Author Topic: BOSKOE100 HATES ON DAZ, DAZ RESPONDS “YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP, RIGHT?”  (Read 5199 times)

Sccit

Re: BOSKOE100 HATES ON DAZ, DAZ RESPONDS “YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP, RIGHT?”
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2018, 01:16:59 PM »
We always clown Daz, but i think there's a reason people used to think he's Baby Tray Deee from ICG. Boskoe didn't even try to hit Rosemo back. I can't respect that.

daz can be funnystyle wit his shit at times, but his gangsta has never ever been in question .. that’s a fact

he was always on that tip

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2018, 02:19:48 PM »
LMAO at "you're from CT so you wouldn't know", "go hang out on hoodup", and "Daz is a real G whose gangsta has never been in question"

that's gotta be the funniest triple combo troll post ever, I actually salute that  8)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:23:42 PM by Blood$ »

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2018, 02:23:58 PM »
LMAO at "you're from CT so you wouldn't know", "go hang out on hoodup", and "Daz is a real G"

that's gotta be the funniest triple combo troll post ever, I actually salute that  8)

i mean that’s all facts tho .. u obviously don’t know the code or hang around cats who do if u think that posting incriminating dm’s isn’t snitchin. there’s no doubt in my mind that you’d have a difference of opinion if u were from LA.

cats like u gota get their info from the hoodup. not even dissin, it is what it is brodie.

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2018, 02:28:31 PM »
LMAO at "you're from CT so you wouldn't know", "go hang out on hoodup", and "Daz is a real G"

i mean that’s all facts tho .. u obviously don’t know the code or hang around cats who do if u think that posting incriminating dm’s isn’t snitchin. there’s no doubt in my mind that you’d have a difference of opinion if u were from LA.

cats like u gota get their info from the hoodup. not even dissin, it is what it is brodie.

translation: every time I lose an argument or get trolled on, I'm going to play the "I live in the burbs just outside of LA but I know a few real gangbangers online" card  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2018, 02:34:56 PM »

translation: every time I lose an argument or get trolled on, I'm going to play the "I live in the burbs just outside of LA but I know a few real gangbangers online" card  :laugh:

so now you’re trollin?

i don’t play clown games folks .. i only speak facts. i network and hang wit cats who are intertwined in this lifetstyle and its obvious that u just a whiteboy from connecticut who has no involvement outside of internet message boards considering u vouch for snitching and then try to call me out my name as a “cheerleader” when i speak facts.

again, i’m not speaking from emotion or “pulling cards”, everything i said in here has been a fact.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2018, 02:36:31 PM »
Sccit has a point. Boskoes move was straight bitch made. No one in LA respects a live like that unless they’re a snake too. Still can’t believe people are getting their houses raided for weed. Whta a  backwards ass state

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2018, 02:37:12 PM »

so now you’re trollin?

i don’t play clown games folks .. i only speak facts. i network and hang wit cats who are intertwined in this lifetstyle and its obvious that u just a whiteboy from connecticut who has no involvement outside of internet message boards considering u vouch for snitching and then try to call me out my name as a “cheerleader” when i speak facts.

again, i’m not speaking from emotion or “pulling cards”, everything i said in here has been a fact.

lol only fact you stated was where I currently live

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2018, 02:38:49 PM »

so now you’re trollin?

lol only fact you stated was where I currently live

and that posting incriminating dm’s of some1 threatening u is off code

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2018, 02:45:36 PM »
Sccit has a point. Boskoes move was straight bitch made. No one in LA respects a live like that unless they’re a snake too. Still can’t believe people are getting their houses raided for weed. Whta a  backwards ass state

lol Daz got exposed so the internet could clown him more because he's no threat to be taken serious whatsoever and because he's a 40+ year  bitter old man who is sending dudes DMs calling them "slobs" in 2018... not so that he could get snitched on and raided for weed (which is his own dumbass fault anyway, maybe try to live where it's legal)

LA must be full of snakes then I guess, from what I've seen no reputable figure from out there is backing up Daz at all in these situations, in fact more people are shitting on him... go check Lil Sodi's page

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2018, 03:00:28 PM »

lol Daz got exposed so the internet could clown him more because he's no threat to be taken serious whatsoever and because he's a 40+ year  bitter old man who is sending dudes DMs calling them "slobs" in 2018... not so that he could get snitched on and raided for weed (which is his own dumbass fault anyway, maybe try to live where it's legal)

LA must be full of snakes then I guess, from what I've seen no reputable figure from out there is backing up Daz at all in these situations, in fact more people are shitting on him... go check Lil Sodi's page

lil sodi is soopaflys homie who has beef wit daz

:snoopfacepalm:

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2018, 03:04:37 PM »

and yet he's more official than Daz

:tupachappy:

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2018, 03:19:59 PM »

and yet he's more official than Daz

:tupachappy:

how? daz is up there wit tray deee as far as cats who actually put in work from dpg

OriginalVersion

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2018, 03:27:15 PM »
Not to cater to Sccit or Daz, but didn't Big U say that Daz was the most gangster out the DPG family?

+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2018, 03:44:16 PM »
Not to cater to Sccit or Daz, but didn't Big U say that Daz was the most gangster out the DPG family?

he's speaking in terms of "image" and music, Big U was in prison and never knew Daz personally until a certain point after he'd made it in rap lol

Nate Dogg was truly the most gangster of DPG

OriginalVersion

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2018, 04:09:10 PM »

he's speaking in terms of "image" and music, Big U was in prison and never knew Daz personally until a certain point after he'd made it in rap lol

Nate Dogg was truly the most gangster of DPG

Yeah, I heard Nate was a real G. Daz also said that him and Nate always were packing during the Death Row days.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

The following users thanked this post: Blood$