Author Topic: Knoc-Turnal. Knoc's Landin HELP  (Read 3382 times)

SuperSpider

Re: Knoc-Turnal. Knoc's Landin HELP
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2019, 01:33:48 PM »
found it for sale in some obscure country

any1 care to translate?

What country/language?

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2019, 02:18:57 PM »

dj coma

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2019, 05:41:50 PM »

any1 care to translate?

What country/language?

oh shit i thought i posted the link

https://meshok.net/item/27669464_Knoc_Turn_al_Knoc_s_Landin_букл_4_стр_12

It's a bootleg, most likely just the internet leak we already have. One dead giveaway is that it has the Aftermath logo.

Seller is in Moscow and the price is only 149R which is only $2-3 if my conversion is correct, so you wouldn't gamble much if you wanted to see if the quality was better.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 05:44:51 PM by dj coma »

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2019, 10:07:18 PM »

any1 care to translate?

What country/language?

oh shit i thought i posted the link

https://meshok.net/item/27669464_Knoc_Turn_al_Knoc_s_Landin_букл_4_стр_12

It's a bootleg, most likely just the internet leak we already have. One dead giveaway is that it has the Aftermath logo.

Seller is in Moscow and the price is only 149R which is only $2-3 if my conversion is correct, so you wouldn't gamble much if you wanted to see if the quality was better.

yea it’s clearly a bootleg, but still worth it to have on hard copy like that

the only problem is i can’t read that site, so i’m having difficulty ordering
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 10:09:20 PM by Sccit »

SuperSpider

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2019, 02:56:18 AM »
it's Russian and dead easy. Купить (buy), then зарегистрироваться (to register your profile in order to make purchases), then (in that same order) : your email address, nickname and password + the three drop down menus for country (США), state (Калифорния) and city (you in LA? then it is Лос Анжелес).

Final dropdown is asking how to adress you (Mr or Mrs), so choose Господин.Remove the tick from the bottom text and select "Все верно, хочу зарегистрировaться"
Can't be bothered creating a registration to find out what's next but if you screenshot what follows I'll translate it for you.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 02:59:51 AM by SuperSpider »

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2019, 03:12:20 AM »
it's Russian and dead easy. Купить (buy), then зарегистрироваться (to register your profile in order to make purchases), then (in that same order) : your email address, nickname and password + the three drop down menus for country (США), state (Калифорния) and city (you in LA? then it is Лос Анжелес).

Final dropdown is asking how to adress you (Mr or Mrs), so choose Господин.Remove the tick from the bottom text and select "Все верно, хочу зарегистрировсться"
Can't be bothered creating a registration to find out what's next but if you screenshot what follows I'll translate it for you.

i tried registering and this is what it says:

Jay_J

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2019, 04:28:29 AM »
i have real advance copy for promotional use. if anyone needs, i can upload.

SuperSpider

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2019, 04:48:25 AM »

Final dropdown is asking how to adress you (Mr or Mrs), so choose Господин.Remove the tick from the bottom text and select "Все верно, хочу зарегистрировсться"

i tried registering and this is what it says:

Says you've got some sort of an issue with your browser and more specifically your browser's "Referer". I've no clue what the referer thing is, it doesn't say there and I don't know that much about IT in general.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2019, 08:55:05 AM »
oh... it’s because i used a third party translation site.

i’ll figure it out eventually

thanks.

dj coma

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2019, 01:59:39 PM »
Use Chrome and that shit will be translated automatically

kuruptlon

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2019, 07:58:33 PM »
oh... it’s because i used a third party translation site.

i’ll figure it out eventually

thanks.

Could also be because you're IP address isn't located in Russia. Might want to try a VPN to make it seem as if you are.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2019, 11:18:38 PM »
was able to sign up n cop that...lets see what it do

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2019, 01:37:35 PM »
just received the hard copy from that russian site .. it’s officially pressed, not a cd-r

i’m not a quality whore, but it bangs pretty nice in the whip .. the only track that was noticeably in worse quality was “knoc”, which had a staticky sound throughout the song. aside from that, everything sounded nice. i will say bang bang and some LA niggaz did bump harder, but that was taken off one of the greatest sonically mastered albums in music history, so no surprise there.

it’s nice to have this on a hard copy tho, bootleg or not.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2019, 10:28:24 PM »
i have real advance copy for promotional use. if anyone needs, i can upload.

is the song “knoc” in cd-q on your copy?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2019, 11:04:26 PM »

this the one you had?

Nice one.

I have the retail copy of the EP that had "Night And Day" on it and 5 other tracks including the Missy Elliot single.  "Night And Day" is a classic west coast joint from that resurgence era of 99-2002
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Okka