Author Topic: Messy Marv Speaks On J-Diggs Beef, If He's Banned, Bounce Out Situation Plus  (Read 1556 times)

OmegaRed

We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

Blood$

Mess is an entertaining character and even though he's making Diggs looks soft, he needs to chill the fuck out and apply that same energy into making more dope music instead of more enemies
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 06:55:27 PM by Blood$ »

Blood$

him and Mozzy apparently linked up... that's dope and I hope a track comes out of it  8)

Sccit

Mess is an entertaining character and even though he's making Diggs looks soft, he needs to chill the fuck out and apply that same energy into making more dope music instead of more enemies

bro how the hell do u cape for funnystyle mess but hate on cats like daz n gonzo lmao

mess is like a combination of both of them on wayyyy more drugs

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Blood$

bro how the hell do u cape for funnystyle mess but hate on cats like daz n gonzo lmao

clearly you didn't read my post where I said he needs to chill out lol no cape at all, but on the subject it's always been fuck Gonzoe simply because he could never rap to save his life and his voice was always irritating, plus he tries way too hard with his videos to be believable/get views

as for Daz he's just lost more clout than Mess has over the years but has a better legacy as far as music  :P

Sccit

clearly you didn't read my post where I said he needs to chill out lol no cape at all, but on the subject it's always been fuck Gonzoe simply because he could never rap to save his life and his voice was always irritating, plus he tries way too hard with his videos to be believable/get views

as for Daz he's just lost more clout than Mess has over the years but has a better legacy as far as music  :P

lol nobody lost more clout than mess .. its really not even close

Blood$

Mess pulled up in basically every hood and bounced out where he supposedly couldn’t lol Diggs and JT looking funny as hell right now thinking they have clout to “ban” anyone, and those who know Messy Marv and his music knows its just common knowledge he’s always been on/off the drugs  :laugh:

Sccit

Mess pulled up in basically every hood and bounced out where he supposedly couldn’t lol Diggs and JT looking funny as hell right now thinking they have clout to “ban” anyone, and those who know Messy Marv and his music knows its just common knowledge he’s always been on/off the drugs  :laugh:

yea he jumps out a car real quick and yells at some kids then runs right back in the car lmfao

messy BEEN banned from the bay, even before that crackhead said “fuck mac dre” .. i’d love to see him try and do another show out there

Blood$

yea he jumps out a car real quick and yells at some kids then runs right back in the car lmfao

messy BEEN banned from the bay, even before that crackhead said “fuck mac dre” .. i’d love to see him try and do another show out there

when did he say specifically word for word “fuck Mac Dre”?

Mess did shows in the bay with Berner already so I guess everyone out there must be soft then, not just Diggs lol

« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 12:08:50 PM by Blood$ »

Sccit

Mess did shows in the bay with Berner already so I guess everyone out there must be soft then, not just Diggs lol

when was the last mess show?

u must not have heard all them infamous mess stories. he is by far the biggest knock in rap.

https://www.siccness.net/xf/threads/wassup-with-this-nigga-mess-with-this-fuck-mac-dre-shit.385748/

you don’t remember this? he took it down but he had artwork with a mac dre photo that had bullet holes in it + the whole 9. remember he made a video from a halfway house pretending he was in jail? lol.. this guy is the biggest punchline ever, i duno how u out of all people haven’t been up on that by now.

Blood$

u must not have heard all them infamous mess stories. he is by far the biggest knock in rap.

https://www.siccness.net/xf/threads/wassup-with-this-nigga-mess-with-this-fuck-mac-dre-shit.385748/

you don’t remember this? he took it down but he had artwork with a mac dre photo that had bullet holes in it + the whole 9. remember he made a video from a halfway house pretending he was in jail? lol.. this guy is the biggest punchline ever, i duno how u out of all people haven’t been up on that by now.

all I recall is the whole artwork thing but I took that as more of a diss to Thizz, not Mac Dre personally, granted it was in very poor taste to use the logo with his face  :laugh:

and I'm sure it was this year or 2017 when he had a few shows with Berner and Quinn I recall seeing promo/videos of
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 04:49:20 PM by Blood$ »

Sccit

all I recall is the whole artwork thing but I took that as more of a diss to Thizz, not Mac Dre personally, granted it was in very poor taste to use the logo with his face  :laugh:

and I'm sure it was this year or 2017 when he had a few shows with Berner and Quinn I recall seeing promo/videos of

naah he actually said “fuck mac dre” and he even had a whole retarded explanation why.. he took the video down, but it was something about “‘mac dre ain’t did nothin for the bay and everyone on his nuts”, something extremely remedial to that effect.

i don’t think mess showed up at any projected shows from what i recall.. if he did, i’d be very surprised. the man is hated by pretty much everyone in the game. even berner and quinn dont fux wit him no more.

Blood$

naah he actually said “fuck mac dre” and he even had a whole retarded explanation why.. he took the video down, but it was something about “‘mac dre ain’t did nothin for the bay and everyone on his nuts”, something extremely remedial to that effect.

i don’t think mess showed up at any projected shows from what i recall.. if he did, i’d be very surprised. the man is hated by pretty much everyone in the game. even berner and quinn dont fux wit him no more.

Berner, Quinn, AP.9, Yukmouth, J. Stalin, Keak, Mitchy Slick, Mozzy, etc. all still rocking with Mess currently my dude lol sure he has plenty enemies/haters but he’s far from banned, despite him doing a bunch of weird shit he still pulls up unlike Diggs or JT
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 11:06:17 AM by Blood$ »

Sccit

Berner, Quinn, AP.9, Yukmouth, J. Stalin, Keak, Mitchy Slick, Mozzy, etc. all still rocking with Mess currently my dude lol sure he has plenty enemies/haters but he’s far from banned, despite him doing a bunch of weird shit he still pulls up unlike Diggs or JT

berner and quinn dont fuck wit mess .. not sure about the rest, but even those who don’t hate him acknowledge he’s like their retarded brother 

the video of him “pulling up” on random kids with a gun and running right back to the car was one of the most embarrassing things i’ve ever seen

Blood$

berner and quinn dont fuck wit mess .. not sure about the rest, but even those who don’t hate him acknowledge he’s like their retarded brother 

the video of him “pulling up” on random kids with a gun and running right back to the car was one of the most embarrassing things i’ve ever seen

where are you getting any implication that Berner and Quinn don't rock with Mess lol you realize Explosive Mode 4 just came out this past summer, right? and I agree on the bounce out, as embarrassing as that was it's even more embarrassing that Diggs and JT have done nothing but let that slide  ;D