Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg feat. Dr. Dre - Tha Next Episode (OG) Best Quality  (Read 1010 times)

Mietek23

Enjoy it as "Doggystyle" turns 25 today...

The following users thanked this post: djfilthyrich

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg feat. Dr. Dre - Tha Next Episode (OG) Best Quality
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 09:54:20 AM »
Who can post the best quality mp3?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Invincible

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 04:22:49 PM »
Who can post the best quality mp3?

And post up the instrumental.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 02:19:19 PM »
surprised this never leaked in good quality

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 01:40:54 AM »
someone just took the instrumental from the crooked i leak and looped it over the poor quality leak we’ve had for 20 years lol

Okka

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 10:45:00 AM »
someone just took the instrumental from the crooked i leak and looped it over the poor quality leak we’ve had for 20 years lol

Listened it for a few seconds, i was like holy shit finally and then i downloaded it and gave it a proper listen. Had to get rid of that shit ASAP.

Mietek23

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 01:52:16 PM »

That instrumental was ripped directly from the DAT of the OG Next Episode - not that bullshit Crooked I version.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 02:02:33 PM »

That instrumental was ripped directly from the DAT of the OG Next Episode - not that bullshit Crooked I version.

Why didn't you rip the normal version?

Mietek23

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 02:14:33 PM »

I wasen't the one to rip it - the person that did send me that instrumental back in the day (it was like 10 years ago - around 2009) wanted 5k for the mp3 of the actual track, which to me was just ridiculous.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 03:07:35 PM »

i don’t get it

so they were able to rip the instrumental off the DAT but not the full song?

sounds legit

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 03:09:55 PM »

I wasen't the one to rip it - the person that did send me that instrumental back in the day (it was like 10 years ago - around 2009) wanted 5k for the mp3 of the actual track, which to me was just ridiculous.

wait

so someone has a high quality of it and was shopping it?

5k isn’t really that much, i bet you could make more than that with a kickstarter to release it

$10,000 goal in 1 month should be attainable wit all the cats that been thirstin over this joint over the years

Invincible

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 03:38:45 PM »

Hook us all up then.

SuperSpider

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 07:53:37 PM »

wait

5k isn’t really that much, i bet you could make more than that with a kickstarter to release it

$10,000 goal in 1 month should be attainable wit all the cats that been thirstin over this joint over the years

Sccit, who the hell's paying 10k for that garbo? They must be crazy. I might contribute 10cents if I happened to find 20cents on the street that day, but dassit ..

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 10:17:19 PM »

wait

Sccit, who the hell's paying 10k for that garbo? They must be crazy. I might contribute 10cents if I happened to find 20cents on the street that day, but dassit ..

wasn’t cats raising like a grand+ for some obscure death row joints no one cared about??

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 01:32:54 PM »
instrumental is legit and not the crooked i version either

djfilthyrich

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2018, 09:50:59 AM »
If anybody wants to send me this instrumental, I could try putting together some blends....like maybe Nuthin But A G Thang acapella over that beat, and try to flip it a bit to emphasize the parts where they say 'chill till the next episode'

Okka

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2018, 10:51:58 AM »
If anybody wants to send me this instrumental, I could try putting together some blends....like maybe Nuthin But A G Thang acapella over that beat, and try to flip it a bit to emphasize the parts where they say 'chill till the next episode'

That would be dope. Good to see you postin' here. Your mixes are appreciated.

The following users thanked this post: djfilthyrich

djfilthyrich

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2018, 01:16:47 PM »

That would be dope. Good to see you postin' here. Your mixes are appreciated.

Respect Okka

Quadruple OG

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2018, 03:01:38 PM »
If the instrumental is legit, can someone provide a DL link for it?

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2018, 07:46:41 AM »
If the instrumental is legit, can someone provide a DL link for it?

I Second that