me to let everybody know that it ain't him.

Styles made an interview thread taking questions for Dr Dre. It was about 5 pages. I went to see if my question got asked. I can't find the thread and my post was gone. Seer this happens all the time here. I've been around since the wcrydaz days and I have never seen such abuse of mod powers bruh.

Looks like Okka deleted his account and the post from the mod log.

Trolls stay trollin, style has an obsessed groupie on here .. Try not to delete threads from the mod log though
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 09:11:52 PM by Newport And Meth Smokerrr »

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
Re: Tanner and Okka
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 08:34:56 PM »
Bruh I will pop you stop deleting my posts bruh.