Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg feat. Dr. Dre - Tha Next Episode (OG) Best Quality  (Read 7366 times)

OriginalVersion

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg feat. Dr. Dre - Tha Next Episode (OG) Best Quality
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2019, 02:16:32 PM »
so what does foesum gota do wit this

Foesum are the source of Rat-Tat-Tat, Hoe Hopper, and Next Episode. That's what I was told by their ex-webmaster from the 2000's.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, donfathaimmortal

Okka

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2019, 12:21:09 AM »

Foesum are the source of Rat-Tat-Tat, Hoe Hopper, and Next Episode. That's what I was told by their ex-webmaster from the 2000's.

They sold those songs to somebody?

OriginalVersion

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2019, 12:36:04 AM »

More like gave them the songs and used them as exposure for their website, then they (The webmaster and company) degraded them and we got what's now public.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

dj coma

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2019, 10:51:54 AM »

More like gave them the songs and used them as exposure for their website, then they (The webmaster and company) degraded them and we got what's now public.

Ya but I don't think they were intentionally degraded. This was like 98/99 prior to mp3's when real audio was the format used for streaming. They were the equivalent to a 32kbps mp3 because that's really the best one could stream over dialup.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2019, 02:52:24 PM »

Ya but I don't think they were intentionally degraded. This was like 98/99 prior to mp3's when real audio was the format used for streaming. They were the equivalent to a 32kbps mp3 because that's really the best one could stream over dialup.

There's a 50/50 chance on the degrading I'd say. I never asked about that in particular. I mean, as we know, better rips of Hoe Hopper and Rat-Tat-Tat have leaked. Hoe Hopper being the better quality of the two, but even then - its missing the percussion intro. I use to use .RM stuff all the time because that was the format I was use to when I started using the computer at 10 and then eventually got into the 2Pac/Death Row material around 13 and everything was either WMA or RM. Its crazy how Real Player use to be the most commonly used media player on the internet, now its completely irrelevant compared to Windows Media Player, Quicktime (Which was also around but used for high quality video formats), and VLC.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2019, 03:54:41 PM »
Tanner's like a wigger chopped and screwed in these posts. He thinks if he says things enough he can make it true like Sinbad playing a Shazaam on hbo.

Go kill yourself, meth junkie.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2019, 04:04:10 PM »
Tanner's like a wigger chopped and screwed in these posts. He thinks if he says things enough he can make it true like Sinbad playing a Shazaam on hbo.

he’s actually on point on this one

The following users thanked this post: OriginalVersion

OriginalVersion

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2019, 04:48:47 PM »
Jeremy, really? Hmm...

Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2019, 05:12:40 PM »
i was saying Tanner was on point on the whole Foesum thing lol

The following users thanked this post: OriginalVersion

OriginalVersion

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2019, 05:34:22 PM »
i was saying Tanner was on point on the whole Foesum thing lol

That was obvious. Usually you bitch slap him to his face as shown above not leave it up to interpretation.

Either way Tanner's a fraud and those who know him know.

I don't think you got the joke. But in all seriousness, you don't know shit.  If I was a fraud, I wouldn't be where I'm at now.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

djfilthyrich

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2019, 02:05:19 PM »
Oh word?  That'd be crazy if it did.....so many people been waiting on that.  How did you find that info out?

Pulled it out of his ass most likely. Only Dre Dat that's actually leaked recently is the "Ho Hopper" Chronic 2000 version with Top Dogg and Doobie.

https://mega.nz/#!fwNm2ACD!z3sinZWNm_9TLQoOmM6P6-MNsAFT6ZkxDxSterNVdH4

Two Dr Dre remixes tracks from Chronic 2000 leaked

Ho Hoppin
(Dr Dre featuring Top Dogg, Doobie)
(produced by : Damon Thomas)

Die MF Die
(Dr Dre featuring Top Dogg)
(produced by : Damon Thomas)

Thanks for the info....would you mind posting the DAT for Die MF Die (or just the song if the DAT didn't leak)?
I also know that the reel for "Dre Day" got leaked to a bunch of ppl, but still waiting for somebody to share it....anybody here got it?  (DM me if you don't wanna post it publicly for some reason....I'd like to try remixing it, or doing some alternate mixdowns from the multitracks)....I'll post up my remixes/mixdowns on the forum
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:21:35 PM by djfilthyrich »

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2019, 03:19:23 PM »
Yall putting each other on blast over weird personal shit. Ive never witnessed anything quite like it its like Jerry and Newman over the internet.

I feel like a 13 year old dinner guest who is witnesses a domestic dispute at his friends house?

The following users thanked this post: JonnyTanna, Okka

Quadruple OG

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2019, 06:16:06 PM »
So people aren't going to say the obvious, that someone had access to the instrumental via Crooked I "Real Thugs" and synced it with "Next Episode"? More than likely, the instrumental is out there through someone accessing the WA servers. "The Next Episode" OG in good quality is 100% pure fiction unless someone provides a 30 second clip of this song in good quality.

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2019, 05:47:43 AM »
Is it possible wideawake or whoever their trashy successor is doesn't own or possess it even?

Im sure the instrumental leaked from the crooked track.

Do they realize even releasing the instro would prob bring out more death row heads then any junky throwaway with vocals..