Author Topic: Why do radio and tv still support a kiddie fiddler like R Kelly?  (Read 321 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re:Why do radio and tv still support a kiddie fiddler like R Kelly?
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2003, 02:23:00 AM »
they have the video on kazza i saw it. the girl looks like she's 21 atleast.

i don't knw what u talking about i saw that shit and that girl don't look near 21 she got no hips and tiny tits she look young like she still going through puberty me and u mite have seen different videos cuz the got fake ones out there...i seen the real one though anny how ....

No....R Kelly not her Ignition  ;D

Fuck R. Kelly

I change the station everytime I hear his shit is on the radio

because I know this bitch is talking about little girls

i feel u on that all his songs be on that sex tip so it just makes be picture him trying to get at some young ass female he always like super young girls he used to go with aaliyah when she was mad young he just a freak face the facts and if the radio wanna promote his freaky ass then let them it's a free country
they just alowing people to make more parities  to his song to clown on him lol

peace

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2003, 02:28:10 AM »
Posted by: 50 MnMs  Posted on: Today at 05:22:06am  
R kelly is inocent, just like OJ  
lol, its amazing what can happen when you throw millions at your lawyers.

now ur all defending him even if he is proven to be a child melester, thats fucked up.  I can't believe some of u watched the videos aswel,l personally i think thats almost as bad, leave that shit for inside the courtroom. And whoever was saying R Kelly didn't know their age if i remember right he actually knew one of them personally before fuckin them, although no one really knows what went on it rite now, is known he has settled out of court previously with similar instances you work it out...

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2003, 02:31:47 AM »
i feel u on that all his songs be on that sex tip so it just makes be picture him trying to get at some young ass female he always like super young girls he used to go with aaliyah when she was mad young he just a freak face the facts and if the radio wanna promote his freaky ass then let them it's a free country

i forgot about aaliyah he married her when she was 15 or 16 or somink like that!

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2003, 11:00:21 AM »
yo wats the real video called, on kazaa cause theres a lot of bs ones out there

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2003, 06:53:57 PM »

i forgot about aaliyah he married her when she was 15 or 16 or somink like that!

seriously... whether that's true or not, who gives a fuck? if she wanted it what's the problem?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2003, 03:22:31 AM »
Posted by: mauzip  Posted on: Today at 02:53:57am  
Quote from: Ka Rizzle on Yesterday at 10:31:47am
Quote:

seriously... whether that's true or not, who gives a fuck? if she wanted it what's the problem?  
why do u think the laws are in place, its to stop them being taken advantage of, kids of that age are quite impressional,  especially if its some1 you look up too. There also names for those type of people, peodofiles and once convicted they go on a sex offenders register and get checked up apon every now and again. peodophilia is not something most people take lightly including me, personally i think its worth a capital punishment sentence or the rest of their life in solitary.

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2003, 07:00:05 AM »
Posted by: mauzip  Posted on: Today at 02:53:57am  
Quote from: Ka Rizzle on Yesterday at 10:31:47am
Quote:

why do u think the laws are in place, its to stop them being taken advantage of, kids of that age are quite impressional,  especially if its some1 you look up too. There also names for those type of people, peodofiles and once convicted they go on a sex offenders register and get checked up apon every now and again. peodophilia is not something most people take lightly including me, personally i think its worth a capital punishment sentence or the rest of their life in solitary.

america goes too far with some laws. if somebody wants to have sex before his or her 18th what's the problem? in america people even get convicted if both parties want it. that's rediculous. if aaliyah was 15 or 16 she was old enough to make her own decisions about sex, especially if it's true that they married eachother.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2003, 11:54:40 AM »
who was aaliyah married to wen she was 15 or  16, (dont u have to be like 18 to get married)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2003, 01:42:28 PM »
aalyah married r kelly when she was 15 it was enulled shortly after due to the fact she wasn't old enough neither of them have ever commented. how old is r kelly 30? somink like that anyway marrying a 15 year old is not rite i can't see you justifying. its more acceptable if there is less of a difference but aaliyah was just a girl and r kelly was a full grown man its not right there is no way you can justify that shit!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2003, 04:47:44 PM »
RKelly is 30 now...he was probably like 23 or 24 at the time he was married to Aaliyah, which isn't as bad as you make it out to be...16 year olds are old enough to make decisions...Back in the bible days, people were forced to marry at age 13 at the latest...PeACe

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2003, 10:36:34 PM »
Posted by: Sccit  Posted on: Today at 12:47:44am  
RKelly is 30 now...he was probably like 23 or 24 at the time he was married to Aaliyah, which isn't as bad as you make it out to be...16 year olds are old enough to make decisions...Back in the bible days, people were forced to marry at age 13 at the latest...PeACe  
if your going back to biblical times may i say times have changed people didn't live anywhere near aslong as most do today, i think if you lived to 40 u had a good innings. even if r kelly was 23 or 24 a 15 year should be off limits no doubt about it a 15 year old may just about get away with going out with a 18 year old any larger age gap and it starts getting sick and not just contraversial. and he is now 30 and we got numerious other little girls claiming r kelly abused them. you can no way justify what your saying when your older maybe you'll understand