Author Topic: Shit this dude Mietek has opened the vaults on old Death Row related material...  (Read 5833 times)

dj coma

and 99% of dudes bitching about links don't have proper audio equipment to pick the difference anyway.

Not true. At that low of a bitrate you could tell difference on most speakers/headphones as long as they have some high end.

HighEyeCue

surprised that you just found out about some of these songs though, the Kurupt and Mr.Grinch track for instance been floating around in bad quality since the Westcoast 2k days

I would get suggestions every now and then on youtube and so I'd check out a song... then some time would pass I'd get another suggestion... this went on for a while till finally I was like... "What the fuck?!  This unreleased shit just keeps coming... how much of this do they actually have?"  Then when I hit Mietek's page there it all was.  The lost treasure of the greatest era in music.

just imagine if Dre opened up the vaults

Elko.

Somebody called my name I see :) Glad you enjoy the page, cause that's the main reason I'm still doing it - to enjoy good music with people who like the same shit I do :) So just enjoy it man without any BS that comes with it.

These are all from the Bomb1st forums.

Yup

Not all, cause my page been updated way before Bomb1st was created - some of them are, and you can see which ones exactly cause I always give proper credit in the description.

mietek youtube page is legendary

what happened to that cat? he still post here??

Yeah, he has dope shit on his page. Most of them come from here and other forums. Ain't nothin' wrong with that though. He posts every now and then.

I'm still around scanning the forum - but I got way to many things to do outside of world wide web to be posting as much as I used you..

Except he's a bitch who pops up to beg for links, spam his youtube but won't offer links when people ask him for a d/l. Fuck that mouthbreather.

Shut the fuck up and stop talking shit about something you know nothing about. I don't have time to read every comment people post on my page, let alone to reply to every request - that's why you got https://vubey.yt/ and ton of other online sites to rip tracks in 320 or WAV YOURSELF you idiot.

Get a life or something and stop bitching left and right.

So, where's the credit for posting DJ Quik - Afternoon Drive (CDQ) because it's not in your description bruh.

Rudki

Can anyone hook me up with 40oz n Bud CDQ please? PM appreciated....

Many thanks

DJSpin

DJ Quik - Itz Your Fantasy (Original), the beat is different but lyrics are the same.

I wonder where the hell he got that from? To find any Quik OG's/Demos is damn near impossible.

Is this the song you are referring to? 

Between this and Dollars and Sense og, G-one played a big part in the over all sound of that album.

BIGWORM

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mietek23 Sick channel you got some fiiiiiiire! That Kool G-Rap over the HELLO beat is BONKKKKERZAAAA!

Elko.

DJ Quik - Itz Your Fantasy (Original), the beat is different but lyrics are the same.

I wonder where the hell he got that from? To find any Quik OG's/Demos is damn near impossible.

Is this the song you are referring to? 

Between this and Dollars and Sense og, G-one played a big part in the over all sound of that album.

Yes that's the one.

dj coma

Can anyone hook me up with 40oz n Bud CDQ please? PM appreciated....

Many thanks

It's from this project here:
https://mega.nz/#!FVJhkDAR!Q0uovL7IssB35AHsSeTAsn-ljdF6C9V5FNWS9M6pJZQ

The following users thanked this post: Rudki

Somebody called my name I see :) Glad you enjoy the page, cause that's the main reason I'm still doing it - to enjoy good music with people who like the same shit I do :) So just enjoy it man without any BS that comes with it.

These are all from the Bomb1st forums.

Yup

Not all, cause my page been updated way before Bomb1st was created - some of them are, and you can see which ones exactly cause I always give proper credit in the description.

Yeah, he has dope shit on his page. Most of them come from here and other forums. Ain't nothin' wrong with that though. He posts every now and then.

I'm still around scanning the forum - but I got way to many things to do outside of world wide web to be posting as much as I used you..

Except he's a bitch who pops up to beg for links, spam his youtube but won't offer links when people ask him for a d/l. Fuck that mouthbreather.

Shut the fuck up and stop talking shit about something you know nothing about. I don't have time to read every comment people post on my page, let alone to reply to every request - that's why you got https://vubey.yt/ and ton of other online sites to rip tracks in 320 or WAV YOURSELF you idiot.

Get a life or something and stop bitching left and right.

YouTube compresses audio to like 128 or 160kbps mp3 maximum, regardless of how high quality the audio was in the video before it was uploaded to YouTube.

and 99% of dudes bitching about links don't have proper audio equipment to pick the difference anyway.

Youtube rips sound like ass and the fact that you could easily just up Mega links with the video instead of acting like a lil ho because only a handful of people give a fuck about the artists/songs anyway. Worse still you used to actively spam this forum with your youtube links and no dls before I called your bitch ass out about it. Either share the links properly or don't do it at all.

The following users thanked this post: Quadruple OG

Quadruple OG

Youtube rips sound like ass and the fact that you could easily just up Mega links with the video instead of acting like a lil ho because only a handful of people give a fuck about the artists/songs anyway. Worse still you used to actively spam this forum with your youtube links and no dls before I called your bitch ass out about it. Either share the links properly or don't do it at all.

Truth

TEHA

YOU R BITCH! SHUT UR FAGGS LIPS U PRICK ! THIS IS MY HOMEBOY AND DONT TOUCH HIM UBITCHU!!

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one

Truth

Truth my ass. I’d rather have all these unreleased gems in 128 or 160 rather than not have them at all. Props to Mietek for a killer YouTube page. I first noticed all these tracks last year and was very surprised

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, SuperSpider

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

I swear that one track with that unknown white rapper (Crissyle) spitting over an allegedly Dre beat sounds exactly like that kid from the forum in 01' who made an album on here and used to work with dubcc cats.  I'll think of his name later but he's the one who every rap would be like, "they said I couldn't do it and that it couldn't be done, I paused, I waited and the day was to be won".  He was dope but undeserving of a Death Row unreleased page.

naz-t?

No.  Definitely not Naz-T.  I remember Naz-T, that dude actually had some promise as far as amateur artists go.  He could spit gangsta shit and actually sound believable even though I think he was a Euro-white dude--that cat was cold wit it!!  But then kind of disappeared.   

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

I swear that one track with that unknown white rapper (Crissyle) spitting over an allegedly Dre beat sounds exactly like that kid from the forum in 01' who made an album on here and used to work with dubcc cats.  I'll think of his name later but he's the one who every rap would be like, "they said I couldn't do it and that it couldn't be done, I paused, I waited and the day was to be won".  He was dope but undeserving of a Death Row unreleased page.

naz-t?

No.  Definitely not Naz-T.  I remember Naz-T, that dude actually had some promise as far as amateur artists go.  He could spit gangsta shit and actually sound believable even though I think he was a Euro-white dude--that cat was cold wit it!!  But then kind of disappeared.   

i found this weird ass video naz-t did under another moniker on youtube a few years back .... he was doing some strange psychedelic rap. i would post it, but i forgot how i found it or what to even search.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

naz-t?

i found this weird ass video naz-t did under another moniker on youtube a few years back .... he was doing some strange psychedelic rap. i would post it, but i forgot how i found it or what to even search.

Interesting, I’d like to see it.  Hope he didn’t go the AlerG route and turn rock/alternative.  Nothing against AlerG personally he did very well for himself I just am not a fan of the alternative rock/rap Limp Bizkit shtick
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)