Author Topic: Brendas Got A Baby vs My Lil Homies  (Read 598 times)

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
Brendas Got A Baby vs My Lil Homies
« on: April 08, 2021, 11:01:57 AM »
This is testament that Pac had truly changed when he landed on Deathrow. Went from lamenting about Brenda to praising possibly the lil homey that got Brenda pregnant.  ???

Proc pka KP

Re: Brendas Got A Baby vs My Lil Homies
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 12:35:09 PM »
You're overthinking it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 11:31:40 AM »
I never actually listened to "Brendas Got A Baby" or much of Pac's first album.  I actually don't think Pac's first one was even an average album.  Notice his style changed a lot between album one and two.  By the time he made "Strictly 4 My Niggaz" then he'd became the 2pac that would go on to be the greatest musical artist of all time.  He got better with ever album. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 09:24:36 AM »
This is testament that Pac had truly changed when he landed on Deathrow. Went from lamenting about Brenda to praising possibly the lil homey that got Brenda pregnant.  ???

somewhat true...although Pac did still make those type of tracks on Death Row

his pace of recording music really increased so he had alot more music out there. or in his case unreleased

Teddy Loc

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2022, 06:52:06 PM »
I never actually listened to "Brendas Got A Baby" or much of Pac's first album.  I actually don't think Pac's first one was even an average album.  Notice his style changed a lot between album one and two.  By the time he made "Strictly 4 My Niggaz" then he'd became the 2pac that would go on to be the greatest musical artist of all time.  He got better with ever album.

"Strictly 4 My Niggaz" was the turning point for Pac in my opinion. Real Talk.

R.I.P. 2Pac
#NoDoubt