Author Topic: Philthy Rich Not Liking Mozzy Fucking with Messy Marv  (Read 666 times)

WestWestYA

Philthy Rich Not Liking Mozzy Fucking with Messy Marv
« on: December 14, 2018, 05:43:08 AM »

What y all think?

wardy

Re: Philthy Rich Not Liking Mozzy Fucking with Messy Marv
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 09:41:43 AM »
Philthy should just do an album with J-Diggs fuck it 😂

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 02:32:56 PM »
well that was no surprise lol I fucks with Philthy and see his point of view, but the dude needs to get over himself

Mozzy doesn't have to check in with anybody before making whatever move he wants and furthermore Mess been saluting Philthy lately so there's no reason to still be salty, things should be water under the bridge by now

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 07:53:59 PM »
mess been a junkie clown tho .. mozzy seems like the type who likes attracting negative attention, so i’m not surprised

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 11:11:00 AM »
mess been a junkie clown tho .. mozzy seems like the type who likes attracting negative attention, so i’m not surprised

that's all perception, I look at the move as instead of kicking a dude while he's down (which is def something in Philthy's character) why not show love and give him an opportunity, especially if it was someone you grew up listening to... if Mess fucks up again that's on him but I hope he maxes out the opportunity Mozzy is providing

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 11:25:13 AM »

that's all perception, I look at the move as instead of kicking a dude while he's down (which is def something in Philthy's character) why not show love and give him an opportunity, especially if it was someone you grew up listening to... if Mess fucks up again that's on him but I hope he maxes out the opportunity Mozzy is providing

HIM AND MOZZY WILL HAVE BEEF WITHIN 3 MONTHS LOL

MOBNigga06

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2018, 07:41:56 PM »

HIM AND MOZZY WILL HAVE BEEF WITHIN 3 MONTHS LOL

Haha, damn, there is a high probability that this will happen. Chow Time is a dope album. Hope their inevitable beef can be delayed.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit