Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg feat. Dr. Dre - Tha Next Episode (OG) Best Quality  (Read 7364 times)

Mietek23

Enjoy it as "Doggystyle" turns 25 today...

The following users thanked this post: djfilthyrich

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg feat. Dr. Dre - Tha Next Episode (OG) Best Quality
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 08:54:20 AM »
Who can post the best quality mp3?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Invincible

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 03:22:49 PM »
Who can post the best quality mp3?

And post up the instrumental.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 01:19:19 PM »
surprised this never leaked in good quality

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 12:40:54 AM »
someone just took the instrumental from the crooked i leak and looped it over the poor quality leak we’ve had for 20 years lol

Okka

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 09:45:00 AM »
someone just took the instrumental from the crooked i leak and looped it over the poor quality leak we’ve had for 20 years lol

Listened it for a few seconds, i was like holy shit finally and then i downloaded it and gave it a proper listen. Had to get rid of that shit ASAP.

Mietek23

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 12:52:16 PM »

That instrumental was ripped directly from the DAT of the OG Next Episode - not that bullshit Crooked I version.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 01:02:33 PM »

That instrumental was ripped directly from the DAT of the OG Next Episode - not that bullshit Crooked I version.

Why didn't you rip the normal version?

Mietek23

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 01:14:33 PM »

I wasen't the one to rip it - the person that did send me that instrumental back in the day (it was like 10 years ago - around 2009) wanted 5k for the mp3 of the actual track, which to me was just ridiculous.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 02:07:35 PM »

i don’t get it

so they were able to rip the instrumental off the DAT but not the full song?

sounds legit

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 02:09:55 PM »

I wasen't the one to rip it - the person that did send me that instrumental back in the day (it was like 10 years ago - around 2009) wanted 5k for the mp3 of the actual track, which to me was just ridiculous.

wait

so someone has a high quality of it and was shopping it?

5k isn’t really that much, i bet you could make more than that with a kickstarter to release it

$10,000 goal in 1 month should be attainable wit all the cats that been thirstin over this joint over the years

Invincible

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 02:38:45 PM »

Hook us all up then.

SuperSpider

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 06:53:37 PM »

wait

5k isn’t really that much, i bet you could make more than that with a kickstarter to release it

$10,000 goal in 1 month should be attainable wit all the cats that been thirstin over this joint over the years

Sccit, who the hell's paying 10k for that garbo? They must be crazy. I might contribute 10cents if I happened to find 20cents on the street that day, but dassit ..

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 09:17:19 PM »

wait

Sccit, who the hell's paying 10k for that garbo? They must be crazy. I might contribute 10cents if I happened to find 20cents on the street that day, but dassit ..

wasn’t cats raising like a grand+ for some obscure death row joints no one cared about??

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 12:32:54 PM »
instrumental is legit and not the crooked i version either