Author Topic: BOSKOE100 HATES ON DAZ, DAZ RESPONDS “YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP, RIGHT?”  (Read 5200 times)

Sccit

Re: BOSKOE100 HATES ON DAZ, DAZ RESPONDS “YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP, RIGHT?”
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2018, 12:20:23 AM »
Definitely can't respect Boskoe for what he did.  No matter what Daz said.  If Daz sent it in a DM then it should have stayed there and Boskoe should have confronted Daz when the time presented itself.  Instead, he posted it so that other Bloods could see it and potentially check Daz and then try to take credit for it.  He did the same thing with his situation with Wack. Can't forget about the RoseMo thing.  Even though he got jumped, he didn't square up and get a few shots in at all.  Boskoe takes instigator of the year award.

lol Daz said "slob" a number of times in public comments and on video as well.... at least Boskoe still got into fights, win lose or draw, which is something Daz has always run away from and tucked his tail, oh and RoseMo is dead haha you think Boskoe was going to catch a flight down south to check Daz or wait for Daz to return to LA (if he ever does again)?

while I can see the point of Boskoe sharing that message as being incriminating, at the end of the day it's still on Daz for stooping that low to DM a guy who is a KNOWN Instagram ball breaker and I viewed it more as Boskoe just exposing him for the clown that he is rather than "dry snitching" because there is no credible threat of violence from Daz

fuck all that dead "it's the code" talk lol these guys aren't active in the streets anymore and it's funny to see suburban dudes on here trying to enforce that yet I haven't see one actual street dude from LA pop up on IG or wherever saying the same

What fight has Daz run from? When Snoop got attacked at Ricky Harris' funeral, Daz was the one who gave the dude a two piece without thinkin'.

bloodmoney doesn't like daz, so he gets very emotional when speaking about him.. pretty ironic, because it's similar to how daz got overly emotional when he was goin at boskoe.

Blood$

« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2018, 07:31:52 AM »
Definitely can't respect Boskoe for what he did.  No matter what Daz said.  If Daz sent it in a DM then it should have stayed there and Boskoe should have confronted Daz when the time presented itself.  Instead, he posted it so that other Bloods could see it and potentially check Daz and then try to take credit for it.  He did the same thing with his situation with Wack. Can't forget about the RoseMo thing.  Even though he got jumped, he didn't square up and get a few shots in at all.  Boskoe takes instigator of the year award.

lol Daz said "slob" a number of times in public comments and on video as well.... at least Boskoe still got into fights, win lose or draw, which is something Daz has always run away from and tucked his tail, oh and RoseMo is dead haha you think Boskoe was going to catch a flight down south to check Daz or wait for Daz to return to LA (if he ever does again)?

while I can see the point of Boskoe sharing that message as being incriminating, at the end of the day it's still on Daz for stooping that low to DM a guy who is a KNOWN Instagram ball breaker and I viewed it more as Boskoe just exposing him for the clown that he is rather than "dry snitching" because there is no credible threat of violence from Daz

fuck all that dead "it's the code" talk lol these guys aren't active in the streets anymore and it's funny to see suburban dudes on here trying to enforce that yet I haven't see one actual street dude from LA pop up on IG or wherever saying the same

What fight has Daz run from? When Snoop got attacked at Ricky Harris' funeral, Daz was the one who gave the dude a two piece without thinkin'.

bloodmoney doesn't like daz, so he gets very emotional when speaking about him.. pretty ironic, because it's similar to how daz got overly emotional when he was goin at boskoe.

I own 2 Daz solo albums, no hate whatsoever so try again lol... just calling a spade a spade, I know the truth can hurt and you feel ashamed for overly waving those pom-poms for a buster lol

Blood$

« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2018, 07:33:55 AM »

2Pac (possibly), Snoop, Kurupt, 40 Glocc (lol at ducking even him), Jayo Felony, JT The Bigga Figga, Yukmouth, Spider Loc, Eastwood, basically whole Tha Row roster, now currently Boskoe, etc. and the list goes on from back in his beefing days... dude was hiding out in Atlanta that whole time  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 07:35:54 AM by Blood$ »

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2018, 09:01:37 AM »

I own 2 Daz solo albums, no hate whatsoever so try again lol... just calling a spade a spade, I know the truth can hurt and you feel ashamed for overly waving those pom-poms for a buster lol

your trolling is weaksauce homeboy .. u speak from emotion because u don’t like daz and u like boskoe. it’s painfully obvious. i’m not the one condoning a gangster turned internet clout chaser who posts incriminating dm’s.

i’m willing to admit both their faults, don’t really have a dog in this fight. you’re known to take sides based on personal preference tho. you’ve done it in the past with other rappers u don’t like too.

Blood$

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2018, 10:34:41 AM »

your trolling is weaksauce homeboy .. u speak from emotion because u don’t like daz and u like boskoe. it’s painfully obvious. i’m not the one condoning a gangster turned internet clout chaser who posts incriminating dm’s.

i’m willing to admit both their faults, don’t really have a dog in this fight. you’re known to take sides based on personal preference tho. you’ve done it in the past with other rappers u don’t like too.

I don't have a "dog in the fight" either lol I'm literally just pointing out obvious truth (with maybe an ounce of some trolling, sure), but go dig up my posts then to back up your claims since you have nothing better to do

it's not like Daz can't still redeem himself in the future but he's 100% grade A buster status at the moment taking Ls on Ls with the hip-hop community laughing at him  :P

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2018, 11:21:18 AM »

I don't have a "dog in the fight" either lol I'm literally just pointing out obvious truth (with maybe an ounce of some trolling, sure), but go dig up my posts then to back up your claims since you have nothing better to do

it's not like Daz can't still redeem himself in the future but he's 100% grade A buster status at the moment taking Ls on Ls with the hip-hop community laughing at him  :P

so daz is a buster but boskoe is not a clout chasin clown?

got ya

Blood$

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2018, 11:50:01 AM »

got ya

Boskoe is a “clown” in terms of being a funny IG entertainer, that is literally his current purpose in life

Daz still trying to act like a gangster in 2018

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2018, 12:47:43 PM »

got ya

Boskoe is a “clown” in terms of being a funny IG entertainer, that is literally his current purpose in life

boskoe is pretty much gonzoe without the classic album

Blood$

« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2018, 12:57:29 PM »

got ya

boskoe is pretty much gonzoe without the classic album

alright, touché lol

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

dexter

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2018, 11:46:02 AM »
“Kim about to meet up with Trump and get Daz out of jail ”

:tupachappy:
RETARDS ::) ESAU