Author Topic: What happened to Slim The Mobster?  (Read 2548 times)

OriginalVersion

What happened to Slim The Mobster?
« on: October 12, 2018, 03:37:30 PM »
Seems like the guy just fell off the face of the Earth.  ???
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

Re: What happened to Slim The Mobster?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 04:15:47 AM »
like every aftermath artist that never dropped

i really thought king mez and jon connor was guna do something after compton came out

:snoopfacepalm:

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 12:25:54 PM »
Ah hahhhaha hahaha hah ha hahaaha hah hahhh

Mietek23

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 01:58:33 PM »

i really thought king mez and jon connor was guna do something after compton came out

Jon Connor is dope, he killed that "One Shot One Kill" record on "Compton" - shame nothing happened with him afterwards, but that's the overall story of Aftermath...

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 02:51:33 PM »

Jon Connor is dope, he killed that "One Shot One Kill" record on "Compton" - shame nothing happened with him afterwards, but that's the overall story of Aftermath...

yup .. i even went out n copped his old album after that, which i’m guessing is super rare right now, cuz i don’t see it nowhere

OriginalVersion

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 10:15:43 PM »
If Aftermath let me do it, I could get a platinum record out of every artist on the roster. Unfortunately, I'm not on his radar. I think Jon and Mez are definitely marketable; you just need to give them the right beats.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 11:30:39 PM »

how much u think i can get for this?

i haven’t seen a copy anywhere in over 2 years, and when i did, this was the only 1

b.laden

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 03:30:05 AM »
someone said he ve been in jail or something like that ..and 50 cent snitched
i like slim, very good rapper

Game-Won

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 10:21:59 PM »
I had high hopes for Slim beeing the Nephew to Freeway Rick Ross, he most have some cool stories. - The movie track on Naplam + his EP was great.

I mean he himself beeing shot, and kidnapped Southside Slim could had / will be great.

He was released from Prison in 2015? Last i heard about him was he was in studio with Dre in 2016, also his last tweets. - since 2016 it seems quiet.
What was his beef with 50Cent? i mean i saw he twitting, Slim would was known to get shit done, tweeting seems as weird turn. (i skipped this whole beef, didnt know it happend. )

"Like Malcolm by any means, with my gun in my palm
Slim switched sides on me, let niggas ride on me
I thought we was cool, why you want me to die homie?"
-50cent, many men

Vladtv should interview Slim, dude most have many stories - #respectthereal #lovedrama #GAMEfuckindropthatSKEMEalbum!
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Tanners ex-Husband

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2018, 10:38:46 PM »
If Aftermath let me do it, I could get a platinum record out of every artist on the roster. Unfortunately, I'm not on his radar. I think Jon and Mez are definitely marketable; you just need to give them the right beats.

This fuckin' weirdo!

Okka

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 10:53:26 PM »
I had high hopes for Slim beeing the Nephew to Freeway Rick Ross, he most have some cool stories. - The movie track on Naplam + his EP was great.

I mean he himself beeing shot, and kidnapped Southside Slim could had / will be great.

He was released from Prison in 2015? Last i heard about him was he was in studio with Dre in 2016, also his last tweets. - since 2016 it seems quiet.
What was his beef with 50Cent? i mean i saw he twitting, Slim would was known to get shit done, tweeting seems as weird turn. (i skipped this whole beef, didnt know it happend. )

-50cent, many men

Vladtv should interview Slim, dude most have many stories - #respectthereal #lovedrama #GAMEfuckindropthatSKEMEalbum!

50 wasn't talkin' about Slim The Mobster in "Many Men".

dj coma

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2018, 11:47:03 AM »

-50cent, many men

Slim the Mobster went to prison because he was running drugs for Jimmy Henchmen. 50 obviously has a long history of beef with Jimmy, so Slim's affiliation with Jimmy might be the reason for their beef but that's just a guess.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 12:04:25 PM »

Yeah. 50 was talking about his ex-manager Slim.

Slim the Mobster went to prison because he was running drugs for Jimmy Henchmen. 50 obviously has a long history of beef with Jimmy, so Slim's affiliation with Jimmy might be the reason for their beef but that's just a guess.

That Take It Like A Man song directed towards Jimmy didn't help prove his innocence either. Lol.

Game-Won

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2018, 10:10:30 PM »

Yeah. 50 was talking about his ex-manager Slim.

Chaz 'SLIM' Willams0 who he claimed he was still cool with it? Where did Slim the mobster get his nickname Southside Slim? Thought he might had something to do with 50area, since I remembered it as Chaz and 50 had no beef.. Then again it is many years ago, and i can not remember where / who i heard it from.. so could be made up..

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Game-Won

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2018, 10:30:03 PM »
Is this bullshit.. just came to me..

Chaz was the dude setting up the meeting with team Supreme .. 50didnt show.
Chaz left, 50got shot... thats in short.

Its weird to me that guy helping 50 would have any beef with him, Chaz is the old bank robber guy who is friends with Pacs step dad. - he allegedly helped pac get some jewels back.
Chaz always been talking 50 up, the whole thing just seems odd.

I know Kenneth McGriff(supreme) used Murder Inc to make legal money via Christopher and Irving Lorenzo who owns the record label.

I know i am going on about 50 and not Slim, but nothing is known about dude.

And how the fuck did 50 get papers on Black tah, and still end up winning that beef.. He lucky he was signed to Shady .
- Kobe