Author Topic: Questions About Beats Produced By Dr. Dre In Last 10 Years  (Read 1416 times)

Jay_J

Questions About Beats Produced By Dr. Dre In Last 10 Years
« on: December 17, 2018, 04:45:50 AM »
1) what are your favorite dr. dre productions in last 10 years?

2) which of these should take place in a dr. dre solo album (if he could release)?

my answers;

1) cheers, naked, 2 nite, r.i.p., die hard, young world, one shot kill, popped off, new day, so bad, most of relapse

2) naked, die hard, young world, new day, hell breaks loose, bagpipes from bagdad.

i realised how less dre produced in last 10 years. ((

HighEyeCue

Re: Questions About Beats Produced By Dr. Dre In Last 10 Years
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 06:17:28 AM »
he should have kept those Relapse beats instead of giving them to Em to ruin :-X

I think then we might have had that classic follow-up to 2001

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 10:11:48 AM »
1) cheers, naked, 2 nite, r.i.p., die hard, young world, one shot kill, popped off, new day, so bad, most of relapse

What track's r.i.p.?

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 10:44:51 AM »
the entire relapse and compton albums were full of classic productions

gota admit i was a bit disappointed wit his production on oxnard, all tho the mixing and mastering was still top notch

jaytee

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 04:06:09 PM »
Popped Off, Dope, Topless, Louis XIII, Bagpipes from Baghdad, The Ocean, The Way It Be, Cheers, Hey Young World, 2 Night

Jay_J

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 03:52:11 AM »

What track's r.i.p.?

marsha ambrosius - rip (its over).... they claim that its produced by dre. but to me it sounds like focus...

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 09:05:49 AM »

What track's r.i.p.?

marsha ambrosius - rip (its over).... they claim that its produced by dre. but to me it sounds like focus...

dre ghost produced for focus a lot .... any time u see produced by focus mixed by dre, u can bet your bottom dollar dre did most the production

dj coma

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 09:40:33 AM »

What track's r.i.p.?

dre ghost produced for focus a lot .... any time u see produced by focus mixed by dre, u can bet your bottom dollar dre did most the production

What makes you say "most of the production"? I know when Dre "mixes" he also ventures into the production side of things, but I don't see Dre only crediting himself for mixing if he was responsible for a majority of the production. I would think he would at least give himself co-producer credit.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 09:45:42 AM »

What track's r.i.p.?

What makes you say "most of the production"? I know when Dre "mixes" he also ventures into the production side of things, but I don't see Dre only crediting himself for mixing if he was responsible for a majority of the production. I would think he would at least give himself co-producer credit.

nope .. because dumbass producers who don’t realize that producing is far more than beatmaking started complaining that dre was “stealing” their beats and taking credit. so dre has gotten far more generous with giving credit to others over the years. for instance, if “doggystyle” dropped today, only half the tracks or so would be credited to dre (even tho we all know he’s largely responsible for the entire thing) .. on the contrary, if “compton” dropped in 1993, it woulda simply said “produced by dr. dre” on the back cover.

k1000

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 01:53:48 PM »
let's admit however that Doggystyle is a way better album than Compton.

The following users thanked this post: Detox Is A Myth!!!

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2018, 02:23:47 PM »
let's admit however that Doggystyle is a way better album than Compton.

obviously doggystyle is a top 5 album all time

dj coma

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2018, 04:34:48 PM »

What track's r.i.p.?

nope .. because dumbass producers who don’t realize that producing is far more than beatmaking started complaining that dre was “stealing” their beats and taking credit. so dre has gotten far more generous with giving credit to others over the years. for instance, if “doggystyle” dropped today, only half the tracks or so would be credited to dre (even tho we all know he’s largely responsible for the entire thing) .. on the contrary, if “compton” dropped in 1993, it woulda simply said “produced by dr. dre” on the back cover.

I'm not gonna disagree with you there, but I also don't see how that automatically means Dre did a majority of the production on Focus produced/Dre mixed song.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2018, 05:38:34 PM »
The last really good quality Dre-level production was Talking to My Diary, but that was made a number of years ago already.

Dre's old and hip hop is a young person's sport.  Face it, he fell off hard, probably because of old age.  Studies have shown your creativity, daring and artistry diminishes as you age, as does athleticism.  That's why athletes and rappers are at their best in their 20s.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2018, 05:52:02 PM »
California Love with his 3RD Verse.

Everything else besides KUSH is garbage.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, coming soon!...

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2018, 05:56:13 PM »

What track's r.i.p.?

I'm not gonna disagree with you there, but I also don't see how that automatically means Dre did a majority of the production on Focus produced/Dre mixed song.

dre typically changes the complexity of a track when he mixes