Author Topic: As discussed privately with admin, time for Tanner to go. Here's why  (Read 914 times)

Shhit on SCCit

Despite a few odd jobs for Seer, Tanner through his aliases has chased away real contributers Jmix and Kiser. Tanner is a forum legend through his homosexual transgressions and nothing music related. He's totally faking the funk. As one admin said we keep him around as the forum whipping boy. It's time to toss the faggot trash.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 03:05:02 PM by Shhit wit SCCit »

OriginalVersion

Re: As discussed privately with admin, time for Tanner to go. Here's why
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 12:05:50 PM »
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 01:40:20 PM »
i dont think so bruh

tanner is one of the better contributors to this site

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 01:59:00 PM »
Banning people from a forum on life support, makes sense. You got a team of Ritalin addicted monkeys working on this round the clock?

Proc pka KP

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 07:10:40 PM »
Banning people from a forum on life support, makes sense. You got a team of Ritalin addicted monkeys working on this round the clock?

Computer love

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 05:42:14 AM »
Is Tanner the guy that had his dick sucked by another man to impress that hot chick from the sauce but she was just joking.  That sucks that your first blow job is from another guy, unless that's what you're into.  I thought Tanner killed himself

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2021, 08:17:29 AM »
Is Tanner the guy that had his dick sucked by another man to impress that hot chick from the sauce but she was just joking.  That sucks that your first blow job is from another guy, unless that's what you're into.  I thought Tanner killed himself

yea that’s him

he was still posting here up until about a year ago

Proc pka KP

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2021, 09:50:10 PM »

Which one is Tanner? How would you know it was his first job?

Proc pka KP

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2021, 10:29:39 PM »
So no one knows which one Tanner is? Well I heard he's a rat, he'll get the pigs involved.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 10:43:14 PM by Taco Ruiz »