Author Topic: BOSKOE100 HATES ON DAZ, DAZ RESPONDS “YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP, RIGHT?”  (Read 5204 times)

Blood$

Re: BOSKOE100 HATES ON DAZ, DAZ RESPONDS “YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP, RIGHT?”
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 11:07:07 AM »
BOSKOE SNITCHIN THO

exposing*

that’s not how it works .... now if something happens to him, police know where to look. he informing them in advance so daz can be implicated if some shit were to go down. he knows exactly what he’s doing and it’s bitch shit. u should be able to see through that brobro.

hmm kinda like how you literally posted everything in here? so does that make you a snitch too?  :laugh:

Daz been self-snitching and incriminating himself online for years, he should know he can't be popping off in DMs saying shit he won't dare say to anyone's face and not expect to get exposed like he just did... this dude is 40+ hiding out in Mississippi calling dudes "slobs" on the internet, and kicking a dude down when he's in prison, but if that's what you choose to defend that's on you
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:09:50 AM by Blood$ »

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 11:08:01 AM »
BOSKOE SNITCHIN THO

exposing*

that’s not how it works .... now if something happens to him, police know where to look. he informing them in advance so daz can be implicated if some shit were to go down. he knows exactly what he’s doing and it’s bitch shit. u should be able to see through that brobro.

Don't you think Daz already did that himself before Boskoe posted the DM's when he was more or less threatening him in IG videos?

EXACTLY

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 11:38:36 AM »
BOSKOE SNITCHIN THO

exposing*

hmm kinda like how you literally posted everything in here? so does that make you a snitch too?  :laugh:

Daz been self-snitching and incriminating himself online for years, he should know he can't be popping off in DMs saying shit he won't dare say to anyone's face and not expect to get exposed like he just did... this dude is 40+ hiding out in Mississippi calling dudes "slobs" on the internet, and kicking a dude down when he's in prison, but if that's what you choose to defend that's on you

i posted public information, not DM’s

i know internet cats think it’s cool to be posting incriminating dm’s, but that’s the street definition of snitching brodie .... like he literally puttin that out there sayin “look he’s threatening me! you know where to look if something goes down”. informant to t.

that’s against code and it doesn’t take a genius to see what he’s doin ...... posting dm’s that can incriminate someone is bitch shit. again, internet cats might think it’s funny n what not, but we talkin bout gangstas over here, that ain’t what it is.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 11:40:51 AM »
BOSKOE SNITCHIN THO

exposing*

Don't you think Daz already did that himself before Boskoe posted the DM's when he was more or less threatening him in IG videos?

that’s on his own accord

but boskoe posting up private dm’s that would 100% incriminate daz if something happened is the definition of snitching

he thinks he slick, but he knows what he doin

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2018, 12:03:12 PM »
Daz just got busted on felony weed charges

:snoopfacepalm:

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2018, 12:07:01 PM »
BOSKOE SNITCHIN THO

exposing*

i know internet cats think it’s cool to be posting incriminating dm’s, but that’s the street definition of snitching brodie .... like he literally puttin that out there sayin “look he’s threatening me! you know where to look if something goes down”. informant to t.

that’s against code and it doesn’t take a genius to see what he’s doin ...... posting dm’s that can incriminate someone is bitch shit. again, internet cats might think it’s funny n what not, but we talkin bout gangstas over here, that ain’t what it is.

don’t let your love for Daz have you blind to what “snitching” actually is lol Boskoe told on himself too by your logic by saying he would fight him and even giving him his # to which Daz ducked

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2018, 12:18:20 PM »
BOSKOE SNITCHIN THO

exposing*

don’t let your love for Daz have you blind to what “snitching” actually is lol Boskoe told on himself too by your logic by saying he would fight him and even giving him his # to which Daz ducked

this has nothin to do with “love for daz” .. if u know street code then u understand that’s not g. boskoe just protecting himself by incriminating daz if something happens. it’s really not that complicated. i think daz is like a child, but posting incriminating dm’s with death threats is still snitching regardless.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2018, 12:22:40 PM »

there u go lol

why u think cops was at daz pad? if boskoe don’t post dm’s and make them videos crying bout daz threatening him, cops are not showing up to his house.

the internet snitching got him busted. daz might be an overgrown child, but boskoe is an internet informant.

Okka

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2018, 12:23:41 PM »
We always clown Daz, but i think there's a reason people used to think he's Baby Tray Deee from ICG. Boskoe didn't even try to hit Rosemo back. I can't respect that.

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2018, 12:23:50 PM »
BOSKOE SNITCHIN THO

exposing*

this has nothin to do with “love for daz” .. if u know street code then u understand that’s not g. boskoe just protecting himself by incriminating daz if something happens. it’s really not that complicated. i think daz is like a child, but posting incriminating dm’s with death threats is still snitching regardless.

as you re-posted everything over here for more people to see lol so you’re helping snitch technically if you truly subscribe to that idealogy

Daz has and always will be an internet G, everyone knows this fact, and Boskoe will actually fight off the net, so nothing serious was even put out there like that especially for Daz’ sake

“we’re talking about gangstas here” lol no dude, we’re talking about a has-been who tarnished his own legacy and an IG personality who used to bang

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2018, 12:25:43 PM »

there u go lol

why u think cops was at daz pad? if boskoe don’t post dm’s and make them videos crying bout daz threatening him, cops are not showing up to his house.

the internet snitching got him busted. daz might be an overgrown child, but boskoe is an internet informant.

lol you’re trying way too hard cheerleading for Daz, if anything Kanye ratted him out or its Daz own karma and stupidity

Boskoe does not have that kind of pull  :P

The Predator

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2018, 12:56:36 PM »

Daz Dillinger busted for weed, facing 13 felony charges

Daz Dillinger got busted for allegedly having a bunch of weed in his Georgia home ... and now he's facing multiple felony charges.

Tha Dogg Pound rapper was arrested Tuesday just before midnight at his place in Powder Springs -- about 20 miles outside the ATL. Cops say they found a total of 117 grams of marijuana in his residence ... including in several cigarillo packets and a green mason jar.

Daz allegedly also had 10 THC pods, THC oil, a THC vaporizer ... and a container in his home studio labeled "Cannabis Lean." Cops say the label on the bottle described it as a grape drink laced with cannabis.

He was hauled off to jail in Cobb Country, where he was booked on 12 counts of possession of a controlled substance, and 1 count of possession of more than one ounce of marijuana.

Daz's bond's set at $15k. We're told he's still in jail, waiting to see the judge.

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2018, 12:59:25 PM »
I wonder if Daz will make another cringy video where he laughs at himself for getting himself busted and then starts the “post your bond” challenge

:tupachappy:

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2018, 01:11:53 PM »

there u go lol

lol you’re trying way too hard cheerleading for Daz, if anything Kanye ratted him out or its Daz own karma and stupidity

Boskoe does not have that kind of pull  :P

lol it’s cuz you from connecticut, i don’t blame u bro

not sure how it works out there, but it’s very well known in LA that postin dm’s that incriminate another man is informant shit. it’s not even up for debate, if u don’t hang wit g’s who put u up on code u can go on the hoodup forums and ask there fam. 

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2018, 01:14:54 PM »
BOSKOE SNITCHIN THO

exposing*

as you re-posted everything over here for more people to see lol so you’re helping snitch technically if you truly subscribe to that idealogy

Daz has and always will be an internet G, everyone knows this fact, and Boskoe will actually fight off the net, so nothing serious was even put out there like that especially for Daz’ sake

“we’re talking about gangstas here” lol no dude, we’re talking about a has-been who tarnished his own legacy and an IG personality who used to bang

posting public info is not snitching lol, that’s not how it works my dude

daz is actually a real g whos well vouched for out here .. boskoe reputation is solid too, but he been pegged as an internet clout chaser as of late