Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg feat. Dr. Dre - Tha Next Episode (OG) Best Quality  (Read 2642 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg feat. Dr. Dre - Tha Next Episode (OG) Best Quality
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2019, 07:16:06 PM »
So people aren't going to say the obvious, that someone had access to the instrumental via Crooked I "Real Thugs" and synced it with "Next Episode"? More than likely, the instrumental is out there through someone accessing the WA servers. "The Next Episode" OG in good quality is 100% pure fiction unless someone provides a 30 second clip of this song in good quality.

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2019, 06:47:43 AM »
Is it possible wideawake or whoever their trashy successor is doesn't own or possess it even?

Im sure the instrumental leaked from the crooked track.

Do they realize even releasing the instro would prob bring out more death row heads then any junky throwaway with vocals..

SuperSpider

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2019, 02:21:17 PM »
Is it possible wideawake or whoever their trashy successor is doesn't own or possess it even?

Im sure the instrumental leaked from the crooked track.

Do they realize even releasing the instro would prob bring out more death row heads then any junky throwaway with vocals..

Soo...30 people instead of just 20?

Tanners ex-Husband

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • Just a poster who used to bang gay ass DavidTanner
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2019, 06:08:31 PM »
i was saying Tanner was on point on the whole Foesum thing lol

That was obvious. Usually you bitch slap him to his face as shown above not leave it up to interpretation.

Either way Tanner's a fraud and those who know him know.

I don't think you got the joke. But in all seriousness, you don't know shit.  If I was a fraud, I wouldn't be where I'm at now.

Tanner rims men. = Gay, nasty as fuck.
Quote from: Gay Plug
Motherfuckers be quoting like.