Author Topic: Whatever happened to Vita?  (Read 629 times)

Rubinho

Whatever happened to Vita?
« on: November 16, 2018, 07:48:36 AM »
She had some dope verses back when murder inc was still making hits.
Anyone knows whatever happend to her after that?

1nce was blind

Re: Whatever happened to Vita?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 10:43:07 AM »
I've wondered the same thing for a while.  I was listening to some of the Prodigy audiobook & he had said Jay-z called Irv Gotti & asked/told him not to let Vita be in the video for "Burn"(a little off topic I know).  I can remember her in the movie "Belly" & when they have a close up on her lips when she is on the phone & says "I sucked his dick the night before last" haha. She was pretty hot & it is surprising that no other artist/label brought her back on the scene.

Okka

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 11:13:20 AM »
Just like Black Child and Tah Murdah, she disappeared.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 12:41:21 PM »
I've wondered the same thing for a while.  I was listening to some of the Prodigy audiobook & he had said Jay-z called Irv Gotti & asked/told him not to let Vita be in the video for "Burn"(a little off topic I know).  I can remember her in the movie "Belly" & when they have a close up on her lips when she is on the phone & says "I sucked his dick the night before last" haha. She was pretty hot & it is surprising that no other artist/label brought her back on the scene.

whoa I never knew that was Vita in Belly haha

maudizzle

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 10:58:58 PM »
Good question. Her career pretty much died ended when Murder Inc. went defunct. (Source: wikipedia)

Here’s her debut ‘album’ released on Datpiff:
https://mobile.datpiff.com/mixtape/16918

And a mixtape from 2012:
https://mobile.datpiff.com/mixtape/349412

Rubinho

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 09:43:58 AM »
that tracklist of the debut album does not look real. Lots of songs listed where she appeared on as a feature....

Young Old Head

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 11:54:21 AM »
that tracklist of the debut album does not look real. Lots of songs listed where she appeared on as a feature....

Definitely fake. Mostly stuff from Ja Rule/Murder Inc compilation albums.

Wasn't she with Game and Black Wall Street for a little while back in '06/'07? I think I remember her being featured on a couple of mixtapes back then...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 12:14:55 PM »

^^this ones a sleeper