Author Topic: Anderson .Paak - Who R U? (Prod. by Mell & Dr. Dre)  (Read 2300 times)

Sccit

Re: Anderson .Paak - Who R U? (Prod. by Mell & Dr. Dre)
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2018, 05:27:58 AM »
gone are the days when a Dre production credit meant guaranteed fire :(

Don't say that too loud, you may offend the one who cries as defined by The Coli dot com

fuck up, cac

lol @ u lurkin the coli cuz u scared people will find out you’re white if u post

HighEyeCue

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2018, 06:53:28 AM »
not feeling it

so true :-\

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2018, 07:52:30 AM »

Don't say that too loud, you may offend the one who cries as defined by The Coli dot com

fuck up, cac

lol @ u lurkin the coli cuz u scared people will find out you’re white if u post

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2018, 08:41:28 AM »

fuck up, cac

midwestryder

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2018, 02:34:40 PM »
Actually like the beat as its different but this guys nonsense lyrics and meh flow are beyond ass - this is your new "savior of the west"? Sheyt, the coast is about to stay as dead as this dusty ass forum.
it is fact no one has said Anderson Paak was the savior of the west . Anderson Paak is not a rapper but soul singer who can play several instruments and rap . it shows you don't know what you are talking about

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

midwestryder

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2018, 02:37:41 PM »
I got 5 seconds in and tuned out. It's awful. It's very sad when creative geniuses become impotent.
Dre has been on the decline since Kush. All these new wave songs are just bad. There's been the opposite of progress in main stream hip hop since puff got 2pac killed.

Puff should get a death sentence for what he did to the genre
one Anderson Paak is a soul singer not rapper. so don't expect dr dre hip hop beats or hip hop beats for this album . this is not really new wave . shows don't know what you are talking about

Matty

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2018, 05:20:52 PM »
still really looking forward to the album. the track isn't my vibe but obviously the mixing is impeccable. a whole album of dre sound quality is gonna be beautiful, providing its more on the soulful funky vibe.

Lucifuge

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2018, 12:32:31 AM »
Banger 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

jman91331

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2018, 10:55:01 PM »
Well produced, I like it. It started off average but when that bass kicks in, it goes. Kinda in the vibe of that Dre & Jay-Z song that was supposed to come out but never really did. Looking forward to the album tomorrow. Some of y'all need to stop listening on those weak ass computer speakers or stock ear buds before y'all make a comment on production.