Author Topic: BOSKOE100 HATES ON DAZ, DAZ RESPONDS “YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP, RIGHT?”  (Read 5239 times)

Sccit

Re: BOSKOE100 HATES ON DAZ, DAZ RESPONDS “YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP, RIGHT?”
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2018, 04:50:14 PM »
Not to cater to Sccit or Daz, but didn't Big U say that Daz was the most gangster out the DPG family?

he's speaking in terms of "image" and music, Big U was in prison and never knew Daz personally until a certain point after he'd made it in rap lol

Nate Dogg was truly the most gangster of DPG

as much as i love nate and i think he’s probably the most chill dude outa all them, i’ve heard his gangsta bein questioned, especially after the golf club incident

tray deee is truly the og of the clique, but daz up there too

i’m not sayin nate isn’t legit, he just wasn’t in the streets as deep as daz or tray deee was

dj coma

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2018, 06:54:48 PM »
Daz just got busted on felony weed charges

:snoopfacepalm:

there u go lol

why u think cops was at daz pad? if boskoe don’t post dm’s and make them videos crying bout daz threatening him, cops are not showing up to his house.

the internet snitching got him busted. daz might be an overgrown child, but boskoe is an internet informant.

How do you know that has anything to do with Boskoe? I really doubt the police in Georgia are gonna show up at Daz's pad because he's got an IG beef with somebody in Cali. Shit that happens across state lines would involve the feds.

I think it's much more likely that Daz's social media has been under surveillance since the Kanye shit and they have seen him flaunting way more weed than he was supposed to have so they got a warrant to search his home. Otherwise, I don't really see any reason that they could get a warrant to search his home.

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2018, 07:29:39 PM »

there u go lol

why u think cops was at daz pad? if boskoe don’t post dm’s and make them videos crying bout daz threatening him, cops are not showing up to his house.

the internet snitching got him busted. daz might be an overgrown child, but boskoe is an internet informant.

How do you know that has anything to do with Boskoe? I really doubt the police in Georgia are gonna show up at Daz's pad because he's got an IG beef with somebody in Cali. Shit that happens across state lines would involve the feds.

I think it's much more likely that Daz's social media has been under surveillance since the Kanye shit and they have seen him flaunting way more weed than he was supposed to have so they got a warrant to search his home. Otherwise, I don't really see any reason that they could get a warrant to search his home.

daz been flaunting weed since forever tho

what’s the chances they hit up his pad 1 day after he makes some serious death threats??

that was, at the very least, the straw that broke the camels back

dj coma

« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2018, 09:03:30 PM »

there u go lol

what’s the chances they hit up his pad 1 day after he makes some serious death threats??

Hopefully the media considers Daz big enough of a celeb that they will get the court documents so we can find out the truth.

This post on The Coli got me dying: “Kim about to meet up with Trump and get Daz out of jail ”

Blood$

« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2018, 09:27:40 PM »
“Kim about to meet up with Trump and get Daz out of jail ”

:tupachappy:

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2018, 09:54:33 PM »

there u go lol

Hopefully the media considers Daz big enough of a celeb that they will get the court documents so we can find out the truth.

This post on The Coli got me dying: “Kim about to meet up with Trump and get Daz out of jail ”

lol what’s your name on there

jaytee

h2k4

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2018, 10:31:03 PM »
Definitely can't respect Boskoe for what he did.  No matter what Daz said.  If Daz sent it in a DM then it should have stayed there and Boskoe should have confronted Daz when the time presented itself.  Instead, he posted it so that other Bloods could see it and potentially check Daz and then try to take credit for it.  He did the same thing with his situation with Wack. Can't forget about the RoseMo thing.  Even though he got jumped, he didn't square up and get a few shots in at all.  Boskoe takes instigator of the year award.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

dj coma

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2018, 11:14:47 PM »

What you mean? You linked me to the thread on there so I visited it lol. But I did register on there a couple years ago, and my account never got the activation email so I can't do anything. Sounds like they have to manually activate you over there. It's all good though, I waste enough time on other forums that it's probably a good thing I'm not allowed on there. Plus I'm a "cac" so I'd probably just end up arguing with people all the time lol.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2018, 11:28:14 PM »

What you mean? You linked me to the thread on there so I visited it lol. But I did register on there a couple years ago, and my account never got the activation email so I can't do anything. Sounds like they have to manually activate you over there. It's all good though, I waste enough time on other forums that it's probably a good thing I'm not allowed on there. Plus I'm a "cac" so I'd probably just end up arguing with people all the time lol.

:tupachappy:

Blood$

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2018, 12:28:05 PM »
Definitely can't respect Boskoe for what he did.  No matter what Daz said.  If Daz sent it in a DM then it should have stayed there and Boskoe should have confronted Daz when the time presented itself.  Instead, he posted it so that other Bloods could see it and potentially check Daz and then try to take credit for it.  He did the same thing with his situation with Wack. Can't forget about the RoseMo thing.  Even though he got jumped, he didn't square up and get a few shots in at all.  Boskoe takes instigator of the year award.

lol Daz said "slob" a number of times in public comments and on video as well.... at least Boskoe still got into fights, win lose or draw, which is something Daz has always run away from and tucked his tail, oh and RoseMo is dead haha you think Boskoe was going to catch a flight down south to check Daz or wait for Daz to return to LA (if he ever does again)?

while I can see the point of Boskoe sharing that message as being incriminating, at the end of the day it's still on Daz for stooping that low to DM a guy who is a KNOWN Instagram ball breaker and I viewed it more as Boskoe just exposing him for the clown that he is rather than "dry snitching" because there is no credible threat of violence from Daz

fuck all that dead "it's the code" talk lol these guys aren't active in the streets anymore and it's funny to see suburban dudes on here trying to enforce that yet I haven't see one actual street dude from LA pop up on IG or wherever saying the same
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 12:29:48 PM by Blood$ »

Blood$

« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2018, 12:31:07 PM »
and another update, Daz uploaded a video damn near in tears apologizing to all the Bloods out there straight up admitting he got "too emotional"  :laugh:

gotta love someone who can dish it out but can't take it

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2018, 12:52:53 PM »

lol Daz said "slob" a number of times in public comments and on video as well.... at least Boskoe still got into fights, win lose or draw, which is something Daz has always run away from and tucked his tail, oh and RoseMo is dead haha you think Boskoe was going to catch a flight down south to check Daz or wait for Daz to return to LA (if he ever does again)?

while I can see the point of Boskoe sharing that message as being incriminating, at the end of the day it's still on Daz for stooping that low to DM a guy who is a KNOWN Instagram ball breaker and I viewed it more as Boskoe just exposing him for the clown that he is rather than "dry snitching" because there is no credible threat of violence from Daz

fuck all that dead "it's the code" talk lol these guys aren't active in the streets anymore and it's funny to see suburban dudes on here trying to enforce that yet I haven't see one actual street dude from LA pop up on IG or wherever saying the same

canoga park is not a “suburb”

nice try tho

Okka

« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2018, 12:13:09 AM »

What fight has Daz run from? When Snoop got attacked at Ricky Harris' funeral, Daz was the one who gave the dude a two piece without thinkin'.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit